Australian Macedonian Human Rights Committee (AMHRC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

the votes are hardly worth mentioning.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• AMHRC
      De-registered
      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Sweet Sixteen View Post
      Eventually the Turkish Party took 9 votes in the district of Pella.
      Originally posted by George S. View Post
      George, one can't be certain about SS's motivations for posting that bit of information, but his/her (Petros?) previous posts in this thread actually served a general informative purpose: they demonstrated his/her ignorance.
      Last edited by AMHRC; 07-21-2014, 12:49 AM.

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by AMHRC View Post
        George, one can't be certain about SS's motivations for posting that bit of information, but his/her (Petros?) previous posts in this thread actually served a general informative purpose: they demonstrated his/her ignorance.
        I don't think SS could get anymore ignorent if he tried.

SS has been on here for a while. In fact, he holds the record for longest greek member. Whether that's because he has behaved or the admin's have just been lazy I'm not sure. Either way, I think its time to have a serious conversation.

SS, do you agree that the Macedonian people are a unique nation, with their own unique language, culture and history? Be honest.
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Sweet Sixteen
          Banned
          • Jan 2014

Originally posted by George S. View Post
          I agree this is a BIT of information. It is interesting, not important. Yet, I don't understand why you seem disturbed by it. I mean YOU first brought this out in MHR review.

As I've told you before I'm not Petros and I can't remember much about him, as I arrived after his time.

Lastly, I have often talked with Vodenka here or in Maknews, so I don't think she is a bad or ill-willing person, even from YOUR point-of-view.

Comment

• AMHRC
            De-registered
            • Sep 2009

I agree this is a BIT of information. It is interesting, not important. Yet, I don't understand why you seem disturbed by it. I mean YOU first brought this out in MHR review.

As I've told you before I'm not Petros and I can't remember much about him, as I arrived after his time.

Lastly, I have often talked with Vodenka here or in Maknews, so I don't think she is a bad or ill-willing person, even from YOUR point-of-view.
            I'm not in the least disturbed, it was in fact a pleasure to highlight your ignorance on the forum.

You had better answer Vangelovski's post, or you will banned again.

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
              SS, do you agree that the Macedonian people are a unique nation, with their own unique language, culture and history? Be honest.
              I am waiting for a response SS...what unfortunate, yet revealing initials you have.
              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

Since when have the greeks recognized their minorities within its borders,What suddenly have given them democratic rights who are you fooling.ce when has Greece given more rights to its minorities.Greece had allways of denial and non existence of the Macedonians.Who invented the terminology of alavophone,skopijans,who derogotized the slav image so that it represents Macedonians and to rename them as macedonian slavsWho cares does it matter I doubt if they have given the vote to anyone.I have seem how your kind understates facts and figures.censuses etc etc etc.How Greece is so homogenous.It is unforgettable how you keep lying that everything is allright by the greeks they have given Macedonians their rights.I have first hand reports from fellow travellers that everything is not allright in the Aegean and that Macedonians are still oppressed as badly as before..
                Last edited by George S.; 07-21-2014, 04:50 AM.
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Sweet Sixteen
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2014

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                  SS has been on here for a while. In fact, he holds the record for longest greek member. Whether that's because he has behaved or the admin's have just been lazy I'm not sure. Either way, I think its time to have a serious conversation.

I can’t have serious conversations under threat, because I’m very sensitive and I easily panic.

I'm not in the least disturbed, it was in fact a pleasure to highlight your ignorance on the forum.
                  And when was that exactly?

You had better answer Vangelovski's post, or you will banned again.
                  Well, I always had modest goals.

Who organised the first Olympic games ? http://www.mn.mk/istorija/8555-Koj-gi-organizira-prvite-olimpiski-igri Google Translator:- IN HONOR OF victory over Persia and removal of Persian occupation on Macedonia, Alexander I organize the Olympic Games on the north side of the Holy Mount Olympus ... OF THESE Olympics

Comment

• Phoenix
                    • Dec 2008

I can’t have serious conversations under threat, because I’m very sensitive and I easily panic.
                    You're a gutless piece of shit.

Comment

• Sweet Sixteen
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2014

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                      You're a gutless piece of shit.
                      What... makes you say that?

Comment

• Vangelovski
                        • Sep 2008

Don't be scared SS, just answer my question. You won't be the first dumb arse Greek to get it wrong.

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

If you were genuine and had the mind about the truth and the justice mindset Then we would be beholding to you but you have a real detrimental effect by staying on to root out the so called skopijans or slavo Macedonians as you call them and perhaps give trhem a piece of your greek mind.But you forgot that whatever they taught you is just hogwash and is actual brainwash matter.As a matter of fact your opinion is exactly what the greek govt ordered nothing more & nothing less Phoenix you are right about SS.
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Phoenix
                            • Dec 2008

What... makes you say that?
                            There's a stench whenever you enter a thread.
                            Just answer the question...you gutless piece of shit.

Comment

• Sweet Sixteen
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2014

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                              There's a stench whenever you enter a thread.
                              Just answer the question...you gutless piece of shit.
                              A... stench? That sounds almost hateful and harassing. Why can't you have a normal political debate like an educated[*] human being?
                              [*] Though, I don't mind if you're not.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                                • Sep 2008

Why can't you have a normal political debate like an educated[*] human being?[*] Though, I don't mind if you're not.
                                That's exactly what I was thinking about you...

SS has taken a week leave to think about his answer...and get over his panic attack. Hopefully when he's back he'll have something for us.

Comment

Working...
                                X