• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
    Vangelovski
    Take your rose coloured glasses off and have another look!
    Definition according to Oxford Dictionary;-
    : noun

1 informal a deliberately provocative online posting intended to incite an angry response.
    a person who submits a deliberately provocative posting:"

It's one thing to commence a thread for the purposes of discussion and interaction, it's another thing to make a post and then not engage or respond to peoples request for information or clarification, hence "troll",
    now can you see it?
    Makedonche, religion is an ongoing discussion that we've had on this forum for years. People are engaged in it. They want to have their say. Forget about Davidski. If this thread is not to your liking then forget about it as well. Maybe try and engage in the threads that I've started over the past few weeks relating to the name negotiations, corruption in Macedonia and lustration. Or the array of other threads started by other users that you might be more interested in.
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• makedonche
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
      Makedonche, religion is an ongoing discussion that we've had on this forum for years. People are engaged in it. They want to have their say. Forget about Davidski. If this thread is not to your liking then forget about it as well. Maybe try and engage in the threads that I've started over the past few weeks relating to the name negotiations, corruption in Macedonia and lustration. Or the array of other threads started by other users that you might be more interested in.
      Does that mean he is a troll or he isn't a troll?
      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

Does that mean he is a troll or he isn't a troll?
        The only person he seems to have incited an angry response from is you. But if that is the definition of a troll, then I would be a troll as well as I seem to incite angry responses from everyone.

If Davidski does anything that goes beyond the tolerance of the admin then he'll be gone. But he hasn't. And the thread is staying.
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• makedonche
          • Oct 2008

The only person he seems to have incited an angry response from is you. But if that is the definition of a troll, then I would be a troll as well as I seem to incite angry responses from everyone.

If Davidski does anything that goes beyond the tolerance of the admin then he'll be gone. But he hasn't. And the thread is staying.
          Yeah I understand...but is he a troll or not?
          On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Vangelovski
            • Sep 2008

Yeah I understand...but is he a troll or not?
            Like I already said, I don't think he is. He hasn't said anything provocative or anything that hasn't already been stated or discussed by many other members of this forum.

Comment

• makedonche
              • Oct 2008

Like I already said, I don't think he is. He hasn't said anything provocative or anything that hasn't already been stated or discussed by many other members of this forum.
              Ok, he's not a troll and this is a valid thread.............pigs arse!

Comment

• Vangelovski
                • Sep 2008

Ok, he's not a troll and this is a valid thread.............pigs arse!
                Why is this not a valid thread? I'm perfectly happy with it and it seems that everyone else that has contributed so far is as well - including SoM, another Admin. What's the problem exactly Makedonche?

Comment

• makedonche
                  • Oct 2008

Why is this not a valid thread? I'm perfectly happy with it and it seems that everyone else that has contributed so far is as well - including SoM, another Admin. What's the problem exactly Makedonche?
                  Vangelovski
                  The problem is self evident, the thread was started with the following post:-
                  Macedonians!

We have turned our back against God long enough!

We need to put God first in our life, not nationalism not hatred not unforgiveness etc
                  But God!
                  This remark was challenged and questioned by many members and not one response has been received in answer to those responses and questions. I take particular offense when someone makes a statement that I have turned my back on God and then fails to answer my questions, provide any evidence to back that statement up and the whole thread continues along a path irrelevant to the topic of the thread or the statement posted in the initial thread. In fact if you read the entire thread again you will see that the subject of the initial post has fallen by the wayside and drifted into a series of posts and responses not even related to the the topic/subject.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

Makedonche - the topic is still God and whether people have turned their back on Him and what that means. Try giving the posts more than just a superficial look over.

Regardless, people are engaged in it, the MTO has a policy of no deletions of posts that members have put thought and effort into and Davidski hasn't done anything deserving of a ban.

My final response is just ignore the thread if it bothers you that much. The other contributors are quite happy keeping the chat going. When they're sick of it, it will die a natural death.

Comment

• makedonche
                      • Oct 2008

Vangelovski
                      There's those unique coloured glasses again!

Makedonche - the topic is still God and whether people have turned their back on Him and what that means. Try giving the posts more than just a superficial look over.

Regardless, people are engaged in it, the MTO has a policy of no deletions of posts that members have put thought and effort into and Davidski hasn't done anything deserving of a ban.

My final response is just ignore the thread if it bothers you that much. The other contributors are quite happy keeping the chat going. When they're sick of it, it will die a natural death.
                      the topic is still God
                      The topic is Macedonians and not "whether" but "we have" turned our backs on God!..unacceptable false statement!

Try giving the posts more than just a superficial look over
                      Unacceptable false statement number 2.

Davidski hasn't done anything deserving of a ban
                      I haven't requested he be banned! Unacceptable false statement number 3.

My final response is just ignore the thread if it bothers you that much.
                      Highly unlikely, almost unacceptable false statement number 4.

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

let the thing die of a natural death..Looks like davidski is not responding he has abandoned the thread probaly too scared to comment.We are just commenting on religion & god.The least anyone can say to tom is not to be critical,but thanks for the opportunity to comment.Also you give people the choice don't like it don't read it.The thread will die if there is low interest.THe post as long as it's about god incidentally backwards spells Dog.
                        Last edited by George S.; 06-24-2013, 09:50 PM.
                        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Давидски
                          • Feb 2012

Sorry for being away for so long. But amen I belive the Macedonian people should surrender their lives to Christ.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                            • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Давидски View Post
                            Sorry for being away for so long. But amen I belive the Macedonian people should surrender their lives to Christ.
                            Here we go again...

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

D you need to clarify a couple of things we asked you earlier on.Why should the macedonian people need saving from??
                              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• makedonche
                                • Oct 2008

I'm going to ignore it and hope it goes away!

Comment

Working...
                                X