Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Milososki's mouth is writing cheques that his brain can't cash. Article 10 of the Macedonian Constitution states:
    The human right to life is irrevocable. The death penalty shall not be imposed on any grounds whatsoever in the Republic of Macedonia.
    http://www.sobranie.mk/en/default-en...B897C1858B71FF
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• ProMKD
      • Oct 2011

He's entitled to his opinion, I didn't read any article, but I doubt Miloshoski actually said "I will do everything in my power to enforce the death sentence" or something along those lines, he's a pretty smart guy.

Now if you quote the article and prove me wrong, I'll feel like an ass for not reading it.
      www.everythingmacedonia.com
      Support tourism to Macedonia!

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

""The human right to life is irrevocable. The death penalty shall not be imposed on any grounds whatsoever in the Republic of Macedonia.
        http://www.sobranie.mk/en/default-en...B897C1858B71FF"That's going hard to change the constitution & bring the death penalty.There is nothing that the politicians can do.The same could be said for other countries once set in the constitution then it's virtually set in cement.
        Last edited by George S.; 04-21-2012, 09:30 AM. Reason: ed
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• ProMKD
          • Oct 2011

He said it on some social network, as his own opinion. Last year, when he was watching a handball game with his son (5 or so years old) his son was holding a real Macedonian flag. The media had it front page "WHAT IS HE TRYING TO PROVE WITH THAT OLD FLAG?"

The media is a joke.

Comment

• Brian
            Banned
            • Oct 2011

Originally posted by ProMKD View Post
            He's entitled to his opinion, I didn't read any article, but I doubt Miloshoski actually said "I will do everything in my power to enforce the death sentence" or something along those lines, he's a pretty smart guy.

Now if you quote the article and prove me wrong, I'll feel like an ass for not reading it.
            Post177 Page018 (I left out the "Brian" bit ie Brian Post177, it seems to make things invisible LOL.)

Last edited by Brian; 04-21-2012, 08:45 PM.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

Apparently members of one of the slain fishermen's family have been saying that they don't think Albanians are responsible for the murder. Does anybody know more about that?
              Originally posted by ProMKD
              Last year, when he was watching a handball game with his son (5 or so years old) his son was holding a real Macedonian flag.
              I remember that. Do you remember this (Post #78)?

In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• United MKD
                • Jul 2011

5те жртви убени со автомат, звонел мобилниот на Алек сестрата чула тешко дишење – реконструкција на Код

Уште една реконструкција за грозоморниот чин, кој ја потресе Македонија на Велики петок. Убиство на пет невини луѓе. КОД изработи реконструкција на сето она што се случувало таму, од каде лежеле, каде им било пукано и со колку куршуми до тоа кој ги исклучил мобилните телефони на жртвите. Ова е дел од емисијата која вечерва ќе се емитува.

На земјата се уште стојат локвите крв, дупки од куршумите, траги од автомобилски гуми кои се испреплетуваат. Птиците во езерото се нем сведок на грозоморното злосторство. Биле ли единствени? Еве дел од реконструкцијата за убиството што ја направи КОД врз основа на сознанија од повеќе извори.

Убијците им се приближиле на момчињата кои немале време да бегаат. Со вперено оружје ги принудиле да клекнат свртени со лицето кон земјата со грбот кон езерото. Ги опкружиле, поставувајќи се во форма на полукруг, застанувајќи од три страни. Се се одвивало брзо, не ги врзувале, мачеле или претходно повредувале момчињата. Откако Александар, Кире, Цветанчо и Филип легнале убијците почнале да стрелаат.

Оружјето со голема моќ е автомат и два пиштола со 9 калибарска муниција . Во телото на Александар и Филип прво завршиле по два куршума, Цветанчо бил стрелан со 3, а Кире со пет. Пукано е во исто време кон горниот дел од телото.

Во 19: 45 ѕвонел телефонот на Александар. Неговата сестра се обидела да го добие откако родителите виделе дека се смрачува, а него го нема. Му го чула гласот и дишењето, но тешко и неразбирливо. Во тие мигови се претпоставува дека уште едно од момчињата се уште е живо – кај него и Александар најдена е крв и во белите дробови. Сестрата на Александар повторно заѕвонила. Иако тоа се случило само за минута телефонот веќе бил исклучен.

КОД претпоставува дека мобилниот на Александар и на неговите другари го исклучиле убијците, но телефоните останале кај жртвите. Само еден мобилен останал вклучен, оној на Филип кој најверојатно бил ставен на тивко ѕвонење или бил во неговиот автомобил. Родителите на Филип ѕвонеле по полноќ, а потоа и во 4 часот утрото кога телефонот бил исклучен од страна на полицијата .

Според сознанијата на КОД, уште едно од децата иако со куршуми во телото било живо. Професионалните убијци не запреле – последниот куршум сите момчиња го добиле во тилот. Со пиштол, така егзекуторите ја потврдиле нивната смрт.
                Енигмо или enigmo.mk е магазин на македонскиот веб простор, посветен на обезбедување на најновите вести, информации и интересни содржини за своите читатели. Со силен фокус на објективност, квалитет и разнообразност, enigmo.mk е незаменлив извор на информации за многумина.

Comment

• ProMKD
                  • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                  Apparently members of one of the slain fishermen's family have been saying that they don't think Albanians are responsible for the murder. Does anybody know more about that?

I remember that. Do you remember this (Post #78)?

http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum...oshoski&page=8
                  WTF, no I don`t! I can`t believe this!!!

In that topic there is mention of Filip Petrovski and Vlatko Gjorcev being friends with Antonio. Are they suspection of bugarofilism too? You can`t trust anybody..

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

To be honest, I'm still not convinced that these murder's were ethnically related. While some of the murderers may have been Albanian (organised crime in Macedonia does not seem to care about ethnicity), it still could have been crime related. Until they actually catch the murderers, we won't really know.
                    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                      Until they actually catch the murderers, we won't really know.
                      And even then, we probably won't know.
                      Risto the Great
                      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• United MKD
                        • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                        And even then, we probably won't know.
                        Exactly. I don't think we'll ever know unfortunately. Although I myself am convinced it is ethnic related.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by ProMKD View Post
                          WTF, no I don`t! I can`t believe this!!!
                          I couldn't believe it either, but there you have it. He may have changed his perception these days (in terms of his former bulgarophile tendencies), but like nearly every other politician in Macedonia (or many other countries, for that matter), he can't be trusted. He's another chameleon like Boskovski and Gruevski, who are two people that I naively had greater hopes for in the past. I am not sure how close Petrovski and Gjorcev are with Milososki, but Petrovski was with Boskovski's party at some point and the latter is in cahoots with Georgievski. The more one begins to put the pieces of the puzzle together the worse the picture looks.
                          You can`t trust anybody..
                          There are times in the past where I would form a opinion on certain political issues based on what I knew at the time, only to be let down later. These days I never assume anything for granted until it can be verified (or at least corroborated and supported to an adequate degree). It was a tough lesson for me, because like many others here (and I can name many of them) I am strongly opinionated and found it hard to accept this sort of information as fact, which meant that my opinion had to change. But, it is what it is, and I feel that I am better informed now than I ever was in the past. And that is because of the wealth of political information brought to this forum by many persons that are well-informed and have done the hard yards to carry out extensive research in a number of fields. Personality clashes aside, we have some people here that really know their stuff when it comes to the political scene, and it is because of those people that I sharpened my perceptions to be as accurate as possible.
                          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                            • Nov 2009

There have been another four deaths I just heard on 3ZZZ I will try and see if I can get the article from sitel
                            Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                              Thanks Frank.
                              That sounds about right. Frank was banned (as per his own wish) only a couple of weeks prior to Zarni signing up. Zarni was OK for a while but then started showing the same level of intelligence and manner as Frank. Clearly he turned out to be a rude and bitter prick that added no value here, which is a shame, because the Frank I knew from years ago really was a good and mature bloke.

He also has a younger brother that was posting on another forum by the username Robevski, that same person is now at the MTO by a different username, and has been a sensible member as far as I can recall. I would never wish for division among brothers, but perhaps he can have a quiet word to his older brother about his attitude and how it reflects on both themselves and Macedonians in general.

Comment

• ProMKD
                                • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                                And that is because of the wealth of political information brought to this forum by many persons that are well-informed and have done the hard yards to carry out extensive research in a number of fields. Personality clashes aside, we have some people here that really know their stuff when it comes to the political scene, and it is because of those people that I sharpened my perceptions to be as accurate as possible.
                                That`s why I like this forum. None of us are 100% informed on every aspect of Macedonian life and cause, but all of us together can learn a lot from eachother, and come to an understanding on topics through discussion.

This website ranks very well in google for Macedonian topics, and it`s important to discuss relevant information so that the world can see it. The Macedonian voice must be heard!

Comment

Working...
                                X