• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • julie
    • May 2009

www.anameisaname.net

something random,

movie about to be released on " a nation held hostage for its name" by Icelander Sigurjon Einarsson a filmmaker . If you haven't already guessed its about Macedonia,

have a great evening my Maco brothers and sisters
    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev
  • Bill77
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by julie View Post
    something random,

movie about to be released on " a nation held hostage for its name" by Icelander Sigurjon Einarsson a filmmaker . If you haven't already guessed its about Macedonia,

have a great evening my Maco brothers and sisters
    Thanks Julie. And wow, can't whait for the release
    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• julie
      • May 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
      Thanks Julie. And wow, can't whait for the release
      cheers Bill, me too
      I googled it after picking up a thread off facebook and if i remember correctly it is being showed in Canada for the Macedonian film festival currently. It features a biker (my husband is one and when I get around to getting my L's , I have one too) travelling on his bike and its like a documentary

enjoy the rest of your evening
      ONE NAME ONE NATION MACEDONIAN
      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

I am looking forward to watching this film, should be very interesting.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• MapleLeaf1
          • Sep 2008

I saw the documentary here in Toronto(with producer Jason Milko), it was fantastic, whenever it gets to Oz please go and see it it is well worth it
          Since it is only 50 mins. long they have tons of extra footage, that will be included in the DVD(when it comes out)
          Also Mr. Milko was saying he wanted to do a soundtrack to the movie, with songs that appear in the film, and other artist who want to contribute their music to the cause of Macedonia calling itself as it wishes

Comment

Working...
          X