X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Onur
    • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Bratot View Post
    This fool openly advocate for Greece, so far that he uses the economical bankrupcy of Greece as an argument why the pressure on Athens should not be a option in these difficult times for their Government!

He also express their disappointment for other NATO and EU members because according to him, they don't do enough pressure upon ROM government and this gives ROM self-confidence for being a member without obeying Greek demands.

Whatta critique!!!, . He doesn't give a base or a proper reason for that but nevertheless, he expects from every NATO and EU members to put more pressure upon ROM to make you obey Greek demands!!!

I don't know about EU but i am sure that ROM can be member of NATO soon, without any compromise.
    Last edited by Onur; 09-28-2010, 11:49 AM.

Comment

• Bratot
      • Sep 2008

This shameless idiot needs to be expossed Onur, his biased text only speaks about the Greek perversion penetrating deep in the ass of State Department.
      The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Wow, a new way of looking at it .... Alexander was the "Ancient King of a pre-Slavic Macedonia". What about a "Ancient King of a pre-Ottoman, pre-Roman pre-Slavic Macedonia" ... it has more panache and drama attached to it. And if this is to be accepted as fact, then the "Greek Macedonians" are quite simply "Former Slavic Macedonians and imported ethnicities of various extractions".

Either way, the article represents the absolute worst of the arguments against Macedonians and the Center for Strategic and International Studies needs to be questioned as to how closely their spasticated opinions are aligned with USA's intentions.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Pelister
          • Sep 2008

Looks like the New Greeks are getting a little more sophisticated. Good analysis Bratot. The markers you provide are spot on.

There isn't a single point there that accepts us the way we are, nor how we wish to be known.

Every term is a blatant violation of that legal principle the right to self determine.

And added to that every term subverts our historical identity, our ethnic roots and our culture.

Comment

• Bratot
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
            Wow, a new way of looking at it .... Alexander was the "Ancient King of a pre-Slavic Macedonia". What about a "Ancient King of a pre-Ottoman, pre-Roman pre-Slavic Macedonia" ... it has more panache and drama attached to it. And if this is to be accepted as fact, then the "Greek Macedonians" are quite simply "Former Slavic Macedonians and imported ethnicities of various extractions".

Either way, the article represents the absolute worst of the arguments against Macedonians and the Center for Strategic and International Studies needs to be questioned as to how closely their spasticated opinions are aligned with USA's intentions.
            This idiot was active as a lobbyist for Kosovo in the past, than factioned across Macedonia in 2001 and continued to make money on the cost of the Balkan people.

He is misusing the CSIS for his agenda but CSIS has been in a huge debt as well over 1 milion$ lost and that's the main reason why they allow such cheap propaganda to be made by Bugajski.

CSIS is one of the better think-tanks in Washington but there are many more influental such as the Heritage, Brookings, CATO, Hudson, Hoover etc.

This report may have some influence, but surely not strong.
            Anyway, to let the biggest 'whore' to write a report about you is equally bad.

This Bugajski must be exposed on every possible way.
            The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• freifrau
              Banned
              • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great
              Are you good at maths?
              Can you work out the numbers required to prove your slavic migration theory?
              Do you know what word almost all Slavic derived languages use to describe Germans as? Do you know why?
              Meinst du "Niemcy" ?

So what ?

-----

As for "my theory"...open your eyes. It is not a "theory" ,it is a reality accepted in all univeristies of the world.
              Serbians,Bulgarians,Bosnians,Croatians do not deny it too.

Why do you deny it/>? to fit in your sandals?

Comment

• Bratot
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by freifrau
                False comparison.
                Slavic migration marked a great change to the northern part of Macedonia.
                Change in customs and Language.

You may dream yourself with sandals...but this seems just ridiculous
                Do you want to say there wasn't supposed "Slavic migration" to the southern part of Macedonia?

Let me guess, they stopped exactly on the modern state border between R. of Macedonia and Greece?

And more about this supposed migration on this thread which I already recomended to you but you refused to join:

Archaeological reconstruction of Slav migrations

Purely academic sources.
                Last edited by Bratot; 09-29-2010, 04:44 AM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Do you want to say there wasn't supposed "Slavic migration" tot he southern part of Macedonia?
                  Ha ha ... good point. Of course the Southern Macedonians are pure Greek according to FF. Le le we had a lying grche here all the time. I should have known based on the dumb arsed comments.
                  Risto the Great

Comment

• Phoenix
                    • Dec 2008

False comparison.
                    Slavic migration marked a great change to the northern part of Macedonia.Change in customs and Language.
                    freifraud, I think you've bared your hairy 'greek' arse...again

Comment

• freifrau
                      Banned
                      • Sep 2010

Do you want to say there wasn't supposed "Slavic migration" to the southern part of Macedonia?

Let me guess, they stopped exactly on the modern state border between R. of Macedonia and Greece?

Did i say that?

I have said "Slavic migration marked a great change to the northern part of Macedonia."

The obvious result was that you speak a Slavic language and you have different customs.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by freifrau View Post
                        Did i say that?

I have said "Slavic migration marked a great change to the northern part of Macedonia."

The obvious result was that you speak a Slavic language and you have different customs.
                        Ha ha, excellent stuff FF. And all the Slavic toponyms in Southern Greece fell out of the sky? Anything else they taught you at stalag 13?
                        Risto the Great

Comment

• Bratot
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by freifrau View Post
                          Did i say that?

You particularly made that distinction in order to present the supposed 'change' only in the northern part of Macedonia.

In the most eastern part of Asia, and a bigger part of it populated with a totally different race speaks the Slavic language without any greater Slavic migration.

South Americans speak Spanish or Portuguesse without any greater Spanish or Portuguesse migration.

What does these 2 examples serve?

What customs have been changed exactly? Since you are the ethnologist it shouldn't be a problem to define it.

I can number a few that actually prove the oppossite, the cultural continuity of Macedonians.

Let's compare us with other European states.

So the Slavic migration really did happen?
                          It happened, but in opposite direction.

Those people that you call "Slavs" have been anthropologically traced as indigenous population in Balkans.

Comment

• Bratot
                            • Sep 2008

With the help of Mango we found about another marginalized "opinion maker" - JANUSZ BUGAJSKI who based his 'career' on his Anti-Russian articles.

It seem he got frustrated because nobody cares about his opinion on Russia, so he tries to make a "come back" with serving the Greek propaganda about Macedonia.

He is working in the "Center for Strategic and International Studies":

is another lobbying agency to deliver ordered opinions.

Lets recognize the well known "arguments" of the Greek propaganda machinery:

This fool have even found a space to repeat his anti-Russian frustration in between his ordered propaganda on the bottom of this page.

The MARKERS of the well known Greek propaganda:

1. Slavic Macedonian - using the "Slavic" component to determine another identity for Macedonians
                            2. Albanian threat - as a tool to intimidate Macedonian stability and future with some violent scenario
                            3. Claiming the Greek exclusivity on the ancient Macedonian history
                            4. Territorial claims - as the biggest Greek fear
                            5. Geographycal name as suggestions for the name of Macedonia - 100% in hand with the Greek demands
                            6. Recognizing the Macedonian identity as "Slavic Macedonian" instead of Macedonian which clearly serve the purpose to eradicate Macedonian ethnic identity.
                            7. The economical stagnation - of course the solution to secure the progress by selling our name.

This fool openly advocate for Greece, so far that he uses the economical bankrupcy of Greece as an argument why the pressure on Athens should not be a option in these difficult times for their Government!
                            Only for further confirmation of this report being produced according the Greek standards:

" The Lavrentis Lavrentiadis Chair in Southeast European Studies, established at CSIS in early 2009, serves a leading role in advancing the international policy discourse at CSIS and among its external constituencies in Washington, D.C., including the executive and legislative branches of the U.S. government and the U.S. policy, academic, NGO, and business communities.

The Chair has been made possible by the generous support of Greek entrepreneur, Lavrentis Lavrentiadis.

The CSIS Lavrentis Lavrentiadis Chair in Southeast European Studies:
                            Strengthens U.S.-Southeast European relations by providing the Washington community with a greater understanding of the region.
                            ■Enhances the scope and impact of the CSIS New European Democracies/Europe programs.
                            ■Educates the Washington policymaking and European diplomatic community on issues impacting the region through a range of public events and publications.

Generates recommendations for U.S. policy toward the Southeast European region.

Janusz Bugajski serves as the inaugural chair holder. Bugajski has extensive knowledge of the challenges and opportunities facing individual states and the region as a whole, and is one of the foremost Balkan analysts in Washington. "

In May 2009, he initiated the Lavrentis Lavrentiadis Chair in Southeast European Studies at CSIS. This extraordinary commitment will ensure that CSIS strengthens its role in the region.

The report was directly sponsored by this Greek pharmaceutical and media magnate!

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

Typical greek sponsored propaganda.There are so many inaccuracies one does not know where to start.But one thing i totally disagree with that ROM is a threat to greece.This is so grossly wrong you would have to be stupid to belive such propaganda.Macedonia is no threat to anyone even greece who is ten times bigger than macedonia.Other statementts are totally out of order as he responds mainly to what they want to hear.
                              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Bratot
                                • Sep 2008

Pay attention on this dangerous rethoric:

"... Fourth, the long term failure to find a renaming solution..."

to imply that if we don't find a solution through RENAMING ... We can not find a solution at all!

This dangerous rethoric has to be condemned on every possible way, we have to deconstruct all of their propaganda claims leaving nothing to the case.

Comment

Working...
                                X