Albanian to sell a rare gravestone outside the borders of Macedonia.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • makedonche
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by sf. View Post
    I didn't create the situation nor am I responsible for the Government's mixed up priorities and complacencies. I am just commenting on a pre-existing reality, plus it's a little dig at those that simply equate statues to historical understanding and national pride.

I want to add another note relating to our problems. I am from a school of thought that places an importance on getting things right the first time. Errors are harder and more expensive to fix the longer they are left unattended. Now, think about every problem that exists involving Macedonia and Macedonians. Not only is it becoming critically difficult to solve the problems created by those preceding us, but new absurdities are emerging everyday. And it's not clear to me how we as a people, are going to come out of this.
    sf
    Order quite often comes from chaos - keep the faith - live the Macedonian Cause!
    On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

Working...
    X