X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
    As noted earlier, Hungary is still treating Macedonia like a secret mistress, calling her by her name only in the bedroom and not in public.
    Oldest trick in the book.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

it's either foreplay or deliberately trying to trick us.
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• stoiche
        • Jan 2013

strange that UK (the motherland) recognise's Macedonia under its constitutional name, however Australia refuses to.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
          • Nov 2009

Stoiche this is because there is a strong Greek lobby here that gives a lot of money to both Labor and Liberal, also they have more representatives than us. Melbourne was willing to give Greeks taxi jobs to help them.
          Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• stoiche
            • Jan 2013

What about the fact that Australia recognised Kosovo and that there are far more Serbs than Albanians in Australia? A tad inconsistent if you ask me.

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Good point Stoiche. I guess the Serbs barely effect the votes and Kosovo was too much of a USA darling for the Australians to care.
              Risto the Great

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

Stoiche in the greek episode its got to do with votes supposedly i milion greeks live in melbourne.In australia its not a lot of serbs so its not to do with votes but ktowing to the americans.So countries like australia in their decisions don't reflect reality or truth.It's either votes or hanging on the ciatails of the us.
                Ypu know how i said it's the mighty vote well i could include heavy duty lobbying as well.Something we macedonians lack in australia.
                Remember truth has nothing to fo qith reality the greeks can buy their way if need be as a last resort.People have really nbderestimated the power of the greeks to do things to us whil'dst we lie there & take it.
                Last edited by George S.; 01-07-2013, 08:09 AM. Reason: ed
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• stoiche
                  • Jan 2013

Yeah good point. We really are caught up in a political web where there seems to be no escape. I find it pathetic that the Australian Government does not recognise our land given the contribution we have made to Australia.

Comment

• DedoAleko
                    • Jun 2009

Here we go again.Before it wasn't, but from now on it is "official" :

Чешка ја призна Македонија под уставното име

Чешките власти донесоа одлука со која ја официјализираа досегашната практика да ѝ се обраќаат на Република Македонија под уставното име.

По тој повод, шефот на дипломатијата Никола Попоски упати писмо со благодарност до својот чешки колега Карел Шварценберг, во кое нагласува дека земјата високо ја цени принципиелната позиција и отворената поддршка што ја дава Чешка кон нашата земја од осамостојувањето.

Особено се поздравува поддршката во рамките на Европската Унија за што поскоро започнување на преговорите за полноправно членство на Република Македонија во Унијата.

izvor: http://www.mkd.mk/98200/makedonija/c...ustavnoto-ime/
                    Last edited by DedoAleko; 02-15-2013, 11:14 AM.

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

All those countries recognizing Macedonia is enough to stop the name negotiations.You know our neighbours next door say we don't exist or that we are just slavophones or even just Bulgarians.They call us by concocted name like fyrom or skopijans.How dumb & stupid is that??
                      whilst we know how many countries recognize Macedonia Can we have a list that don't so that we can write to them???
                      Also Nikola gruevski needs to be told he should stop his name changing escapades so he can enter nato or the eu.The overwhelming countries of the world use our constitutional name.Someone should inform Greece our adversary that they should desist from renaming us that's another reason not to change the name.
                      Last edited by George S.; 05-21-2014, 12:05 PM.
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

I note Macedonia is not on this list.
                        And fair enough too.
                        Macedonia has done nothing to stop itself being referred to as FYROM to this very day.
                        Risto the Great

Comment

• Gocka
                          • Dec 2012

lol brilliant! The Serbian PM said as much. If we are so opposed to the use why do we enter international organizations under that name.

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                          I note Macedonia is not on this list.
                          And fair enough too.
                          Macedonia has done nothing to stop itself being referred to as FYROM to this very day.

Comment

• tchaiku
                            • Nov 2016

I think you should update that list.

Comment

• Skolovranec
                              • Mar 2017

Originally posted by tchaiku View Post
                              I think you should update that list.
                              What country needs to be added?
                              Anti-EU Pro-Guns National-Libertarian Trekkie Minarchist
                              Anti-NATO Pro-United MK Agnostic Secularist Magick Occultist
                              Anti-UN Pro-Military Meritocratic Integrationist Altruistic Socio-Darwinist
                              Anti-Globalist Pro-Choice Intellectual Pirate Spiritual Vagabond

Comment

Working...
                              X