Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Macedonian_Nationalist
    • Jul 2012

Macedonia would've made 3 world cups by now if they were gifted easy groups like Goureese has been given

Comment

• RedAndYellowBlood
      • Feb 2013

Someone mentioned to me that apparently Macedonia have some VERY talented juniors but they refuse to promote them to the first team?
      MACEDONIA IS FOR MACEDONIANS

Comment

• United MKD
        • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
        Australian football is in a transition phase, our best players are in decline and our young talent isn't quite ready, so some challenges exist on the road to Brazil 2014.

Although the game against Oman was disappointing in the way Australia played, the final result still showed that Australia played with heart to peg back the early Oman goal and the own goal early in the 2nd half.

As bad as Australia were on the night, they have heart and a never say die attitude and will always give you 100% effort - you just don't get that from any Macedonian team.
        Yeah but in the starting line up we only had two players under 25 - James Holland who has been in good form in Austria and Robbie Kruse who is a gun in the Bundesliga. Youth is absolutely not an excuse against Oman. He had Zullo, Oar, Rogic and Rhys Williams all on the bench who all play in Europe but he decided to start with our 'mature' players playing in shitty China and Middle East.

Comment

• United MKD
          • Jul 2011

Originally posted by RedAndYellowBlood View Post
          Someone mentioned to me that apparently Macedonia have some VERY talented juniors but they refuse to promote them to the first team?
          Dunno about that, only example I can think of atm is David Babunski the Barcelona youth player who should be in the first team. He is 19 this year so definitely not too young.

Comment

• Phoenix
            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by United MKD View Post
            Yeah but in the starting line up we only had two players under 25 - James Holland who has been in good form in Austria and Robbie Kruse who is a gun in the Bundesliga. Youth is absolutely not an excuse against Oman. He had Zullo, Oar, Rogic and Rhys Williams all on the bench who all play in Europe but he decided to start with our 'mature' players playing in shitty China and Middle East.
            I think coaches (football managers) are a very conservative mob, a couple of bad results and football boards go into emergency meetings to determine the fate of their coaches. It's a ruthless results driven business and not too many have the guts to be too radical on the park or with player selection.

Comment

• RedAndYellowBlood
              • Feb 2013

Originally posted by United MKD View Post
              Dunno about that, only example I can think of atm is David Babunski the Barcelona youth player who should be in the first team. He is 19 this year so definitely not too young.
              I know about Babunski, in saying that, why is he not in the team??
              MACEDONIA IS FOR MACEDONIANS

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
                • Jul 2012

Come on you Wanderers !! Bring it home
                Last edited by Momce Makedonce; 04-20-2013, 10:50 PM.
                "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task." Goce Delcev

Comment

• Bill77
                  • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Momce Makedonce View Post
                  Come on you Wanderers !! Bring it home
                  You probably will. You are FFA's pet.
                  http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                    • Nov 2009

No good team in Melbourne until they bring in a new team stuff Victory grci and Melbourne Srcina.
                    Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Bill77
                      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
                      No good team in Melbourne until they bring in a new team stuff Victory grci and Melbourne Srcina.
                      EM........You want this one? Or should I take care of it?

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                        • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                        EM........You want this one? Or should I take care of it?
                        Haha, after what happened last time I'll leave it to you Bill.

Looking forward to the match, should be good. Why do they still insist on having a toilet seat as a trophy though?

Comment

• Bill77
                          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
                          Haha, after what happened last time I'll leave it to you Bill.

Looking forward to the match, should be good. Why do they still insist on having a toilet seat as a trophy though?
                          It has to be the ugliest trophy.

EM.....in your opinion, which is the most important achievement.
                          Finishing first or grand final?

I think it's the Grand Final. I can name you the last 5 grand final winners, but have no idea who finished first in those years.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                            • Nov 2009

Boys cekajte as much as I would like to go for Victory (I used to go to their games) they just dont do it for me. And the heart well not bad but no thanks. I cant believe I am saying this but I'd rather go for the wanderers. they seem to have a great culture at the club, they have a great atmosphere. Just dont tell my cousin he goes for them and I will never live it down.
                            Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• United MKD
                              • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post

It has to be the ugliest trophy.

EM.....in your opinion, which is the most important achievement.
                              Finishing first or grand final?

I think it's the Grand Final. I can name you the last 5 grand final winners, but have no idea who finished first in those years.
                              In Australia it's the grand final for the reason you just stated but in world football technically it is whoever finishes first during the league hence why WSW are already qualified to participate in the ACL next year for finishing first in the league.

Comment

• United MKD
                                • Jul 2011

WSW 0-2 CCM. Well done Mariners, fourth time lucky!

Comment

Working...
                                X