• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zarni
    Banned
    • May 2011

Memorial to Macedonian Soldiers Destroyed

I heard on radio flowers and the remembrance plague for the Prilep Macedonian Soldiers murdered by Albanian Terrorist has been destroyed over night

Here we have it we are quickly becoming a minority and losing any semblance of Macedonian statehood
    Last edited by Zarni; 08-10-2011, 05:39 AM.
  • Coolski
    • Sep 2008

Someone did this in Prilep?? Surely there will be a 10x response from Prilepčani
    - Секој чоек и нација има можност да успеат колку шо си дозволуваат. Нема изговор.
    - Every human and nation has the ability to be as great or as weak as they allow themselves to be. No excuses.

Comment

• Daniel the Great
      • Nov 2009

Who would of done it is the question. Don't think there's much Albanians in Prilep.

Comment

• Bill77
        • Oct 2009

It wasn't in Prilep, but in Karpalak.

Karpalak commemorative plate removed

Tetovo, 9 August 2011 (MIA) - Unknown perpetrators removed Monday afternoon the commemorative trait dedicated to the ten Prilep reservists, who were killed in an ambush at place Karpalak on Tetovo-Skopje highway ten years ago.

Tetovo police sector said the plate was removed by force and thrown in the canal beside the highway. Investigation is underway.

The Karpalak commemorative plate has been destroyed and removed several times already, whereas perpetrators have not been found yet.
        http://www.idividi.com.mk/english/ma...896/index.html

But this is the update.

Karpalak commemorative plate put back

Tetovo, 9 August 2011 (MIA) - The commemorative plate dedicated to the ten Prilep reservists, which was removed Monday several hours following its placement at area Karpalak on Tetovo-Skopje highway, has been put back.

The plate was back on its place after the police carried out an insight at the spot, in consultation with the Macedonian Army (ARM) Tetovo garrison, which is in charge of its maintenance.

Tetovo police sector said the plate was removed by force and thrown in the canal beside the highway, but was not damaged. Investigation on finding the perpetrators is underway.

Unknown perpetrators removed Monday afternoon the commemorative trait, which has been destroyed and removed several times already, whereas perpetrators have not been found yet.
        http://www.idividi.com.mk/english/ma...914/index.html
        http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• United MKD
          • Jul 2011

Absolute disgrace, disgusting.

Comment

• Mastika
            • Feb 2010

"Unknown perpetrators removed Monday afternoon the commemorative trait, which has been destroyed and removed several times already, whereas perpetrators have not been found yet."

I prefer for them not to be found, nothing will happen to them anyway. They will only whinge that they are the targets of state sanctioned ethnic violence and be presented as innocent Albanian martyrs fighting the so-called oppression which they face. The Macedonian government will be scorned if they try to do anything to them, or the politicians are just as likely to pardon them so as to not upset Ahmeti and the like.

What a disgrace, a country cannot even prosecute criminals for fear of upsetting an openly hostile minority population.

Comment

• julie
              • May 2009

The Albanians are very prominent here in Macedonia, have observed so much in my short time here .
              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

Who is the majority in the army in the Tetovo garrison? I doubt the perpetrators will be found or even pursued - hope I am wrong. If an memorial to the NLA terrorists was damaged there would have been upheaval.
                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• julie
                  • May 2009

why is there so much leniency to the Albanians in Macedonia !
                  "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Bill77
                    • Oct 2009

I don't blame the Shiptari (because they can do it and get away with it)
                    I don't Blame the Government (for political reasons and have no preasure coming from Macedonians)
                    I don't blame the Army or Police. (as SOM said, possibly they are all shiptari in that area)

I do blame the Macedonian citizens with out a doubt.

Don't they watch television anymore to see what happened in Greece and what currently is happening in the UK?
                    Even though the UK rioters are nothing but criminals and have no reason for doing what they are, Thats how you show disgust and apply preasure on Authority.

So yes i do condone public disorder and riots if injustice keeps on happening and gets ignored. If any one should now do anything and has potential its the Prilepcani. Razbudetise.

Note: This is my personal point of view and i don't represent the views of MTO inc.
                    Last edited by Bill77; 08-10-2011, 07:35 PM.
                    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

All of the above have a degree of responsibility for what is going in Macedonia. And as much as I hate to say it, the Macedonians are simply not reacting (to any significant degree) to any provocations, be they from ethnic Albanians or from the Macedonian government itself. I am positive there are Macedonians in Macedonia that feel that more should be done, but they're not coordinated and probably lack the will to assert themselves and stand up for their rights. It is a sad state of affairs that will only get worse unless a revolution of some sort is commenced. Right or wrong and for different reasons, when people in Cairo, Damascus, Athens or London wished to voice their concerns, they did. We are in the right, yet still we remain silent. I am not calling for rioting, but at least some sort of common action which demonstrates the solidarity of the Macedonian people and their integrity relative to their natural rights.
                      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Jankovska
                        • Sep 2008

This happens every year now, she should start chpping hands of to the ones that get cought

Comment

Working...
                        X