• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phoenix
    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
    Phoenix, I couldnt tell you since i wasnt there
    Prolet do you know anyone who went to Sheldon for the UMD dinner last Saturday...?

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

Indigen, With the money raised from Australia, it will be used to open up an office in Canberra thats what Meto said in his speech. He wont get anything from that money, he said this personally.

Osiris, If you recall, A name is a name was shown at the Jewish Centar in Washington, i think there is a friendship with the Jewish Community but i dont know exactly how strong it is.
      Prolet, be honest, will you take charge of UMD Australia?
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Jankovska
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
        Prolet, be honest, will you take charge of UMD Australia?
        No, coz he needs to ask me first We are married now

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

Jankovska will kick my arse LOL

Vangelovski, Ordan Andreevski is in charge and he has done a good job so far, i remember asking you what you thought was best for the UMD to be effective in Australia and you told me they should stick to fund raising, how come you dont agree with them opening up an office in Canberra? How do you expect them to lobby with the MP's?? Metodija raised a good point that we should be focusing on Australia recognizing our constitutional name, if they can do it in Canada and USA why cant we do it in New Zealand and Australia??

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Phoenix
            • Dec 2008

Vangelovski, Ordan Andreevski is in charge and he has done a good job so far, i remember asking you what you thought was best for the UMD to be effective in Australia and you told me they should stick to fund raising, how come you dont agree with them opening up an office in Canberra? How do you expect them to lobby with the MP's?? Metodija raised a good point that we should be focusing on Australia recognizing our constitutional name, if they can do it in Canada and USA why cant we do it in New Zealand and Australia??

http://www.australianmacedonianweekl...najnovi_k.html
            C'mon mate, stop talking shit...

UMD had absolutely NOTHING to do with US and Canadian recognition of Macedonia. NOTHING...NOTHING...NOTHING...can I make it any clearer for you????

Comment

• Phoenix
              • Dec 2008

http://www.australianmacedonianweekl...najnovi_k.html
              Prolet, look at it this way...

UMD was formed sometime in 2004(?), the same year as US recognition of Macedonia, are you suggesting that UMD moved from Starbuck's to having an ear in the Oval Office in that short period...that's an amazing acievement if you believe it.

So why doesn't the wonderkid use this magical formula and apply it to the Australian and New Zealand test tube, surely the alchemy is proven and success would only be a formality...???

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

Phoenix, The people there did lobby, i never said its because of UMD i said that they got name recognition there. Its not like the UMD is the only organization in North America.

Phoenix, Whats your opinion on this? How do we get Australia and New Zealand to recognize our name?? You do realize that the more countries that recognize us the better our case is against Greece.
                МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                  Prolet, look at it this way...

UMD was formed sometime in 2004(?), the same year as US recognition of Macedonia, are you suggesting that UMD moved from Starbuck's to having an ear in the Oval Office in that short period...that's an amazing acievement if you believe it.

So why doesn't the wonderkid use this magical formula and apply it to the Australian and New Zealand test tube, surely the alchemy is proven and success would only be a formality...???
                  Phoenix, USA recognized us in 2005 remember? Then Canada followed suit 2 years later.

Why do you think Meto is pushing for an office in Canberra? you lobby in the capital city thats why out of all all the cities in America they opened up an office in Washington DC they didnt go to New York or Los Angeles we are no different in Australia.

Comment

• Phoenix
                    • Dec 2008

Phoenix, USA recognized us in 2005 remember? Then Canada followed suit 2 years later.

Why do you think Meto is pushing for an office in Canberra? you lobby in the capital city thats why out of all all the cities in America they opened up an office in Washington DC they didnt go to New York or Los Angeles we are no different in Australia.
                    It was November 2004 Prolet.

Comment

• amitreski
                      • Feb 2010

Originally posted by indigen View Post

Can you show us some official dissension from the MPO anti-Macedonian and pro-bulgar policy?
                      yes, by being UMD supporter and anti MPO.

I know Vlad and can judge his character. Do you know him so that you can base your claims on something concrete?
                      "No, it is not the critic who counts. Not the one who points out how a strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and may come up short, who spends himself in a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails daring greatly." - Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

• amitreski
                        • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                        It seems UMD doesn't have an "official" position on any of the fundamental issues facing Macedonia...or maybe it does, but they have finally realised that they are out of step with the rest of the Diaspora and are afraid to comment.
                        Tom, my friend.

We would welcome your input on this resolution. Feel free to draft a letter regarding this resolution and we can review it and send it out. This is an oportunity where you can "influence" UMD's policy. That way you cannot say that UMD is not patriotic enough.

How about that?
                        "No, it is not the critic who counts. Not the one who points out how a strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and may come up short, who spends himself in a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails daring greatly." - Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

• Phoenix
                          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by amitreski View Post
                          yes, by being UMD supporter and anti MPO.

I know Vlad and can judge his character. Do you know him so that you can base your claims on something concrete?
                          You people are so funny...

Somebody in your organization also thought they were such good judges of character that they thought it was possible to change a leopards spots by engaging MPO in your folly...

Comment

• amitreski
                            • Feb 2010

Originally posted by indigen View Post

Also, as A. Mitreski has stated here on MTO that "UMD" is responsive to its financial backers, we may freely assume that the Turkish (or whoever is providing the $150K) will have more say in shaping "UMD" political direction than the Macedonian Diaspora.

Food for thought!

Stop lying. I have never said that.

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

Phoenix, You mentioned Star Bucks Coffee, what do you think they talked about there? 6 months later USA recognized our name and the EU gave us a candidacy status.

Comment

• Phoenix
                                • Dec 2008

Phoenix, You mentioned Star Bucks Coffee, what do you think they talked about there? 6 months later USA recognized our name and the EU gave us a candidacy status.
                                They were probably talking about chicks or what rocks their boat...

Prolet, you're acting like a fuckin' clown...where's the connection between Starbucks and US recognition and EU candidacy status...you're drawing such a long bow that you might as well add the greek victory in Euro2004 to the Starbucks work of UMD as well...

Comment

Working...
                                X