• Sep 2008

Originally posted by Ne Smassen View Post
    Do you know his greek cousin...Farkiou?

Actually its Farkalougou

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by TerraNova View Post
      So..come on....shout it :Athanasios Tsakalov was Slav.

Is "one of four names of the founders of Philiki Eteria sounds non-Greek " ,the basis of this thread?...??

I hope you have some evidence..otherwise smells like bullshit.
      I didn't start the thread, but there is plenty on it to use as a basis for exposing your artificial identity. Your Eteria members could have been called Bogdanouplous and Slavoglou for all I care, they can't get more plastic than they are anyway. All you hear about is Albanians in your independence war, yet all you blindly see is "Hellenes". Wake up. The only thing that stinks is your piss weak defence of that thing you call a "Hellenic" ethnos.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
        • Jan 2009

As about the topic.
        The founders of Philiki Eteria were initially 4.

1.Panagiotis Anagnostopoulos (1790-1854)

From Andritsena-Peloponnese.

2.Emmanuil Xanthos (1772-1852)

From Patmos-Aegean Islands.

3.Nikolaos Skoufas (1779-1819)

From Komboti, Arta -Epirus.

4.Athanasios Tekelis (Tsakalof) (1788-1851)

From Ioannina- Epirus

all...slavs...

And I suppose Andreas Vokos was really an ethnic "greek". Oops,,,sorry he hellenized his name to Miaulis, Admiral Miaulis the Albanian hero of modern "greece" . Remember what I've already told you Terrable Nova,,,modern "greece" does not have a copywright on names ending in ou, is, os, etc.
        Hell even the fat Vlach, you know the father of modern "greece" , Rigas Velenstinlis' real name was Andonis Kiriazis http://books.google.com/books?id=UJJ...igas+the+vlach
        So now back to the question you never seem to have an answer for,,,what are you? Are you a Vlach? Are you an Albanian? Are you a Turk? Are you a Grkoman? Hell if you tell me you don't know then I'll even acceot that.
        Pssst remember-ethnic "greek" would obviously be the wrong answer
        Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• TerraNova
          Banned
          • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
          I didn't start the thread, but there is plenty on it to use as a basis for exposing your artificial identity. Your Eteria members could have been called Bogdanouplous and Slavoglou for all I care, they can't get more plastic than they are anyway. All you hear about is Albanians in your independence war, yet all you blindly see is "Hellenes". Wake up. The only thing that stinks is your piss weak defence of that thing you call a "Hellenic" ethnos.
          So...no evidence about Tsakalov.
          That's ok.

Comment

• TerraNova
            Banned
            • Nov 2008

Originally posted by TrueMacedonian View Post
            And I suppose Andreas Vokos was really an ethnic "greek". Oops,,,sorry he hellenized his name to Miaulis, Admiral Miaulis the Albanian hero of modern "greece" . Remember what I've already told you Terrable Nova,,,modern "greece" does not have a copywright on names ending in ou, is, os, etc.
            Hell even the fat Vlach, you know the father of modern "greece" , Rigas Velenstinlis' real name was Andonis Kiriazis http://books.google.com/books?id=UJJ...igas+the+vlach
            So now back to the question you never seem to have an answer for,,,what are you? Are you a Vlach? Are you an Albanian? Are you a Turk? Are you a Grkoman? Hell if you tell me you don't know then I'll even acceot that.
            Pssst remember-ethnic "greek" would obviously be the wrong answer
            I ve already answered.
            Whole my family were Greek speaking Greeks of MACEDONIA.
            They still live here in Macedonia.
            Fortunately Greece was the winner of the Macedonian struggle ,as well as Balkan wars 1,2 and WW1...so they weren't kicked off from our land..

To the topic..since som is unable to answer..and you started the topic.
            Do you have any evidence which indicates that the 4 founders of Philiki Eteria were non Greeks?

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
              • Jan 2009

So..come on....shout it :Athanasios Tsakalov was Slav.

Is "one of four names of the founders of Philiki Eteria sounds non-Greek " ,the basis of this thread?...??

I hope you have some evidence..otherwise smells like bullshit.

I did give you some evidence. I even used your beloved Hammond And I showed a few more members of the eteria who are obviously anything but ethnic "greek". I think you've been smelling Paparrigopoulos bullshit (and fed alot of it) since birth.

Comment

• TerraNova
                Banned
                • Nov 2008

I did give you some evidence. I even used your beloved Hammond And I showed a few more members of the eteria who are obviously anything but ethnic "greek". I think you've been smelling Paparrigopoulos bullshit (and fed alot of it) since birth.
                Your title is :> Philiki Eteria founders most likely Vlachs & Slav

They are 4.
                Any evidence about them...?

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                  • Jan 2009

On March 13th 1821, twelve days before the official beginning of the War of Independence, the first revolutionary flag was actually raised on the island of Spetses by Laskarina Bouboulina. Twice widowed with 7 children but extremely rich she owned several ships. On April 3rd Spetses revolted, followed by the islands of Hydra

Here's the only female in the Philike Eteria. Just so happens she was the first to raise the "greek" revolutionary flag. BTW she's an Albanian.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                    • Jan 2009

Your title is :> Philiki Eteria founders most likely Vlachs & Slav

They are 4.
                    Any evidence about them...?

Did you read the first page as to how I came to that conclusion or do you need me to buy you a tutor to teach you how to read english? There is no such thing as an ethnic "greek" so of course it was easy to come to the conclusion that I did Terrable.

Comment

• TerraNova
                      Banned
                      • Nov 2008

Did you read the first page as to how I came to that conclusion or do you need me to buy you a tutor to teach you how to read english? There is no such thing as an ethnic "greek" so of course it was easy to come to the conclusion that I did Terrable.
                      You just don't have one evidence about these 4...
                      ZERO evidence.

You failed too.

Any other...?

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                        • Jan 2009

You just don't have one evidence about these 4...
                        ZERO evidence.

You failed too.

Any other...?

I think the reason why you wear ear muffs is because everyone around you got tired of the whistling sound they heard everytime a gust of wind came and went due to lack of brains in that head of yours.
                        You avoid the obvious because it goes against Paparrigopoulos' school textbook. If a Vlach (Rigas) established that any christian could be a "greek" and he in turn inspired the Philiki Eteria why would it be so hard for you to imagine that these 3 or 4 goons who started the Eteria weren't Vlachs(or Slav) themselves?

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                          • Jan 2009

Let's break it down even further.

pg.19

Maybe you should start learning about your true history and not one from modern "greece".

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

So many Ioannes and Pavlos names ... gone.
                            Would the Macedonians have done the same thing if Lord Byron took a wrong detour?
                            I sincerely do not think so. Mainly due to the fact that our culture is in fact quite full and was not in need of some fanciful ideology to help create a robust new ethnicity from various other ethnicities.
                            Risto the Great
                            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Svoliani View Post
                              Maybe Greek, from Macedonia to add. What you need to see? an ethnographic map of the time? a pro Bulgarian site that lists all the villages and its people from the early 1900's? Let me know ill provide.
                              My language is there in the book u posted, yours didnt make the team.
                              You find 2 groups that have been assimilated and are getting all fired up, now post Brailsford so i can read about the Geniune Greek city of Kastoria. Those Greeks make the best furs up there in Koshturi.
                              I'm glad you like the source of propaganda that the so-called "Pan-Macedonians" love using here and there. I just wish they read the entire book, as well as you.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                                • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                                So many Ioannes and Pavlos names ... gone.
                                Would the Macedonians have done the same thing if Lord Byron took a wrong detour?
                                I sincerely do not think so. Mainly due to the fact that our culture is in fact quite full and was not in need of some fanciful ideology to help create a robust new ethnicity from various other ethnicities.

Here's a little about the Albanian hero Odysseus Androutsos from the same book you just read from Risto.

But he has to be an ethnic "greek"!!! His name is "greek". Right...RIGHT

Comment

Working...
                                X