X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Garage Bands

Who wants to start one? I can play the spoons.

If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams
  • Gocka
    • Dec 2012

I am the least musically gifted person on this planet. Victor on the other hand, he knows his stuff.

Comment

• Phoenix
      • Dec 2008

'Deliverance' meets 'AC/DC'...brilliant

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Some people can make music out of anything. That sounded great.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

Apparently its some Finnish band - Steve 'n' Seagulls. From what I can tell, they're only on Youtube and they do some shows.
          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

Working...
          X