X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bratot
    • Sep 2008

Check This Out!

These letters were leaked today showing a major breakdown in communication between the French Government and the Irish over the upcoming World Cup qualifying play-off. There’s now a full-blow…

The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot
  • Daskalot
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bratot View Post

These letters were leaked today showing a major breakdown in communication between the French Government and the Irish over the upcoming World Cup qualifying play-off. There’s now a full-blow…

Very funny!
    Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

Thats pretty funny actually

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

If it was any more serious i think we would have our sides splitting.It's typical French & the Irish are as Irish as they come.Please any one can we see the complaint letter & the outcome of it.
        Last edited by George S.; 11-12-2009, 10:22 PM. Reason: edit
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Bratot
          • Sep 2008

This was prob. a nice photoshop joke, but makin fun of Sarkozy is always amuzing

This correspondence circulated the net before their football duel hehe Go Irish!
          The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

It looks like the real deal to me, its even got French Writing at the top
            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Bratot
              • Sep 2008

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Seriously, the smaller the guy ... the more they often achieve.
                I see it too often.
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Spartan
                  • Sep 2008

Napolean syndrome

Comment

• Bij
                    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great (not really)
                    Seriously, the smaller the guy ... the more they often achieve premature ejaculation.
                    I see it too often.
                    that's more like it risto
                    Last edited by Bij; 11-14-2009, 01:18 AM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

A mate of mine is a little guy .... he goes at it like the Energiser Rabbit. I am not sure of your assertion Bij.
                      Risto the Great
                      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bill77
                        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                        A mate of mine is a little guy .... he goes at it like the Energiser Rabbit. I am not sure of your assertion Bij.
                        Big things come in small packages. you know that old saying

oh and let me make it clear, just because i am advocating for the small fellas, not for one moment am i sugesting i am small in any sort of way fewww That was close. lol
                        http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                          • Jan 2009

Greeks, have the shortest average measurement in Europe.

The French male is not noted for modesty when it comes to discussing his sexual prowess, and a survey of condom size appears to underline the point.
                          The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Prolet
                            • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Bratot View Post

Bratot, Thats what you call a Francuski Par

Comment

• Bij
                              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                              I was just joking around with you, but am a little concerned as to how you know about your friend so intimately?

Comment

Working...
                              X