• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

EUR 60 million for university labs - says Minister

This is good news

Saturday, 09 January 2010

EUR 60 million will be allocated in the next four years for equipping laboratories at state universities and public scientific institutions, said Minister of Education and Science Nikola Todorov at Tuesday's press conference.

The funds are allocated for improvement of the scientific-research structure and strengthening of applicative infrastructure of state universities and public scientific institutions.

"Although hardly visible in the short term, investments in scientific-research activities are most beneficial on the long run. Therefore, investment in science is no longer treated as consumption, but as deposit in the country's development", added Minister Todorov.

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.
  • Buktop
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
    This is good news

Saturday, 09 January 2010

EUR 60 million will be allocated in the next four years for equipping laboratories at state universities and public scientific institutions, said Minister of Education and Science Nikola Todorov at Tuesday's press conference.

The funds are allocated for improvement of the scientific-research structure and strengthening of applicative infrastructure of state universities and public scientific institutions.

"Although hardly visible in the short term, investments in scientific-research activities are most beneficial on the long run. Therefore, investment in science is no longer treated as consumption, but as deposit in the country's development", added Minister Todorov.

http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/11745/1/
    If only all scholastic departments received such attention...
    "I'm happy to answer any question and I don't hide from that"

Never once say you walk upon your final way
    though skies of steel obscure the blue of day.
    Our long awaited hour will draw near
    and our footsteps will thunder - We are Here!

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

It is good news. But I am curious as to where the money is coming from. I am also curious about the methods employed to administer the funds.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bratot
        • Sep 2008

If this really comes true than I will applause.
        The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

Working...
        X