• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • astibo
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
    ok guys or Girls chill out a bit.

I am not deliberatly sitting on the fence, but my experiance has both positive and negative points.

couple of years ago my wife had test's at the Bitola Hospital. She has a chronic illnes which took Doctors in Australia 4 years to pin point while she went thrugh test after test's. But amazingly, all the problems that my wife and i were aware of, were confirmed by The macedonian Doctors whithin half an hour. This is not a joke or exageration.

Regarding the building condition, although it was not like any private hospital in australia, Bitola Hospital was ahead of any Greek hospital i paid visit around the solun or lerin area.

But the negative side (mabe not for us) But the system, we walked in and out of hospital and tests with out whaiting in lines only Because we were acompanied by a former head surgen. So its a case of who you know. Also in saying this, having contacts here in Australia also helps just like anywhere in the world. Australia is not imune to Bribary or favourtism.
    Thanx man, that was my point to

Comment

• astibo
      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
      MAkedonci nikogas nema da naucat higiena i gotovo. Tesko e voda da se pusti u WC pa sto saka neka e
      Epa ti kako si naucila? Takvo generaliziranje moze da se opise samo kako glupavo.
      Ne sum snob, ziveam vo selo i znam kako e. Nekam da se skaram so tebe, pisi so sakas

Comment

• Jankovska
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by astibo View Post
        Epa ti kako si naucila? Takvo generaliziranje moze da se opise samo kako glupavo.
        Ne sum snob, ziveam vo selo i znam kako e. Nekam da se skaram so tebe, pisi so sakas
        Nekam i jas da se karam so tebe ama me nervira koga nekoj ke mi prodava krastavici i prikazni iako ja so oci sum videla.
        Ja vo nikoj slucaj ne kaza deka site se isti u mk samo kaza deka ima slucaevi na deca i deka bolnicite ne se cisti i se uzasni i poveketo od lugeto nemaat pojma sto znaci licna higiena. Toa ne e generaliziranje, toa e zivata istina koja poveketo ne sakaat da ja poglednat vo oci.I love my country but I am not gonna sprinkle sugar on the bad things just to make it sound better.

Comment

• Rogi
          • Sep 2008

Bitola's hospital is an absolute disaster.

I do not want to even get into discussing the hospital in Prilep - that's far worse than in Bitola (and it is hard to imagine that being possible).

So much needs to be done to bring the Macedonian hospitals up to an acceptable standard. At the moment you can walk in healthy and walk out sick (as I did when I visited my grandmother in hospital last year in Prilep and saw the terrible state of the hospital which made my stomach churn and vow to fix it all the very day I can).

Your 1 Dollar can bring Medical Equipment to Macedonia!
          Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

• astibo
            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
            Nekam i jas da se karam so tebe ama me nervira koga nekoj ke mi prodava krastavici i prikazni iako ja so oci sum videla.
            Ja vo nikoj slucaj ne kaza deka site se isti u mk samo kaza deka ima slucaevi na deca i deka bolnicite ne se cisti i se uzasni i poveketo od lugeto nemaat pojma sto znaci licna higiena. Toa ne e generaliziranje, toa e zivata istina koja poveketo ne sakaat da ja poglednat vo oci.I love my country but I am not gonna sprinkle sugar on the bad things just to make it sound better.
            Tocno e deka bolnicite se vo losa sostojba, ama da se kaze deka ima gomna po celi dzidovi ne e vo red. I na mene mi se gadi koga ke idam vo drzavnite bolnici, poradi celiot ambient tamu ama ima tamu doktori koi se vistinski profesionalci, ima i gadovi sigurno, ima sekakvi poedinci. Inace i kaj nas u skopje a moze i po nekoi drugi gradovi ima privatni bolnici koi se ok, samo nesto poskapi. Toa za zdravstvoto e posebna tema i ima mnogu da se zbori

I za decata, nie tuka sme naviknati, site kako deca sme idele peski po pola saat ili 45 minuti na skolo, i na dozd i na sneg, i toa ne samo vo tie pozapusteni predeli tuku i vo gradovite. Sega po tie sela koi sto gi spomna ti, tamu se takvi uslovite, lugeto se pobliski do prirodata, za da se smeni tamu nesto treba ili da se preselat site vo gradot ili da ja iseceme cela suma.

I ne mozam da se slozam so taa konstatacija deka lugeto tuka ne znaat sto e licna higiena. Ima sekakvi slucai, varira od mestoto na ziveenje. Lugeto po selata, onie od postarata generacija si teraat po svoe, onaka kako sto znaat od vremeto koga bile mladi, ama pomladite i kaj onie so ziveat po gradovite sigurno ne e taka.

Pozdrav

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

Rogi, Whats wrong with the Prilep Hospital?? There are many other good hospitals within Macedonia.

Закажете преглед во Ре-Медика брзо и едноставно преку нашата онлајн форма.

19 ГОДИНИ ВРВНА МЕДИЦИНСКА НЕГА

Lets not forget the current affair stories, where patients have had infections after surgeries, we've even seen cases where after surgeries patients have had scissors being left in their stomachs, we've seen cases where patients have gone to get kamchina out of the kidney and ended up loosing their kidney all together.
              МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Bij
                • Oct 2009

Prolet, how accessible are the hospitals posted to the ordinary Macedonian person???

Astibo, i wont argue with you. i saw what i saw and i know doctors and nurses who work there and think its a joke. when my baba was in hospital we had to bring food, knives, forks, glasses, sheets, towels from home because they wouldnt give her any!!!
                my aunty is a nurse in the main hospital of bitola, and she brings home sheets and washes and irons them herself every weekend for her patients.

Rogi, you have posted a great cause! there is a lot of work to do in Macedonian hospitals and any of us in a position to donate should do so!

Comment

• Bij
                  • Oct 2009

Also Prolet, my baba stayed in the Zan Mitrev hospital for heart surgeries in Ohrid for a while and they did a great job and the facilities were fantastic, but it cost an arm and a leg.

Comment

• Prolet
                    • Sep 2009

Bij, It costs $50,000 for a child to be born in America how much do you expect for open heart surgery?? Its around 2-3000 Euros if you go to a western country its over $100,000 thats why you see people from the EU come to Macedonia for treatment, why do you think Remedika is full of Kosovari?
                    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Bij
                      • Oct 2009

Prolet,

my question was about the average Macedonian being able to afford this treatment. Those on a Macedonian wage of 100-200 euros a month. not stranci.

also, I am sorry little shits (children) are such an expense in the US.

Comment

• astibo
                        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Bij View Post
                        Prolet, how accessible are the hospitals posted to the ordinary Macedonian person???

Astibo, i wont argue with you. i saw what i saw and i know doctors and nurses who work there and think its a joke. when my baba was in hospital we had to bring food, knives, forks, glasses, sheets, towels from home because they wouldnt give her any!!!
                        my aunty is a nurse in the main hospital of bitola, and she brings home sheets and washes and irons them herself every weekend for her patients.

Rogi, you have posted a great cause! there is a lot of work to do in Macedonian hospitals and any of us in a position to donate should do so!
                        Abe znam deka e taka, ja ne vikam deka drzavnite bolnici kaj nas se ubavi. I ja kazav deka koga idam u bolnica odma mi se zgaduva, i od mirisot tamu i od odnesuvanjeto na sestrite i doktorite i od zgradite kako se praveni. Znam deka mnogu od niv se korumpirani, i ne samo toa tuku vrvnite doktori kaj nas se svoevidna mafija sto se pokazuva kako edna od najteskite za razbivanje. Ama imaat tamu nekoj minimalni standardi sto gi ispolnuvaat, redovno vrsat dezinfekcii i drugi rutinski raboti, nema gomna na dzidovite, toa sakam da kazam.
                        Tolku za ovaa tema od mene

Comment

• Jankovska
                          • Sep 2008

Bolnicite vo Makedonija se katastrofa, Roqi odlicna postapka od tebe, bravo.
                          Remedika i stie drugi bolnici se priatni bolnici, daj pravete razlika. Vo Remedika ne moze sekoj makedonec da otide oti e mnogu mnogu skapo, za celosno ispituvanje okolu 1000 evra. Za poragaj e 1000 evra plus site skenovi itn. Za obicniot makedonec e mnogu mnogu skapo ama isto e i tuka, na privatno vo anglija i bogatasite im e tesko da otidat. I tuka drzavnite bolnici ne se nisto kaj posebno ama cisti se, vo Makedonija ne se. Smrdi majko, zdrav da vlezes, bolen da izlezes. Ja bev sega vo Mart vo Kriva Palanka na poseta i mi se slosi za 10 min, edvaj pogodiv izlezot. Uzas ziv. Gomna po zidovite nema ama krv i gomna po toa otvorenite i prepolneti kanti kolku sakas. Grozna slika e toa i mora da se popravi. Privatnite bolnici sekade vo svetot se ubavi taka i kaj nas. No ne se voospto koristeni od obicnite gragani.

Comment

• Bij
                            • Oct 2009

astibo, if you want to see shit on the walls, go to the hospitals in bitola and prilep. believe me, there's vomit, shit, blood and piss there! mostly blood though

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

Jankovska, What do you expect honestly?? Every other private hospital in Europe is at least 10 times more expensive. Im sure you dont have $60k in your pocket for an operation, its not cheap for the average Macedonian Citizen but when it comes to health do you look at money??

Bij, Its all about to change in the near future when the EU inspectors will come in and visit all the hospitals,jails,prisons,army barracks,restaurants,toilets like they did in Bulgaria and Romania and before you knew it in a matter of months everything was clean spotless.

They will even set dead lines for dates to be met, just like this new law coming up Jankovska as of January 1, 2010 nobody will be allowed to smoke anywhere indoors anybody caught with a smoke in their hand will be handed a 300 euro fine.

Just like nobody now is making Ajvar infront of their Zgradi, just like nobody is selling rakija without a license, just like no shop owner is allowed to sell alcohol to a minor, nobody would believed it 10 years ago and now its a reality.

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

blood &shit all over the walls.That means things have become so bad that no one cares.
                                I'm not surprised it just shows neglect.I have heard how poor people have been told to sell their homes if they want an operation.It's not like in the communist days of free medicine with the knizka?
                                I had a relative that gave up their home & joined the Dom for old people.I heard of stories how old people shit& piss everywhere on the ground & you have to watch that you don't step on a mina.Old people that don't get up due to sickness etc lie in their shit & piss for a week or two.It's really disgusting.Trully that is happening in our beloved Bitola.I think it's lack of care & sheer neglect.
                                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X