Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jankovska
    • Sep 2008

OMG Prolet, you really don't get it, do you? Stop showing me what the gov has said, I don't care about their lies. Show me what they have done, from idependent sources? Surley if someone was doing such a great job we would all know about it, people will write, papers will too and not just the gov and their sources or their paid media?
    Any sources? Any figures about the amount spend on gluposti, kuka na majka teresa(smesna e), spomenici, i bilo sto drugo. Kaj se parite site da vidime i da presmetame? Have you got any of those figures? Have you got info on how the money were spend, what were they invested in? All we here is money were invested in hospitals? In what specificly? Medication, new bedsheet, staff, cleaners, imrpvoing the food? As far as I can see and I am not blind I don;t see any of these iimproved? So where are the money? You just read so and so gave Macedonia so much, than so and so gave so much, the gov will invest this much and yet my eyes can not see anything that has been done. We are talking big money here Prolet given to a 2 million people country and NOTHING has actually be done. Few little things for kids to run around and that is pretty much it. If you compare the amount of money 'invested' to the projects done you will clearly see money are missing? So where are they? Can you explain or are you going to tell me again what the gov plans to do next?

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
      Its just a street name in Skopje, there is also a Bulevar Slovenija,Bosna i Hercegovina etc
      How many streets named Macedonia in those countries?
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

Working...
      X