X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VMRO
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by George S. View Post
    i remember when golden dab was under $40 bucks.you could check with danmurpheys.
    You can get a case of Golden Dab for under $30 in some places.

MakAus in Hoppers Crossing and the Macedonian Liquor store in Lalor.
    Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

Some people have responded that they aren't going to give up eating meat or sausages because of that.They say it borders on the ridiculous and calls on moderation.Some say that its so absurd that living and breathing and kiving is dangerous.Yes the connection was there.One man in his nineties said he ate and made bacon etc all his life and he scoffed at the idea and he says he isn't going to quit because of the who report.
      I heard on radio on brian wiltshires program 2gb how he said studies show that red meat causes cancer .He said you know how red meat is bought you let it sit for hours once you buy it in an uncooked state.It produces toxins which causes cancer .The other thing that causes cancer is the cooking process.Also being overweight would predispose people as they age to cancer not a healthy position to be in.I asked my doctor he just laughed at the idea.
      Last edited by George S.; 10-29-2015, 01:23 PM.
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

Cheese is as addictive as morphine

Cheese is as addictive as morphine
        Refinery29

Refinery29

Sara Murphy
          

Asian pears, banana, and apples may help drinkers after they've had one too many.

The best fruit to cure a hangover

Turns out, there is a scientific reason you just can't get enough fromage in your face, be it in a classic grilled cheese sandwich, laid out atop a decadent cheese plate, or melted on a deliciously ooey, gooey pizza pie. Cheese is, quite simply, addictive because of the "casein-derived, morphine-like compounds" it contains, reports Thrillist.

© Refinery29
        Cheese might as well be called “dairy crack,” says Dr. Neal Barnard, founder and president of the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine. Your brain essentially reacts to it in the same manner it would to any addictive substance thanks to a protein found in dairy called casein, which is super concentrated during the cheesemaking process. So every time you break into the Brie, your body has to break down the casein it contains.

Casein, like all proteins, is basically a bead-like string of amino acids. But when your body digests it, "the beads don’t entirely separate. Some of them stay attached in strings of four, five, or seven amino acids," explains Dr. Barnard. These shorter strings are the "casein-derived, morphine-like compounds" called casomorphins, and can attach to the opiate receptors in your brain.

All that makes you crave another block of cheddar like a junkie in need of a fix, minus the shaking hands and general life-damaging behavior. (Assuming, of course, that you've never tried to sell off all your personal possessions in exchange for a block of Gruyere. Hey, no judgement here.)
        Syrprise I didn't know that so go easy on the cheese,
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• DedoAleko
          • Jun 2009

Speaking of cheese, couple of days ago,friends from RoM gave me 10kg of this ABSOLUTELY AWESOME Berovsko sheep cheese from a bachilo situated at nearly 2000m above sea level.Oh my,oh my it is soo good, I actually started an argument with my wife when I saw her cutting,what it seemed to me, a too big piece! :P

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by DedoAleko View Post
            I actually started an argument with my wife when I saw her cutting,what it seemed to me, a too big piece! :P
            Sort her out Dedo! You have to make a stand sometimes!
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

Some of the cheese is rather expensive.Hurts the hip pocket.Stoned out on cheese.
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
              X