X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Makedonska_Kafana
    • Aug 2010

Originally posted by george s. View Post
    no way hosey i wouldn't want it even if they flew me for free.
    The thing is supposedly with all the razamataz the umd supposedly could tell our politicians to stop the name negotiations.they shoul offer one of their awards to the politicians.
    nema conference, nema sonce, nema nisto ..

- alex, the nato summit wiped us out? those lads are in way over their heads ..

CLICK HERE TO DONATE
    Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 06-09-2012, 01:30 PM.
    http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

Just think mk if nobody went there would be nothing so nothing is better than something.
      The moral of the story is don't count your chickens before they hatchThats been a umd think tank.The more money they make the more influential they can be.
      MK i used to have a link to MK Torrents but i lost it do you still have it???
      Last edited by George S.; 06-09-2012, 06:53 PM. Reason: ed
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
        • Nov 2009

Dont ask for foreign support you always end up paying the price. Look what happened in 1913 or 2001 when NATO intervened.
        Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
          • Aug 2010

Well, EVERYBODY except the UMD knew that the "name issue" was not on the NATO Summit agenda .. hello.

- Alex, this was the UMD sharpening our networking skills in the name of future employment?
          Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 06-09-2012, 11:17 PM.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
            • Aug 2010

Originally posted by George S. View Post
            MK i used to have a link to MK Torrents but i lost it do you still have it???
            CLOSED

macedonian-movies
            Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 06-09-2012, 11:27 PM.

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

you got to give credit to the umd for that.Not knowing i suppose is an excuse sometimes.
              thanks for mk currents.
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

Mk i have read on this thread that the umd doesn't even mind having members from other ethnicities such as greek etc.I was amazed to read that.So as long as they pay their dues it doesn't really matter.
                Also SOM asked Meto a personal question of whether he thought the macedonians had an exclusive use of the 6000 year old macedonian sun symbol.He has to present refused answering SOM'S question.So advertizing is refused unless he answers simple questions like these.I think Meto is delibrately hiding the fact that his true colors are shining through as he is not supporting the cause.Meto & uMD have fallen short on really represnting Macedonians in the diaspora on many fronts not just the macedonian sun symbol.The name, the flag ,the IA,& FA amongs't others.Also the UMD has chosen to reward traitors to the macedonian cause with their stupid awards.
                Last edited by George S.; 06-10-2012, 03:58 AM. Reason: ed
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                  • Aug 2010

Not knowing i suppose is an excuse sometimes.
                  Oh, not to worry they know very well yet can do NOTHING about it .. Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura: Secret Societies / Bilderberg (FULL LENGTH) - YouTube

Q. How, many of the UMD board members are atheists and who?
                  Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 06-10-2012, 11:35 AM.

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

http://tracker-mk.org/ Mk i tried to get that but it won't come up like it used to i wonder if it's closed can you check it out thanx.
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                      • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
                      george ti kaza gore ama ako ti treba goli zeni kazi .... nashi luge sne ... hahahahaha

Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 06-11-2012, 01:58 PM.

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

ok mk what is the webste for macedonian one's??
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                          • Aug 2010

ok mk what is the webste for macedonian one's??
                          the website? george there is not just one you must search yourself ie. http://torrentz.eu/

do, you know how to use them? virus invested if you don't understand what you're doing .. use at your own risk

Zbogum na dvaesetiot vek - YouTube
                          Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 06-11-2012, 09:56 PM.

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

Mk screwing can be fun!Hamster.com
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                              • Aug 2010

Mk screwing can be fun!Hamster.com

Hamster (prilep macedonia)

NEW RELEASE "Maslo Bez Granici"
                              Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 06-12-2012, 12:49 PM.

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

another one ampland.com,
                                huns yellow pages,
                                sublime .com
                                ovguide
                                Last edited by George S.; 06-12-2012, 02:35 PM. Reason: ed
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X