Proof so called "Greek's" are TurkoShiptari (TurkoAlbanian's).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

I have been on topix many times I think they are morons.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonec69
      • Oct 2013

I always kick the asses of the TurkoShiptare (TurkoAlbanian) Greek Gypsies on the Macedonia Topix forum when I spam the truth on there and piss them off hard!

And the reason why they knew where you lived is because of your IP Address, every time you post on there then it shows the City/Town/Suburb and country of your location unless you use a Proxy/VPN like me then they don't know my or your real location cause of the IP Address change.

And we need help spamming our truth from here on the Topix Macedonia Forum so when people go on our Topix Macedonia Forum, they can read the truth about Macedonia from the Macedonian's, not the propaganda from the TurkoShiptare (TurkoAlbanian) Greek Gypsies on there.
      Last edited by Makedonec69; 02-12-2014, 09:04 PM.

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
        • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Makedonec69 View Post
        I always kick the asses of the TurkoShiptare (TurkoAlbanian) Greek Gypsies on the Macedonia Topix forum when I spam the truth on there and piss them off hard!

And the reason why they knew where you lived is because of your IP Address, every time you post on there then it shows the City/Town/Suburb and country of your location unless you use a Proxy/VPN like me then they don't know my or your real location cause of the IP Address change.

And we need help spamming our truth from here on the Topix Macedonia Forum so when people go on our Topix Macedonia Forum, they can read the truth about Macedonia from the Macedonian's, not the propaganda from the TurkoShiptare (TurkoAlbanian) Greek Gypsies on there.
        One thing I know is no matter how hard you try to tell the Greeks the truth they will never listen. There is no use with them. You can never have a proper conversation with them in regards to any matters.

I do agree however that we as Macedonians need to spread our side of the story more so others know the truth about us. Of all the information regarding Macedonian history I would say 80% of it sides with the Greek version of history. However sometimes it just comes down to the numbers game. Greeks outweigh us population wise so naturally you will see more Greek propaganda and trolls on the internet.
        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task." Goce Delcev

Comment

• Makedonec69
          • Oct 2013

Once I post the truth on the Topix Macedonia Forum which was my first post on this thread on the Macedonia Truth Forum which proves the so called "Greek's" are TurkoShiptari (TurkoAlbanian's) then they either post their propaganda which no one will believe after they read the truth in my posts with the links or they shut up which sometimes they do if you post it over and over again about 100 times.

LMFAO!

X-D

You just got to copy and paste and spam the crap out of the Topix Macedonia Forum with the Macedonian's truth from the Macedonian Truth Forum against the Greek propaganda on the Topix Macedonia Forum, there are not that much of the TurkoShiptare (TurkoAlbanian) Greek Gypsies on the Topix Macedonia Forum as you think because they use different usernames and change their IP Addresses and use different locations on there to make it look like there is more of them on there and that is where the numbers game comes in. If the Macedonian's on there and the ones from here who go on there do the same then we may be able to even the playing field for once since ages ago and I can teach you's how to do that if you's want, I know it may be a lost cause and a waste of time fighting with the TurkoShiptare (TurkoAlbanian) Greek Gypsies on the Topix Forum but it helps us Macedonian's spread the truth by spamming the Topix Macedonia forum with Macedonian's truth against the TurkoShiptare (TurkoAlbanian) Greek's propaganda so when people go on the Macedonian Topix Forum, they read and believe the truth from the Macedonian's not the propaganda the TurkoShiptare (TurkoAlbanian) Greek Gypsies write on there. We got to start spreading the truth around on the Internet more on non Macedonian forums and on YouTube and etc... Even if it means if it is a lost cause arguing with the propaganda against others use because they ignore the true facts and post propaganda but at least we spread the truth to the world for once, the TurkoShiptare (TurkoAlbanian's) spread their propaganda everywhere on the Internet and everywhere else while we don't and is why everyone believes the TurkoShiptare (TurkoAlbanian) Greek Gypsies and not us Macedonian's, time to do the same and help our country and our people.

Comment

Working...
          X