X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Onur
    • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
    Bulgaria has on many occasions tried to interfere in Macedonian Policies, they've tried to create so called Bulgarian minority by handing out Bulgarian Passports to our citizens.

Duh!!, same old pesky tactics...

Greece tried the same in Northern Turkish Cyprus.

They advertised it like "Come and get your passports and become EU citizen". They thought Turkish people would abandon their citizenship and they were going to claim that Turkey occupies Greek Cypriot citizen lands.

Only 120-130 people out of 300.000 Turks took the bait and they failed.... haha
    Last edited by Onur; 04-30-2010, 05:19 AM.

Comment

• Pavel
      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by AMHRC View Post
      SoM,

The Macedonian government was made aware of the incidents by AMHRC/MHRMI. Also a press conference on this scandalous affair was held in Skopje by the people affected. However, we do not know yet if the Macedonian government is going to respond.

There are numerous photos of the Sandanski commemoration that will appear in an upcoming issue of the AMHRC Review, along with a more detailed account of the event - an event that AMHRC/MHRMI were proud to have been sponsors of. We are not sure at this stage if film footage will also be made available.

Regards,

AMHRC.
      here is the link to the coverage of the press conference http://www.youtube.com/user/televizi.../0/yET2mG0mQqM

Comment

• Onur
        • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
        I hope the Bulgars prove themselves to be as stupid as the Greek racists with these veto charades.

Mate, these VMRO people as racist as Greeks but definitely more stupid than them. My brother's wife is from Bulgaria and few months ago she showed me their website for shits and giggles
        and i just checked now, its still same rofl

http://vmro.bg/

Look at the pictures on the mainpage;

All black woman with shiny yellow eyes!!! Spooky!!!! ... Yes Turkish women have evil snake eyes and Turkish men even have goat horns on their heads and our baby girls born with a mustache !!!! haha

LOL, I swear that you cant find as many as these Turkey maps in a Turkish political party website !!!

AND i translated some of the news headlines at their website and i found that there is an article about Turkey`s prime minister appointed new guy for Turkish intelligence agency! They even link his biography and resume. LOL, even I didn't hear the appointment to the Turkish intelligence. It wasn't even on news, cuz no one cares but this karakachan and his followers cares for some reason

Also there is a dedicated section for Turkey on the main page called "Turkey revealed". Haha !

[IMG][/IMG]

Whatta hell is this? Why these guys draws a map like Bulgaria as a part of Turkey? Whatta hell we gonna do with their stinking country? I was in Sofia last year and i have to say that it has to be one of the most ugliest city in the world with the buildings from communism days. No style, no beauty, nothing...Just plain ugliness everywhere! I swear that i saw more artistic cow-houses and stables.

Ehmmm... This picture is on their official website...Is this their party emblem?? With guerrilla look-a-like men, guns, swords and hand grenades?? Even deadman's skull !!!! LOL... Is this some kind of guerrilla type Nazi organization or a political party in a supposedly-democratic EU member???

AND read this(google translation);

Why Your signature is important, Why Turkey should not become an EU member?
        When we collect from VMRO least 200,000 signatures, will bring the National Assembly. Then the politicians there should schedule a referendum, which the Bulgarian people to ask if he wants to Bulgaria supports Turkey's EU membership. And we must prevent our politicians to support Turkey.

Turkey is simply not a European country. Bulk of the territory of Turkey (97%) in Asia. Turkey is an Islamic state. The European Union was founded by Christian countries. It exists based on Christian values.

The entry of Turkey into the EU eastern European funds. It will take resources that are applied in Bulgaria. So actually, the Bulgarian economy will be finally broken. Thus the Bulgarian agriculture, transport industry and small and medium business as a whole will be closed. Turkish economy today is much more powerful than ours. The EU is now the only limit that prevents the entry of Turkish economic impact. If Turkey is an EU member, this limit will not exist and the independent Bulgarian state will disappear.

Thats really low . Actually i support them about preventing Turkey to become EU member and i would sign the petition if i would be in Bulgaria but their allegations are fundamentally wrong.

First of all being a part of EU geographically is not a criterion anymore since they accepted Cyprus few years ago. Is Cyprus in Europe??? The last time i checked the map of Europe, it wasn't!

Their economical reasons are even more funny to read Looks like Mr. Karakachan also indirectly blame Turkey for their economical failure, like Greek politicians does for some time. Karakachan says If Turkey becomes a member of EU, Turkey will get all the money instead of Bulgars and Bulgaria state will disappear because of this!!! ROFL

Like EU got any money left to give Bulgaria, lol.... Someone gotta remind him that Greece took all their money already and there is not even 10Euro left to give for the stinky Bulgaria

If these guys expecting to be rich with EU money, they are either daydreaming or Bulgarian people are so stupid to believe this

They better quit dreaming about EU money and try to fix their disastrous economy. My brother`s mother-in-law gets 120$ monthly pension there and they are supposedly EU member country... It`s pathetic.

P. S: Do you know why this guy has Turkish name? AND "Karakachan" is a name for dogs and donkeys in Turkish i am not kiddin !!!!

Click this google image search for Turkish word "Karakacan";

http://www.google.com.tr/images?q=karakacan&oe=utf-8

Last edited by Onur; 05-03-2010, 06:33 PM.

Comment

• Makedonetz
          • Apr 2010

Onur looks like those Bulgars adopted their Bratko Serbia motto Chetnik.

Ugly Mother f*cker!

even more Uglier!
          Makedoncite se borat
          za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
          - Goce Delchev

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

Onur, Karakachanov is probably our biggest enemy yet, i still dont know how he is allowed to enter our country with all his anti-Macedonian hatred, he is a gutless coward.

Bulgaria is a mafia state, its run by the mob just look at their Prime Minister from Body Guard to Premier.

Onur, Is your Snajka a Turk from Bulgaria or she's Bulgarian? I know the Bulgarians kicked out alot of Turks in the late 1980s.
            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Onur
              • Apr 2010

More gibberish from VMRO website, to know them better...

Interview of VMRO leader(google translate);

In Bulgaria there is no genetic Turks converted to Islam and the descendants of Bulgarians

- You traveled "Turkish villages before and after the elections, what are the attitudes of people there?

- In Bulgaria there is no Turkish villages. There are those populated by Muslims, Bulgaria has not recognized the Turkish minority and so no. As a historian I can tell you that purely in Bulgaria Turkish ethno-genetically no. There are descendants of former Bulgarians converted to Islam.

- You often go around the Balkans, you change the attitude of the Macedonians to our country?

- Macedonians want to be Bulgarian citizens and a large part of them now want to live in Bulgaria, without leaving their homelands, that they want unification. Many of them see the entry of Macedonia in the EU as a union of the two countries. This is something that can happen, and that if VMRO was entered into the government would not work. Currently the Government of the DPS has other priorities. I can give just one example - in the last 15 years we have no new checkpoint with Macedonia, while a few months ago opened a border with Turkey, and it's a place where not reasonably be discovered. To make a checkpoint on the border with Greece, where the other side is 1 million Bulgarians, is a priority and to do so on the border with Turkey, where 1000 Bulgaria is quite different.

http://www.vmro-varna.com/news.php?item.42.8

There are over 1 million Turkish people in Bulgaria, even after the expulsion of million more and he claims that all of them are Bulgarian Muslims, like the Greek calls "Greek Muslims" for the Turks in western Thrace.

Same stupid ideology.

And WTF he speaks about Macedonia?

Comment

• Makedonetz
                • Apr 2010

Pusto Vulgar Pitche!
                Makedoncite se borat
                za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
                - Goce Delchev

Comment

• Spartan
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Onur View Post
                  There are over 1 million Turkish people in Bulgaria, even after the expulsion of million more and he claims that all of them are Bulgarian Muslims, like the Greek calls "Greek Muslims" for the Turks in western Thrace.

Same stupid ideology.
                  Onur, must we do this again?

Turkey signed a treaty with Greece.
                  Turkey negotiated this treaty from a position of power seeing as they had just defeated the Greek army pretty badly.
                  It was agreed upon by the Turks and Greeks what the Turkish minority in thrace would be referred to as.
                  Turkey agreed to this, and signed the treaty.
                  Greece honors that treaty to this day and refers to them as a Muslim minority.

Nothing like the Bulgarian situation, and not the same 'stupid' ideology.

If the Muslims of Thrace have a problem with how they are referred to, they should take it up with the Turkish government, and see if they can get them to revoke the treaty they signed.

From an 'international laws' stance, they dont have a leg to stand on as the treaty that TURKEY SIGNED would be the only evidence necessary to have the case thrown out.

Comment

• Onur
                    • Apr 2010

Bulgaria is a mafia state, its run by the mob just look at their Prime Minister from Body Guard to Premier.

Onur, Is your Snajka a Turk from Bulgaria or she's Bulgarian? I know the Bulgarians kicked out alot of Turks in the late 1980s.

LOL, i didn't know that their prime minister is ex-bodyguard!!!! and thats why this makes me pissed off. Stupid and ignorant people thinks that they can decide Turkey`s future. Whatta nonsense!

I am sure tough, Turkey will end the never-ending negotiations with EU since recent polls shows that more than %74+ people are against EU in Turkey. Our politicians cant continue to ignore this anymore and when this happens, Turkey will be free as birds.

I think you are asking my brother`s wife? She is a Turk from the city of Varna and yes her family has been expelled from Bulgaria at 1989 because they didn't agreed to change their Turkish name. Her family were the natives of Varna up `till grand grand grandfathers. She lives in Turkey anymore but her mother and father returned to the Varna because half of their family is still in there.

Comment

• Prolet
                      • Sep 2009

Onur, Yeah Snajka your sister in law. The EU is constantly on Bulgaria's back and they even put them under sanctions.

As for Bojko Borisov who is the Bulgarian Prime Minister, he was the body guard of former Bulgarian President Todor Zivkov so from Body Guard he became a Premier of the country, before he became Premier he was the Mayor of Sofia.
                      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Onur
                        • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Makedonetz View Post
                        Pusto Vulgar Pitche!

Did you say "Faggot Vulgar bastard"?????

It`s "Puşt Vulgar Piçi" in Turkish. Haha
                        Last edited by Onur; 05-03-2010, 09:24 PM.

Comment

• Onur
                          • Apr 2010

As for Bojko Borisov who is the Bulgarian Prime Minister, he was the body guard of former Bulgarian President Todor Zivkov so from Body Guard he became a Premier of the country, before he became Premier he was the Mayor of Sofia.
                          I wonder who`s peon are these ignorant hicks?

I saw lots of British firms in Sofia last year, maybe this guy is their bodyguard now?! Gotta be someone`s peon cuz i don't think they are even capable to run a small company, let alone a country

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Onur View Post
                            Did you say "Faggot Vulgar bastard"?????

It`s "Puşt Vulgar Piçi" in Turkish. Haha
                            Pusto in Macedonian means 'damned', unlike the meaning in Greek and Turkish. And the last word means something worse than a bastard
                            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

SOM, Pusto means deserted (Empty) as for the other word i think you know what you're getting at and we do have ladies on this forum so i dont think its too appropriate to say it.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

Pusto can also mean 'damned' Prolet, I am sure you're aware of that, and in the context of what was written above, it means 'damned' and not 'empty'.

Pusti choek ne me ostava da rabotam (Damned man doesn't allow me to work)

Go pratev vo pustelija (I sent him to the 'deserted' emptiness)
                                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

Working...
                                X