X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • julie
    • May 2009

ova od nashi?
    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Daniel the Great
      • Nov 2009

No why should we give up one of the greatest Macedonians just so we can join a club.
      Why should we give Alexander the Great to the Greeks? he wasn't Greek he was Macedonian.

Comment

• Rogi
        • Sep 2008

This NGO, the Macedonian Center for European Education, is another one of the group of NGO's organised and funded by the Soros-institute and his cronies in Macedonia, led up in Macedonia by Vladimir Milcin and helped out, or in cahootz, with Bobo Hombach's cronies in the WAZ Media Group (who bought out 90% of the Macedonian media market), led up in Macedonia by Srgjan Kerim.

This NGO is made up of people who have spent most of their lives working for Soros-funded NGO's.

Now, if it hasn't already been made clear to everyone already what the goal and intent is of the alliance of the many NGO's in Macedonia, then please make it known, so that it can be explained.
        Last edited by Rogi; 07-22-2010, 06:33 AM.

Comment

• Bratot
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
          I am so shocked to read that a nevladina organizacija in MAcedonia has said this. They should be shut down. I assume these are young educated people given money to work for MAcedonia and they are using it against. I can not understand people like this, I just simply cannot.

"Shocked"???

I have pointed out in few occassions about the foreign foundations who sponsor such articles and publications.

Along with Eliamep, Soros and the German foundations occupying the media space with these kind of propaganda.

This is their website:

Check out their partners and I think will be enough to have a real picture.
          The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Mygdon
            • May 2009

loser so edno o

Comment

• Jankovska
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by artemi View Post
              loser so edno o
              Do you have anything to add or you just wanna play an arse?

Comment

• Mygdon
                • May 2009

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
                Do you have anything to add or you just wanna play an arse?
                i am sorry

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

VMRO accusses the Soros Foundation of buying journalists

This is something we've suspected for a long time now, Soros foundation is accused of spending over 300,000 euros each year on journalists to spew negative propaganda in Macedonia.

Аферата Надеж продолжува... Фабрика се уште постои, овој пат тоа е во СОРОС Македонија. За среќа на демократијата, во јавноста излегуваат многу нечисти ...

YouTube - ĐźŃ€ĐµŃ Đ˝Đ° ĐлекŃандар БичиклиŃки (06.11.2010)
                  МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• fyrOM
                    Banned
                    • Feb 2010

Prolet…You are right that we have all suspected as much. It is why I have said in the past that it is not easy to rout out all the traitors…they are embedded in many fields and each support each other.

I see this government as the first in a long time to truly have their heart in the right place and sincerely hope that they do rout out all disgusting traitors whatever their current position may be. I believe it is possible and I believe this is the government that can do it.

Just as important I also hope that the names of these and all other traitors are listed and kept for posterity that all may know them and point at them and say gnasni predavnici and spit. I would also like to see the jailed for decades.

Comment

• indigen
                      • May 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                      This is something we've suspected for a long time now, Soros foundation is accused of spending over 300,000 euros each year on journalists to spew negative propaganda in Macedonia.
                      What is "VMRO" (or patriotic/Macedonian) about this bunch of Ramkovist traitors? It is sickening to watch your dpmne political fan-boy antics and to read cheap party political propaganda on a daily basis, P.! Dpmne and Sdsm are two sides of the same anti-Macedonian Ramkovist coin, IMHO, and Macedonians need to be politically rid of both ASAP if we are to progress the Macedonian Cause one iota.

Comment

• indigen
                        • May 2009

Originally posted by OziMak View Post
                        Prolet…You are right that we have all suspected as much. It is why I have said in the past that it is not easy to rout out all the traitors…they are embedded in many fields and each support each other.
                        Yes, very true and you and Prolet may well be one of those embedded to prosecute the treasonous agenda by being apologists for the said traitors, IMHO! :-)

I see this government as the first in a long time to truly have their heart in the right place and sincerely hope that they do rout out all disgusting traitors whatever their current position may be.
                        You are kidding, no? :-)
                        For one, it is a RAMKOVIST government with UCK TERRORISTS holding ministerial positions of power. Secondly, it is ready to sell us out on the name and is openly endorsing the TREASONOUS "Interim Agreement" and SINGING PRAISES to the "Ramkoven dogovor" and the multi, multi-ethnic (i.e. no longer a Macedonian national state) resultant deconstructed state it produced. And the list goes on.

I believe it is possible and I believe this is the government that can do it.
                        Yes, I do believe they will sell us out without blinking an eye!

Just as important I also hope that the names of these and all other traitors are listed and kept for posterity that all may know them and point at them and say gnasni predavnici and spit. I would also like to see the jailed for decades.
                        It would also be good to know the names of their apologist, like you and P.! :-)

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                          • Aug 2010

the word that best describes that foundation - kurvi
                          http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Prolet
                            • Sep 2009

Spolaj Ti Indigen for your kind words :-)

You are well aware of the Soros foundation and the harm that its done to our country. None of those people who are signing the Ohrid Accord are in Government, i think Aleksandar Bicikliski is right on the money when he talks about Soros and his crony Vladimir Milcin.
                            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• indigen
                              • May 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                              Spolaj Ti Indigen for your kind words :-)
                              I am glad you enjoyed that and I happy to oblige you! :-)

You know what was the trigger for my little outbirst? It was seeing "VMRO" in your topic title and I could not stand for this relatively sacred Macedonian name and symbol being prostituted by politicians such as the opportunists and traitors of the dpmne ramkovist ilk, amongst others.

You are well aware of the Soros foundation and the harm that its done to our country. None of those people who are signing the Ohrid Accord are in Government, i think Aleksandar Bicikliski is right on the money when he talks about Soros and his crony Vladimir Milcin.
                              I am well aware of SOROSoidi and their agendas, P., but Miloshoski is in the frame of the picture above (as well as being a Bugaroman), right behind LG, and Gruevski voted for the "Ramkoven dogovor" as part of the then Government and now they are implementing it to the finest detail (not to mention that they heap praise on its "merits"!).

As for moral corruption of dpmne, I am convinced whoever is the appointed director of the MTV NEWS, judging by what I can deduce from their broadcasts in Australia via SBS, is one big RASIPAN ZHENKAR! :-) Watch the broadcasts and see if you can observe why I say that and if you need me to elaborate, I shall oblige. :-)

Secondly, MTV is clearly, IMO, being used as a party organ of the DPMNE government.

Comment

• fyrOM
                                Banned
                                • Feb 2010

Indigen you are an idiot. According to you everyone is a traitor or a apologist unless they exactly agree with everything you say. Your self righteous indignation is old and boring. You wont even bother to discuss a differing point of view after all what’s the point of dong that if they differ from you they must be a traitor or apologist for the traitors right.

Indigen you are not alone you and others on this site appear to me as what I call right wrong people…this is right that is wrong this is my friend and that is my enemy…are you for this are you against that…very clear cut and totally unambiguous…clear and simple. You have a hard time understanding let alone accepting other peoples views unless they neatly fall into your neat black and white categories. You know the saying simple minds simple thoughts…well the same can be said in reverse…by arguing in simplistic terms you betray the simple mind that you are.

Lets say for argument sake Ivanov and Gruevski are true patriots…I know you don’t believe it and have said such but lets for argument sake.

Late 2008 they win the election. Can you understand that all the traitors already have had their positions for a long time before the government got into power. Should the government then declare everyone they suspect as enemies and not work with them as you seem to take every act of working with them as proof the government is corrupt and treacherous and will sell us out. How do you imagine the country will work if the government refuses to work with the various departments the judiciary the media the opposition.

You may have heard supposedly in the soviet union or china when one president took power all those in various positions who were appointed by the presidents predecessor were in jeopardy not only of loosing their jobs but sometimes there lives…just round them up and make them disappear in Siberia or death. Can you understand the government cannot do this without digging up proof while at the same time not acting too hastily in their zeal to uproot one traitor lest this action alerts and affords another to hide. It takes time and effort. Remember the government only came in power at the end of 2008 and now we are at the end of 2010. How quick did you think they could move. Did you not think in the meantime they would work with the traitors until they dug around their roots. Ah the good old days…got a problem fix it…fast and simple. Like I sad before it also works in reverse…simple thoughts shows a simple mind.

Do you remember a while ago I wrote about the Australian thing. Couple this with a simple mind stir with a few events they cannot understand and you have the rabinous rantings everyone’s a traitor or apologist unless they totally agree with you and are prepared to clearly state it at every given moment.

MakedonskaKafana…even kurvi have their place in the world…and some can be quite fun too. did i need to say that.

Comment

Working...
                                X