X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phoenix
    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
    I suspect the Northerners can't even cheat well.
    At least they are better than Kosovo ... such a sweet victory!
    They don’t dare show up their talents and prospects to the detriment of the shiptari...the mill-stone around the Macedonian neck.

Comment

• Liberator of Makedonija
      • Apr 2014

Bulgaria funding the reconstruction of 3 schools in Pelagonija
      I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

• Apr 2014

Voden City Council unanimously rejects the proposal from the Krste Misirkov Association to introduce the Macedonian language into primary education, despite the Association promising to cover all costs.
        I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

• Karposh
          • Aug 2015

He entered into the role as Prime Minister of Macedonia like a retarded bull in a china shop and has now disgracefully exited from the role leaving a legacy of national destruction in his wake. Good riddance to him, however, the damage has been done.

Good to see the true friends of Macedonia, the ones that don't use bribery or blackmail to subdue, belittle and humiliate Macedonians, have been quick to vent their thoughts on the matter. Marijana Petir is one of those true friends. She is a Croatian politician and is currently serving as a Member of the European Parliament. This is what she posted on her Facebook account recently following that retard's resignation:

Today, the Prime Minister of Macedonia Zoran Zaev handed in his resignation and, despite going against the will of the people by changing the country's name and threatening its identity, accession talks with the EU have not occurred. I just hope that on the 12th April elections politicians will arrive who actually love Macedonia and the Macedonian people.

Comment

• Phoenix
            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Karposh View Post
            He entered into the role as Prime Minister of Macedonia like a retarded bull in a china shop and has now disgracefully exited from the role leaving a legacy of national destruction in his wake. Good riddance to him, however, the damage has been done...
            Zaev thought if he conceded everything to our enemies that we would be welcomed into NATO and the EU...having guided the Northerners into the 'promised land' Zaev believed he would then rule the North for an eternity, this would have given him the opportunity to plunder the country like nobody before him.

My fear is that Zaev will return, I don't believe the Northerners are smart enough to work it out...and those that have supported him through his rise and pillage are too donkey stubborn to admit they were wrong about him.

Comment

• Carlin
              • Dec 2011

URL:

Young couple of Albanians from Struga killed in Melbourne, the wife’s father is the main suspect

A young couple of ethnic Albanians who originate from Struga in Macedonia were found killed in Melbourne, Australia.

Veton Musai (29) and his wife Lindita (25) were found badly injured with gunshot wounds. Lindita’s father was also found injured, and the police suspects him of killing his daughter and son in law.

Comment

• Apr 2014

Originally posted by Carlin15 View Post
                URL:

Young couple of Albanians from Struga killed in Melbourne, the wife’s father is the main suspect

A young couple of ethnic Albanians who originate from Struga in Macedonia were found killed in Melbourne, Australia.

Veton Musai (29) and his wife Lindita (25) were found badly injured with gunshot wounds. Lindita’s father was also found injured, and the police suspects him of killing his daughter and son in law.

They had just gotten married. The couple also had connections to North Sunshine Eagles Football Club (KF Shqiponja), which are suspected of being a criminal front.

Comment

• Gocka
                  • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                  those that have supported him through his rise and pillage are too donkey stubborn to admit they were wrong about him.
                  I think they are even more stubborn to admit that they were wrong about how easy it was going to be to get into the EU. For over a decade now they were convinced it was merely the name holding them back. They don't want to admit that they should have never bet the farm on that one scenario playing out for them. All the time and energy lost hoping for the EU could have been spent actually fighting for a stable and functioning country which ironically would have made EU entry more likely and at the same time less necessary.

You can chalk this how thing up to a few basic character flaws. Short sighted, naive, lazy, and the get rich quick complex. Very few people in that country understand the value of work and effort. So they are always drawn to the simplest and stupidest options. The same as anyone hoping to win the lottery so they can make something of themselves. Real progress in anything in life takes real work.

I think Zaev falls into that bucket as much as any common peasant. Countries are locked in a game of chess with the world around them, in order to survive you need to think 10 steps ahead, in order to thrive 20 steps ahead. We lack that vision in our culture. Our children are not raised that way and thus our eventual leaders don't think that way.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Carlin15 View Post
                    Lindita’s father was also found injured, and the police suspects him of killing his daughter and son in law.
                    Seems to be a thing with rogue Albanian fathers. One Albanian father recently killed his daughter in a neighbouring suburb to me.
                    The glamorous 20-year-old found stabbed to death in a luxury Mercedes beside her injured father in Adelaide was a “happy” university student.
                    Risto the Great
                    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                      My fear is that Zaev will return
                      I would assume it's the only reason he left so easily.

What a peasant though! He is such a stereotypical "Borat" representing a nothing country. You can almost hear the chuckles in Brussels whenever Zaev is pulling on their coat tails.
                      Risto the Great
                      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Gocka
                        • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                        I would assume it's the only reason he left so easily.

What a peasant though! He is such a stereotypical "Borat" representing a nothing country. You can almost hear the chuckles in Brussels whenever Zaev is pulling on their coat tails.
                        Absolutely right on both accounts. He has the Albanian vote in the bag and that will carry him over then line unless there is massive turnout which is never going to happen. People who don't support Zaev haven't been convinced there is someone else to vote for so they just won't vote. Leaving mostly party faithful from both sides which cancel each other out, making the Albanians the tie breaker.

If Macedonia where a country in Asia or Africa they wouldn't even be able to get in a phone call with leaders in Europe. They are almost obliged to acknowledge the maggot exists, but not without rolling their eyes every time the secretary says "Mr Zaev is on the line", only to ask WHO?

Comment

• Rogi
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
                          ...every time the secretary says "Mr Zaev is on the line"
                          While they're still likely rolling their eyes, that statement is more like "our asset in our puppet state in SE Europe is on the line".

Zaev cracked a joke about selling his daughter to Tsipras to marry to his son, in exchange for a Greek island. That is an insight in and of itself to the state of mind of this man.

Comment

• Phoenix
                            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
                            ...Zaev cracked a joke about selling his daughter to Tsipras to marry to his son, in exchange for a Greek island. That is an insight in and of itself to the state of mind of this man.
                            Absolutely correct... it speaks volumes about the psyche of Zaev, not just about his village mentality but more disturbingly the lengths he is prepared to go in order to get rich...

Comment

• Spirit
                              • May 2015

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
                              While they're still likely rolling their eyes, that statement is more like "our asset in our puppet state in SE Europe is on the line".

Zaev cracked a joke about selling his daughter to Tsipras to marry to his son, in exchange for a Greek island. That is an insight in and of itself to the state of mind of this man.
                              It perfectly shows the psyche of the scumbag, there is not a moral or ethical compass with this Neanderthal, there isn’t a bar low enough that he would not sink to.

Comment

• Carlin
                                • Dec 2011

Delegates reject push to add “North” to the name of the Ski Federation of Macedonia

Delegates of the Ski Federation of Macedonia rejected the proposal from its President to rename it into the federation of “North Macedonia”.

Republika has learnt that the leadership of the federation is pushing on the delegates to accept the name change and made the motion at its annual meeting. Some of the ski clubs that are members of the federation was pressured to have their delegates vote in favor of the name change, Republika was told. But, ultimately the motion was defeated, owing to opposition of delegates from Gostivar, Bitola and Skopje.

Comment

Working...
                                X