Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Azerbaijan, Armenia and Georgia are in the Eurasian Caucasus, I would still classify this as Asia rather than Europe as they are on the east side of the Black Sea.

Malta is European, about Cyprus, well, I guess that depends on whatever the Lebo's that live there like Baghdad(is) are thinking at the time. Geographically they are just off the coast of Asia.

While most of Russia is in Asia because of territories absorbed over the years, a significant portion (much more than Turkey's slice in Europe) of the land is in Europe, as the Russians are Europeans. But again, they could rightfully be called Eurasian too.

Where are you leading to with the questions Prolet?
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

Well Turkey is being given the excuse that it shouldnt be in the EU because its not in Europe. Kazakhstan for example has 12% of European Land, it shouldnt be looked that way. Turkey should has always been a part of Europe and it has been the door step of Europe.

SOM, Malta is more in Africa rather then in Europe, im not stating that Malta is not European however if Malta is European then Turkey is European too.

Carigrad is the holly city for all Orthodox people, why wouldnt we want to see this piece of land be a part of the EU?
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Prolet, Malta is an island, and can be historically considered European, despite the several influences. Turkey hasn't always been a part of Europe, nor have Turks. You're generalisation is not correct in this regard, and I doubt very much that the people of Diyarbakir in Turkey would agree with you.

But then again, this is a sham of an economic union, not a union of European peoples, so anything goes.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
          • Jan 2009

Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan are trying to join the EU. You would assume Western Europe and the US would love to see Georgia in the EU sphere of influence.

Wouldn’t that be ironic, Turkey doesn’t get into the EU because its “asian”, but another “asian” country in Georgia does get it. But then again Turks are muslims lol
          Last edited by Big Bad Sven; 12-22-2009, 12:53 AM.

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

Georgians are Orthodox to the max but i agree with you.

SOM, i dont dispute the fact that Turkey is part of Asia just like Russia is part of Asia, however it does have land that goes inside Europe like Izmir for example is 100% European Land where a large minority of Ethnic Macedonians live in Turkey.
            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
              Georgians are Orthodox to the max but i agree with you.

SOM, i dont dispute the fact that Turkey is part of Asia just like Russia is part of Asia, however it does have land that goes inside Europe like Izmir for example is 100% European Land where a large minority of Ethnic Macedonians live in Turkey.
              My mistake, was meant to say the turks, instead of the Georgians.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet
                .......it does have land that goes inside Europe like Izmir for example is 100% European Land where a large minority of Ethnic Macedonians live in Turkey.
                Prolet, Izmir is in Asia, and is not a part of European Turkey much less Europe itself.

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

This guy is going from bad to worse, the less said about him the better.

Comment

• Pelister
                    • Sep 2008

Interesting however what Big Bad Sven had to say:

What people need to realize is that the European Union's behaviour contradicts the requirements and expectations of the United Nations.
                    Stuff the E.U.

Comment

• Pelister
                      • Sep 2008

The cracks have been appearing for some time. If I'm not mistaken there appear to be some anti-Macedonian elements creaping into his stuff.

Comment

• Prolet
                        • Sep 2009

Only Some?? I would say alot

Surly he has some hidden agenda behind it all, to be so anti-Macedonian is not funny. Lets keep in mind that the current Israeli Ambassador to Macedonia David Cohen stated that Macedonia is one of a few countries that are not anti-sematic.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                          • Jan 2009

Sam Vacuum sucks. I wonder if he's received some cash from Athens as well.
                          Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• Pelister
                            • Sep 2008

At this moment the French and the Greeks are two sides of the same rotten, stinking coin.

I feel sorry for Turkey, because in many ways its people are far more progressive than Europeans, even though they have some issues with minorities they are friendlier and more open than Europeans.

They are the only genuine regional power and friends of Macedonia and you know we could benefit as a small nation enormously by having another 50-80 thousand Turks in the different parts of the country because they are loyal, and hard workers.

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

That wouldnt surprise me, and if somebody disagrees with his views he calls people anti-semetic its a good get out of jail card to use but for how long? Do we need people like him constantly slandering our people???

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

Sam is a moron, he knows it himself.

Comment

Working...
                                X