Proof so called "Greek's" are TurkoShiptari (TurkoAlbanian's).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Makedonec69
    • Oct 2013

Proof so called "Greek's" are TurkoShiptari (TurkoAlbanian's).

First president of Gayreece (Hell Ass) was a
    Shiptare called "Gjeorgjio Kountouriotis".

Title page. Page 30. Source: History of the Greek Revolution By George Finlay, Published by W. Blackwood and sons, 1861, page 30. The first President of Greece was an Albanian who could not speak a word of modern Greek. Why is that so? Why is not George Konduriottes mentioned over at Wikipedia as a President of Greece?

Proof the national dress of the Gayreek Gypsies
    from Gayreece (Hell Ass) is Shiptare (Albanian).

wiki.phantis.com/index.php/Fustanella

Their national Skull Hat if Gayreece (Hell Ass) is
    Shiptare (Albanian).

m.youtube.com/watch?desktop_uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fw atch%3Fv%3DpgKaTO63JW8%26feature%3Dfvst&feature=fv st&v=pgKaTO63JW8&gl=US

The national Folklore of Gayreece (Hell Ass) is
    Shiptare.

m.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&hl=en&client=mv-google&rl=yes&feature=related&v=tIzQDI0PW1o

Proof the Parthenon was used as a Mosque.

:eek: My goodness the Parthenon was used as a mosque, the Germans basically gave you "classical culture" (not to mention the term 'Hellenism' :rolleyes:) and churches were destroyed en mass to make way for this new culture. Now do you see why we think you people are brainwashed imposter hellenes?

The Gayreek Gypsies are not a pure race cause
    they exchanged their people with Christian Turk's
    who wanted to be Gayreek Gypsies with Muslim
    Gayreek Gypsies who wanted to be Turk's during
    the Ottoman Empire times.

Looking for country statistics? NationMaster gives access to market sizing and trends across 300 industry verticals and a global coverage.

The flag of Gayreece (Hell Ass) is the same
    flag as the English/Indian Colony Flag.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_India_Company#Flags

Greek flag.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Flag_of_Greece.svg

'Greece' was thus >>>----> INVENTED as a
    backdrop to contemporary European art and
    imagination, a historical precursor of many
    Disneylands to come.' THE INVENTION of fantastical modern 'Greece"
    demanded that its people also remained
    IMAGINARY.
    ('Modern Greece built on myth' by GEORGE
    ZAKARDAKIS.The Washington Post, Nov.12, 2011)

Greece had a German king called King Otto but when he went to Greece, all he saw was Shiptari and said, and I quote: "Where are all the Greek's?, There are just Shiptari here".

King Otto of Greece.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_of_Greece

More so called "Greek's" of Shiptare origin.

m.youtube.com/watch?rl=yes&v=38sZgTjELQo&gl=US&guid=&client=mv-google&hl=en

More proof so called "Greek's" are "TurkoShiptari".

m.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&v=0X9a_Z-bT3I&desktop_uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwa tch%3Fv%3D0X9a_Z-bT3I&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fdesktop_uri%3Dhttp%253 A%252F%252Fwww.youtube.com%252Fwatch%253Fv%253D0X9 a_Z-bT3I%26v%3D0X9a_Z-bT3I%26gl%3DUS

m.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&v=D_9uS7lCXW4&hl=en&client=mv-google&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fgl%3DUS%26hl%3Den%26 client%3Dmv-google%26v%3DD_9uS7lCXW4

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LzHhLXRgIgw&fulldescription=1&hl=en&gl=US& guid=&client=mv-google

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=related&gl=US&desktop_uri=http%3A%2F %2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DY21o2RDKaDI%26fea ture%3Drelated&v=Y21o2RDKaDI&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch% 3Fdesktop_uri%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.youtube.com %252Fwatch%253Fv%253DY21o2RDKaDI%2526feature%253Dr elated%26feature%3Drelated%26v%3DY21o2RDKaDI%26gl% 3DUS

m.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&client=mv-google&hl=en&v=W2qtgf5xMwg&fulldescription=1&deskt op_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fgl%3DUS%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dmv-google%26v%3DW2qtgf5xMwg%26fulldescription%3D1
  • Makedonec69
    • Oct 2013

The truth hurts for the TurkoShiptare (TurkoAlbanian) fake Gayreek Gypsies so spam this everywhere and spread the truth.

Comment

• Makedonec69
      • Oct 2013

Makedonija za zivot!

Last edited by Makedonec69; 01-30-2014, 05:22 AM.

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

Seeing that the shiptare's are doing all this work supporting & propping Greece,when is their reward coming like rights of minorities in Greece or are they happy bunch of cocunuts with their lot in life.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonec69
          • Oct 2013

I guess the Gayreek Gypsies screwed them there, all of them live in Epirus and took the northern part of it over and is like the town Tetovo in Republic Of Macedonia, town full of Shiptari.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
            • Jan 2009

Not all of them were/are "TurkoShiptari" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulgari
            Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• Gocka
              • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Makedonec69 View Post
              I guess the Gayreek Gypsies screwed them there, all of them live in Epirus and took the northern part of it over and is like the town Tetovo in Republic Of Macedonia, town full of Shiptari.
              Seriously man whats your problem? How can you be so ignorant!!!

They are not turks and gypsies, they are also Macedonians, Bulgarians, Vlachs, Albanians, as well as Turks, Gypsies, Romanians, Armenians and a slew of middle eastern and African migrants.

Its like a a giant Mandza of people.

Comment

• Redsun
                • Jul 2013

Like a multicultural country such as Australia, but without the cultural tolerance. Cant express your culture, must pretend to be greek.

Comment

• Makedonec69
                  • Oct 2013

I ain't ignorant, you can't ignore the truth in the facts that I posted to you's that Greek's are TurkoShiptari (TurkoAlbanian's) beh.

According to historians, authors, statesmen,
                  academics etc, modern Greeks
                  spoke Albanian before the masses of population
                  began to learn their new
                  language called Greek. Although, there were many
                  different languages at the turn of 1800-century and actually well into 1900- century. We know why the
                  Greek state began a major build out of state schools
                  in the
                  second half of 1800-century. During this period the
                  newly formed state realized that it had to educate
                  and teach the large masses of how to speak Greek. This fact is also reflected by what it meant to be
                  "Greek"
                  at the time of
                  independence. You would think that speaking a
                  language called Greek would be a qualification,
                  but this was NOT the case. Instead, all it took to be qualified as "Greek" was to
                  be a Christian believer. This was written in the
                  constitution itself. The state did not consider
                  language as part of the identity as they knew that
                  the big masses
                  of people did not speak "Greek". Had the big masses of people spoken "Greek",
                  then there would
                  not be a massive build out of state schools to teach
                  people
                  "Greek". Here below we can see what historians and
                  professors are saying.========= "The Usable Past" - 2003 By
                  K.S Brown & Professor
                  Yannis Hamilakis Page
                  140: "..As a result of a number of historical factors,
                  much of the rural population in
                  central Greece was Albanian-speaking by the time of the creation of modern
                  Greek state in the 1830s" ========== "ALBANIA
                  - The Rise of a Kingdom"
                  By J.Swire - 1971 Page 11: "...In an article in the
                  Greek monthly magazine, Parnassos - February
                  1916, it is stated that "the majority of our soldiers speak
                  to one another in the Albanian language....a very
                  deplorable
                  habit.....It is expedient that this habit be destroyed
                  by all necessary and
                  vigorous means". Prince Lichonowsky wrote: "the so-called Greek national dess itself is of Albanian
                  orgin".=========
                  VENIZELOS (Famous
                  Greek Statesman - Prime Minister: 1910-1920,
                  1932) By Herbert Adams
                  Gibbons, Ph.D [At The Peace Conferance] Page 346: "...Venizelos advanced the famous theory of
                  national consciousness as
                  the test
                  of nationality..."One may be temped", he said, "to
                  raise the objection that a
                  substantial portion of the Greek population uses Albanian as its mother tongue, and is,
                  consequently, in all probability, of Albanian orgin"
                  ========== The Empty Cradle of
                  Democracy Alexandra Halkias Page 59: "...Through
                  the end of the revolution in 1830,
                  Greeks, including most of the nineteenth-century nationalists, seemed to have had
                  a vague but firm sense of continuity from ancient to
                  modern Greece, though
                  this was not articulated in
                  racial terms but on the basis of a common
                  language, history and consciousness. In effect at this time, whoever
                  called themselves a Greek was a Greek. It is
                  because of this that many Greek-
                  speaking
                  Albanians, Slavs,
                  Rumanians and Vlachs were easily assimilated and indeed became important players in Greek
                  patriotism at the time.”
                  ========== POLITICS IN MODERN GREECE
                  By Professor Keith R. Legg Page 86:
                  LANGUAGE "..At the time of independence, the
                  range in local dialects was significant; substantial portions of the population spoke
                  Albanian" ==========
                  New York Times - June 2009 Nikos Dimou “.....We
                  used to speak Albanian and call ourselves Romans,
                  but then
                  Winckelmann, Goethe, Victor Hugo, Delacroix, they all told us,‘No, you are Hellenes, direct descendants
                  of Plato and
                  Socrates,’ and that did it. If a small, poor nation has
                  such a burden put on its shoulders, it will never
                  recover".

William ST. Clair
                  “That Greece Might Still Be Free” Oxford
                  University
                  Press – 1972 Page 232:
                  “..It was probably at this time
                  (independence) that the Albanian dress made its, decisive step towards being regarded as the
                  national dress of Greece. The Government
                  party, being largely Albanians
                  themselves, favoured the dress and
                  a version of it was common among the Greek
                  “klephts” and “armatoli”. Now it seemed that anyone who donned an Albanian dress could claim
                  to be a soldier
                  and share in the bonanza”========= You all
                  read that? The
                  GOVERNMENT
                  party, being largely Albanians themseleves....====== "Modern
                  Greece A Short History" C.M. Woodhouse Page 163
                  "....It is a striking fact that the leading defenders of
                  Greek liberty at this time were largely Non-
                  Greek. Koundouriotis was decended from the
                  Albanian invadors of Greece in the 14th century...One
                  of the few leaders who maintained resistance far to
                  the north of the Gulf of Corinth
                  was
                  the Souliote,Marko Botsaris,whos followers were
                  largely Albanian" ========== You all read that? Defenders of Greek liberty
                  were LARGELY
                  NON- Greek.

Comment

• Sweet Sixteen
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2014

I'll just give you a motive. I will take the challenge and answer that (yes, ALL of that) if you DO bother to re-edit it properly so that it is readable. Delete the un-necessary ENTERs, leave paragraphs and provide references so that we know if an author refers to the text above or below him, insert active links properly and mostly CHECK first what you copy-paste.

You SHOULD bother to have some respect for the readers .Did you really check these YouTube videos? They are very poorly made and have NO VISUAL content. Can you read what I write? Can we contact through texts? Or do you think I should put it in a YouTube video where text appears slowly (within 10 minutes) while we can listen to the music?

Lastly, is there a point in having the EXACT SAME debate in 10 different threads? Shouldn’t you wonder if you have something new to add, and then add it in a relevant thread?

Comment

• Makedonec69
                      • Oct 2013

I did not write that, I found it on the Topix Macedonian website written or copied and pasted by someone else and posted it on here because I thought the Topic would be interesting to talk about and cause I wanted to expose the real TurkoShiptare (TurkoAlbanian) origins of the TurkoShiptare (TurkoAlbanian) Gayreek Gypsies from the Former TurkoShiptare (TurkoAlbanian) Undemocratic Republic Of Gayreece (Hell Ass).

I am aware that this topic may be posted on other threads even though I am new on here, I just cbf looking for them.

Some of the YouTube videos are made by people to explain the truth and some are from documentaries and etc... And there are also links from non proper and proper sources which explains the truth of the real TurkoShiptare (TurkoAlbanian) origins of TurkoShiptare (TurkoAlbanian) Gayreek Gypsies from the Former TurkoShiptare (TurkoAlbanian) Undemocratic Republic Of Gayreece (Hell Ass).

Comment

• Makedonec69
                        • Oct 2013

Why don't you's peeps on the Macedonia Truth Forum go on the Topix Macedonia forums also and argue politics there? Because the TurkoShiptare (TurkoAlbanian) Gayreek Gypsies from the Former TurkoShiptare (TurkoAlbanian) Undemocratic Republic Of Gayreece (Hell Ass) are spamming their TurkoShiptare (TurkoAlbanian) Gayreek Gypsy propaganda all over the Topix Macedonia forums every day. Why don't you's peeps go there and shut them up and piss them off from the Topix Macedonia forum by posting the truth you's have posted in comments on threads from this forum to the other one?

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                          • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Makedonec69 View Post
                          Why don't you's peeps on the Macedonia Truth Forum go on the Topix Macedonia forums also and argue politics there? Because the TurkoShiptare (TurkoAlbanian) Gayreek Gypsies from the Former TurkoShiptare (TurkoAlbanian) Undemocratic Republic Of Gayreece (Hell Ass) are spamming their TurkoShiptare (TurkoAlbanian) Gayreek Gypsy propaganda all over the Topix Macedonia forums every day. Why don't you's peeps go there and shut them up and piss them off from the Topix Macedonia forum by posting the truth you's have posted in comments on threads from this forum to the other one?
                          Why would we? It's impossible to have any sort of dialogue on that website because that's exactly what it is, spam. What we have with the MTO is far, far better. It provides a wealth of information in an organised and consolidated manner, without the constant name-calling and spam that occurs on Topix.

Let them post all their rubbish on Topix, nobody cares. The same 'Greeks' who constantly post on the Macedonian area of Topix are the same losers who post on every single Macedonian youtube video, regardless of the topic. Stuff 'em, they aren't worth the time. Trust me when I say that they get a lot more pissed off with what goes on here. Unearthing the truth and exposing them for who they are in a domain controlled by Macedonians hurts them deeply. It's why so many of them try to sign up here and stay under the radar. 99% of the time they cannot contain themselves and end up cracking. It's actually quite funny.

Comment

• Stojacanec
                            • Dec 2009

^Mate I tried to have a debate with some pederi from Topix. It went backward and forward a few times until he/she/it couldn't convince me of their propaganda - so ended up threatening me that he can find out where I live etc.

These malakas make me laugh when you see them begging the Germans for more money. They claim to be European, more like the pan handlers of Europe.

I believe in Karma.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

Topix is frequented by some of the most intellectually inferior degenerates and racists on the net, perhaps surpassed in stupidity only by network54. I wouldn't waste a second of my time there.
                              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

Working...
                              X