X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Hahahaha Bij, thats pretty funny

I can imagine a dedo saying something like that, the worst thing for them is to see a soft Zet. LOL
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Bij
      • Oct 2009

wtf is a manuka?

man whatever you have, i hope she has the same mentality as you do. it would only be fair afterall.

Comment

• Bill77
        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Bij View Post
        LOL funny you should mention that bill, tonight my sis and her bf had a fight, and he started crying. my dad saw him and comes down stairs and says to me 'cupe, kockar, pijanica, so saka neka e, samo nemoj ti da mi donesis doma nekoj zet so placi!' me and my mum were in hysterics.
        Hahahaha i love it. The macedonian mentality is the best. lol
        http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• julie
          • May 2009

Originally posted by julie View Post
          Bill
          A)yes I DID forgive my former husband for cheating on me.For the sake of our young children at the time
          B) HE DID IT AGAIN

my point is once a cheater always a cheater

ps. now have a beautiful snesitive, caring , supportive, husband of great integrity who i trust and we have a strong love.

hope that answers your question

Jankovska, seriously, they get their karma in the end. Even though it took me years to get over, with the boys.

kick them to the kerb I say, they want to stray let them, and the BEST revenge is...
          by being happy

Sorry Prolet for going off topic
          no need for apologies Bill, its all good, healed a long time ago
          and i forgave him a long time ago, and incidentally, we have a good civil relationship ,for our boys.
          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• julie
            • May 2009

Originally posted by Bij View Post
            wtf is a manuka?

man whatever you have, i hope she has the same mentality as you do. it would only be fair afterall.
            am with you BIJ, and yeah wtf is a manuka?
            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• julie
              • May 2009

From an email I received today

It is good to be a woman:

1. We got off the Titanic first.
              2. We can scare male bosses with the mysterious gynecological
              disorder excuses.
              3. Taxis stop for us.
              4. We don't look like a frog in a blender when dancing.
              5. No fashion faux pas we make, could ever rival the Speedo..
              6. We don't have to pass gas to amuse ourselves.
              7. If we forget to shave, no one has to know.
              8. We can congratulate our teammate without ever touching her rear end.
              9. We never have to reach down every so often to make sure our
              privates are still there.
              10. We have the ability to dress ourselves.
              11. We can talk to the opposite sex without having to picture them naked.
              12. If we marry someone 20 years younger, we are aware that we will
              look like an idiot.
              13. We will never regret piercing our ears.
              14. There are times when chocolate really can solve all your problems..
              15. We can make comments about how silly men are in their presence
              because they aren't listening anyway.

"The secret of success is sincerity. Once you can fake that you've
              got it made." Jean Giraudoux

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

Bij, Manuka is like a slang word ie Manuka,Manuk and Manuci or Manukite

Its like so frendojte, something like that.

So by stating Manuka i mean a devojche or a chupence in Bitolski.

Bij, What are your thoughts about Zetovci shto plachat?? (Softies)

Jankovska, So you prefer for a man to be a Domakin and to look after his family (Be a Papuchar) and listen to what his wife tells him to do??
                МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Bij
                  • Oct 2009

I cant stand it when men cry. I mean, there are appropriate occasions, but men who cry over dumb shit.. ugh.. and anyone who cries at work deserves to be hung!

Comment

• Jankovska
                    • Sep 2008

No Prolet, I prefer to have a man who won't cheat on me and who can keep his dick in his pants and control himself when some blonde bimbo with long legs passes him.
                    I am not sure how you made that connection tho, faithfull men do not make Papuchari. Not sure what world you live in, but obviously you excuse cheating and think it;s ok for men to do it. If so, good for you, but if a woman cuts your dick off and feed you with it I will understand her and my god support her.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet
                      So you prefer for a man to be a Domakin and to look after his family (Be a Papuchar)
                      Every domakin is a papuchar? Tesko tebe za pamet be, uste dete si se poznava.
                      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet
                        Bij, Manuka is like a slang word ie Manuka,Manuk and Manuci or Manukite

Its like so frendojte, something like that.

So by stating Manuka i mean a devojche or a chupence in Bitolski.
                        I didn't know it was used as a slang word, Manuka means a Woman in the Mijak dialect.
                        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Prolet
                          • Sep 2009

SOM, How do you say Tojlet in Mijacki??

We say Manuci, "Bev so manucine denes v charshija" is another expression.

Jankovska, Who said anything about cheating?? Its not cheating if you dont get caught is it?? What you dont know wont kill you.

I just think you are too extreme thats all, there is always room for dialogue even when its cheating especially when love and emotions are involved.

Comment

• Jankovska
                            • Sep 2008

I hope your wife cheats on you than, I really do but you never fid out. Don't forget however every night you will go to bed with her and kiss her and touch her and everything will be something that someone did to her and she loved it and enjoyed it and wasn't thinking of you working and bringing home the food and roof over the familys head. I do hope this happens to you and even tho you'll never find out trust me you'll know. I hope you feel the pain someone of us have felt when were cheated on and than I hope you call me and I make you swallow your words here. I think you live in your own world and I think you need to grow up.
                            I maybe extreme but at least I am not an idiot like you.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

Prolet, your last sentence was as ridiculous as your first question. How do you say izvarka in Swahili?

Comment

• julie
                                • May 2009

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
                                I hope your wife cheats on you than, I really do but you never fid out. Don't forget however every night you will go to bed with her and kiss her and touch her and everything will be something that someone did to her and she loved it and enjoyed it and wasn't thinking of you working and bringing home the food and roof over the familys head. I do hope this happens to you and even tho you'll never find out trust me you'll know. I hope you feel the pain someone of us have felt when were cheated on and than I hope you call me and I make you swallow your words here. I think you live in your own world and I think you need to grow up.
                                I maybe extreme but at least I am not an idiot like you.
                                jankovska, I dont think he means what he says, the banter is about getting a rise out of you, a bit like a brother stirring a sis because he knows what buttons to push
                                I understand your pain, my sis, I have been there too, on the receiving end and it is painful.

sending you big hugs

Comment

Working...
                                X