X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stravdziger
    • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
    I am not currently affiliated with any organisation.
    Yes, so you said. The UMD kicked you out on your ass, and now your inaet knows no limits....

My advice to AMHRC is distance yourself from the radicals in your midst, and focus on your own work.

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by stravdziger View Post
      Our people aren't stupid, they see through your bullshit. You're not fooling anyone.
      Clearly many are stupid, they often support the UMetoD even though he advocated a name change. Don't worry, we will keep them honest.

I am really looking forward to how their ideology has changed since making a very public declaration about the name being non-negotiable. That was really recent if I remember correctly ... maybe even minutes ago.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
        • Aug 2010

can anyone direct me to anything from the umd board which states 'we made a mistake" the past 5 years?

not only the most friendliest organization in the world (fence sitters) the smartest macedonians on the face of the planet.
        http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

Yes, so you said. The UMD kicked you out on your ass, and now your inaet knows no limits....
          Actually, I left when I discovered the treasonous views among the American Board Members. I still have the emails.

If you consider human rights and freedom "radical", then it speaks volumns for the vassal politics you adhere to.
          Last edited by Vangelovski; 11-04-2010, 12:01 AM.
          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
            • Aug 2010

Actually, I left when I discovered the treasonous views among the American Board Members. I still have the emails.
            canada only got actively involved (umd) the past 2 years, pay no attention to the screw boy ..

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
              canada only got actively involved (umd) the past 2 years, pay no attention to the screw boy ..
              I know. I am 90 per cent sure that Screwdriver is a UMD Board Member - he uses some of the textbook UMD rhetoric and the same lame lines that everyone is jealous of the UMD and are "spitting poision" at them. Did it ever occur to them to develop some substance? Probably, but then they realised the Macedonian people wouldn't like it. I notice that UMD has a marketing executive on their advisory board. A smart move for a group of people who lobby in favour of vassal policies
              Last edited by Vangelovski; 11-04-2010, 12:32 AM.
              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                • Aug 2010

I know. I am 90 per cent sure that Screwdriver is a UMD Board Member
                well, not something i'm proud of but these people use the exact same wording in many of their posts on other forums regardless how many bogus names they choose. i would ask for a urine sample and bra size : )
                Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 11-04-2010, 01:03 AM.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

I'm so glad that we have a group which finally "gets it". You want Macedonians to sit around waiting for freedom to fall into our hands, but you have to take it, man......
                  What do they "get"? All you have done is regurgitate the same garbage while avoiding the obvious fact of the UMD advocating a name change. That is what they have advocated - you dumbass.
                  You switch from a defeatist attitude to a "mystery plan" approach...
                  Why am I defeatist, because I raise the point of the UMD's treachery? Aren't you now doing the same thing that you accuse us of doing? There's no mystery plan here, things are in the making, and they will come to fruition sooner or later. You morons just aren't involved, that's all. Keep up your "top level" arse kissing in the meantime.
                  ......why can't your organization stand on its own two feet? why does it have to busy itself with knocking other organizations, and viewing them strictly as competition for donor dollars?
                  Lol, is it the MTO or the UMD that goes from website to website begging for donations, only to waste the money of Macedonians on cheese and cracker boat parties? Why does the UMD want to promote themselves here? Because you clowns know where the Macedonian Diaspora is at, on-line. And you know why they are here? Because most of us agree with each other when it comes down to the important topics. When you attack the MTO you attack the general sentiments of the Macedonian Diaspora who voice their opinions freely. When one attacks the UMD for their treachery they are upsetting nobody other than Meto and his boyfriends, such as yourself.

Start zipping your tongue a little, I don't really appeciate your tone and we don't really need you here. While I can accept the presence of the usual UMD stooge, you and your foul-mouthed idiocy have no place here. Remember that the next time you decide to speak in the manner that you previously did.
                  In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Pelister
                    • Sep 2008

My advice to AMHRC is distance yourself from the radicals in your midst, and focus on your own work.
                    For your information Tom left on ideological grounds, as have others.

UMD's anti-Macedonian policies are there for all to see for themselves, although I have to say their approach is more sophisticated - you'll find it in the silent support of the anti-Macedonian terms and conditions imposed on us in various Western Accords, Western structures and processes, such as the Interim Accord, and others.

UMD statements have been making it clear they support all of these Western 'initiatives' and therefore the terms in them that have been imposed on us.

Its all there.

Comment

• Pelister
                      • Sep 2008

Meto,

There is something substantial you can do for the Macedonian Republic, that will have long lasting effects into the distant future, that will secure the Macedonian Republic from Albanian extremism, and remove the Albanians as a destabilising factor in Macedonia, and at the same time take away one of the elements that our enemies have at their disposal of pressuring us, politically. It will secure our long term future as a State, well into the next century. It is a concrete solution that will secure the region, demographically, and politically, by adding at least 3 new Macedonian ministers to the Parliament.

Why don't you begin a project to build a Church town in south-Western Macedonia, between 50,000 and 70,000 people using local expertise and local resources? Take a look at the map, take a look at the population base, the demographic makeup of small villages, and think about how a large almost exclusively Macedonian town - leasehold land, controlled by the Church, would entirely change the geo-political dynamics of the region.

Who would financially back such a thing? If planned according to Macedonian regulations, Bitov, MOC and hundreds of Christian organisation around the globe would support it in that respect. Too bold? Too audacious? I have seen a veritable 'satellite city' go up in my home town of Canberra, in the last ten years. Why can't such a thing be planned for Macedonia, brick by brick and stone by stone, from the design floor up?

P.
                      Last edited by Pelister; 11-04-2010, 03:08 AM.

Comment

• Bratot
                        • Sep 2008

What is a "Church town" for?
                        The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Mikail
                          • Sep 2008

UMD continue and will always aspire to take credit for other peoples work.
                          From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Mr Brandy
                            • May 2010

Originally posted by Mikail View Post
                            UMD continue and will always aspire to take credit for other peoples work.
                            Mikail - I don't think UMD was taking credit for anything in this instance - not sure why you are making this generalization here. I can't honestly say that one group or person takes credit for the achievements of the community on a whole. If you happen to know who specifically deserves the credit for this I would love to know as I would like to congratulate them.

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
                              • Oct 2009

UMD Meets with MP Bryon Wilfert (Richmond Hill, Canada), Vice Chair of National Defence Committee

Last edited by UMDiaspora.org; 11-04-2010, 07:10 PM.
                              For comments, questions, concerns, please contact us at:

United Macedonian Diaspora
                              http://www.umdiaspora.org

1101 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, 6th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20004, United States
                              Phone: (202) 756-2244, Fax: (202) 756-7323, E-mail: [email protected]

PO Box 2153, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia
                              Phone: 0438 385 466, E-mail: [email protected]

3555 St. Clair Avenue East, Toronto, ON, M1K 1L6, Canada
                              Phone: 416-209-0448, E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Mr Brandy View Post
                                Mikail - I don't think UMD was taking credit for anything in this instance
                                I think I agree with you. However it begs to be mentioned that they often give the impression of being involved in a whole lot more things than they actually are.
                                Risto the Great
                                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
                                X