Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > General Discussions

Old 12-19-2008, 10:46 AM   #1
Jankovska

Jankovska is on a distinguished road
Default Merry Christmas (Среќен Божиќ) and a Happy New Year (Среќна Нова Година)

Hey kiddos

I kinda had a veryyyyyyyy long lunch with lotssssssss of vino and now back at work wanting to wish everyone long life, good health, lots of happiness and great sex in the year to come. This year has been super fantastic, world going to hell and the whole thing We got the credit crunch but I think it will make people appreciate basic stuff more, mud cakes and the whole thing. Went back to the motherland 5 times( record 5 times) and decided to go back for good. I mean I am not done with the UK yet but I know I will be soon and honestly home is where the heart is so I guess I am going back to Mako land.
This year has been super amazing, we got this forum up and running and how fantastic was that. Well done to all the techy kids who made this happen.We had Mako land not accpeted in NATO but it showed our true determination to stay true to ourselves. I can't remember what else we had this year ( I drunk wayyyy to much)but I know I am happy and I want all of you kids to be too. Love ya all, merry xmas, happy new year and stay cool
Jankovska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 11:15 AM   #2
Soldier of Macedon

Soldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond repute

Merry XMAS чупче, и среќен ви славен Свети Никола, чудо-отворец. Сум разбрал дека во Прилеп изготвеле иљадници делои сарма, hahaha
Old 12-19-2008, 11:21 AM   #3
Jankovska

Da be i jas cuv, ke doznaeme dali se postavile rekord. More dete kaj si ti, se izgubi te zanema
I love ya kids....
Old 12-19-2008, 11:56 AM   #4
El Bre

El Bre is on a distinguished road

Thanks to all those who made this site possible because I can't get by without my daily dose of TRUTH!

Merry Christmas everyone! Have a happy and healthy New Year!

Warmest wishes,

El Bre and Family (which we just found out will be growing)
El Bre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 12:39 PM   #5
Spartan

Spartan is on a distinguished road

^^^ Congratulations champ!!
May it be a strong and healthy boy

Merry X mas everyone
Xpovia TTolla
Spartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 02:20 PM   #6
Bratot

Bratot is on a distinguished road

Merry Xmas to all of you.

I think El Bre got the best present for the next year

Ви посакувам се најдобро, среќни празници и честито Слава Св. Никола.

Поздрав,
Миша
Old 12-19-2008, 04:26 PM   #7
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

How fitting for Jankovska to start this thread.
And to do it in "party mode" ... is just lovely.
You might not realise it, but this forum is not yet 4 months old. Thanks to everyone who has helped make it a nice place to visit. I personally have appreciated everyone's contribution. Even the stupid comment above from Terranova about celebrating Christmas on the wrong date.

El Bre, that is awesome news. In the last year I watched both my brother and brotherinlaw have kids for the first time. It has made me jealous ... my 13 year old (man) is now taller than me and a little difficult to cradle in my arms nowadays. A "fresh one" would be nice. Thanks for sharing the news mate.

It has been a tough but rewarding year for me. I am looking forward to kicking back a little. Enjoy yourselves guys over the silly season and don't forget to visit the home page for the changes that are coming thick and fast.

Za mnogu godini

"Holding my breath for the revolution."
Risto the Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 04:30 PM   #8
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan View Post
^^^ Congratulations champ!!
May it be a strong and healthy boy

Merry X mas everyone
Xpovia TTolla
Spartan has been one of my first "friends" on this forum.
He has always been respectful and friendly and yet is able to get his message across. In the real world, we would be excellent friends. Thanks for your contributions mate. The glory of Greece rests with people like you!

Xronia Polla
Za Mnogu Godini

"Holding my breath for the revolution."
Risto the Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 04:56 PM   #9
Jankovska

Thank you RTG, as always you rule
Old 12-19-2008, 06:14 PM   #10
Spartan

Spartan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risto the Great View Post
Spartan has been one of my first "friends" on this forum.
He has always been respectful and friendly and yet is able to get his message across. In the real world, we would be excellent friends. Thanks for your contributions mate. The glory of Greece rests with people like you!

Xronia Polla
Za Mnogu Godini

Thank-you Risto, best to you and your family over the Holidays my friend.
And thank-you for not judging me by my user name, you have been very fair.
If I come to Oz one day, maybe I can meet the man behind the smart-ass questions

Za Mnogu Godidni to you too brother (hope that made sense

PS
I would like to request that all members of the forum be safe over the holidays, dont drink and drive!!
It would be horrible to lose the contributions of ANY member to stupidness.
Be well

Spartan
Spartan is offline   Reply With Quote