Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

There are plenty of good Greeks, I can vouch for this. Unfortunately, the amount of racist Greeks seem to outweigh the good. An inidividual who signs up with 4 usernames is immediately suspect, the chances of him/her being a good Greek or even one that is capable of holding a normal discussion minus the anti-Macedonian racism is about 1%, and that's being generous if we use the former donkeys that have been banned from here as the benchmark.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

Ajde bre i vie, malce po ozbilno, ne sne kako tie.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Bij
        • Oct 2009

ahh we're just having a bit of fun

SoM, i disagree. I have known greeks for years and years, when it comes down to it, seemingly 'non political' good greeks turn in to patriotic maniacs.

Comment

• Bill77
          • Oct 2009

Ahh SOM just having a bit of fun. But seriously, if a Greek does pop in and shows respect, we will treat him or her like one of us no dought about it. Just realy picking on this 4 named person, surley he is not here for any good. But we will back off. cheers.

And actualy Bij, as a kid i had this friend who was one of my best who knew nothing about politics or gave two hoots about it. His parents were the same. So believe it or not, There are Greeks that just want to live together and don't mind calling us Macedonians. True.
          Last edited by Bill77; 11-05-2009, 06:08 AM.
          http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

I know guys, its cool...Bij, I know what you're saying about those types, I have had Greek friends in the past that have turned face down the track, but I also have some good friends that are proud Greeks but not anti-Macedonian. We may not agree on every topic of ancient history and what have you, but it is clear that today their people are the Greeks and my people are the Macedonians, and there is never any dispute about that. They do exist, I can't make the generalisation and say they don't when I know better. Perhaps you haven't come across such types.

Comment

• Bij
              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
              I know guys, its cool...Bij, I know what you're saying about those types, I have had Greek friends in the past that have turned face down the track, but I also have some good friends that are proud Greeks but not anti-Macedonian. We may not agree on every topic of ancient history and what have you, but it is clear that today their people are the Greeks and my people are the Macedonians, and there is never any dispute about that. They do exist, I can't make the generalisation and say they don't when I know better. Perhaps you haven't come across such types.
              perhaps i haven't. i guess i'll believe these types exist when i see them.

bill i had a greek childhood best friend who was the same way, and then married a patro greek and cut me out. i also almost married a greek who was non political, then decided before the wedding it would be GREEK ALL THE WAY or the highway. well i chose the highway

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

A be barai si Makedonche....

Comment

• Bij
                  • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                  A be barai si Makedonche....
                  bitolcance!! hahaha learn from your mistakes i suppose and move on

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

We all make mistakes, it's how we conduct ourselves going forward that counts

Comment

• Bij
                      • Oct 2009

abe dont get me started on the nashi, everyone of my rebounds has been a makedonec ama steta! lol

Comment

• Bill77
                        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Bij View Post
                        perhaps i haven't. i guess i'll believe these types exist when i see them.

bill i had a greek childhood best friend who was the same way, and then married a patro greek and cut me out. i also almost married a greek who was non political, then decided before the wedding it would be GREEK ALL THE WAY or the highway. well i chose the highway
                        Good thing you found out before the ring went on.
                        http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

Hey Bill 777 don't tell them the one about the greeks having little dicks.Otherwise they will spam this forum to kingdom come.I got a greek neighbour who had a party & danced the zorba & then he went & done the silly thing & broke all his finest china.He said it was for luck!
                          Last edited by George S.; 11-05-2009, 06:44 AM. Reason: edit
                          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Spartan
                            • Sep 2008

heyyyyyyyyyy guys give him/her a chance to post before you slaughter them! they could end up being a decent greek...........hahahahahahahahahaha
                            You need to get out of your bubble sir!
                            ahh we're just having a bit of fun
                            SoM, i disagree. I have known greeks for years and years, when it comes down to it, seemingly 'non political' good greeks turn in to patriotic maniacs.
                            You too!!

Cmon older members, stick up for me here!!

Comment

• Bij
                              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Spartan View Post
                              You need to get out of your bubble sir!

You too!!

Cmon older members, stick up for me here!!
                              you just quoted me twice and called me a sir! lol off to a bad start

spartan, the good news for you is i never judge a greek before i get to know them. it's just that all the others that have come before you haven't proved me wrong yet. maybe you're up for the challenge?

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

Bij, aside from not standing up for the integrity of mankind on the following thread:
                                It would appear that some Greeks who have a somewhat peculiar fascination with Macedonia are going through a phase of trying to "expose" various Macedonians online such that their personal information is being revealed and I would imagine hoping for some kind of attacks from these brave internet warriors defending the

Spartan has shown himself to be a reasonable, thoughtful and friendly Greek on this forum. He is welcome here.

But he should learn who the girls are and who the boys are.
                                Risto the Great
                                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
                                X