X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alpha
    Banned
    • Jan 2010

You are all over the place, seriously, I don't think you know what you're on about anymore, maybe today has been a bit of an overload for you. If somebody claimed to be Greek but spoke only Albanian and claimed to be a different "type" of Greek than the Greek-speaking Greeks, and asked the latter to change their name so as to not appropriate the 'Greek' name, what would your response be?
    Im not all over the place SOM...we are both coming from different angles.

My ethnicity, my culture and my language. You have just denied the Macedonian people and their Macedonian identity again. You have (again) tried to dilute my identity, and you have reached the end of the line.

You my friend, are about one post away from meeting your former username.
    If you think I warrant being banned then go ahead. I actually tried to have a civilised conversation with you.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

No you didn't, you actually tried to do what you did last time, and that is waste my time with dozens of posts and responses, going in the same circle over and over again.

You don't respect the Macedonian identity, it is that simple. So you will try and tone it down now and pretend to be the victim as you did last time. Unfortunately for you, all of your get out of jail free cards have now been used up, and what is more unfortunate, I don't have tolerance for undercover racists like you.

I know exactly what angle you are coming from, for you, my Macedonian identity is not equal to your Greek identity - And this my friend, will always be your downfall as the typical racist that you have proven yourself to be.

When you can learn to accept that the Macedonian people and their Macedonian identity is equal and on par with any other nation in the world, including the Greeks, then you will finally learn what it is to not be a racist. So long as you continue trying to dilute the Macedonian identity by claiming it has to be shared with others, you will remain the same racist you have been all of your life. I have never had a problem with people living in geographical Macedonia having an affinity to the land, but what you suggest is not only unreasonable, it is the very essence of Greek racism.

Now, be a good little Greekling and report your findings back to your maggot friends at the racist Greek websites, where you are afraid to tell them what you tell us here, for some "obvious" reasons.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Alpha
        Banned
        • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
        No you didn't, you actually tried to do what you did last time, and that is waste my time with dozens of posts and responses, going in the same circle over and over again.

You don't respect the Macedonian identity, it is that simple. So you will try and tone it down now and pretend to be the victim as you did last time. Unfortunately for you, all of your get out of jail free cards have now been used up, and what is more unfortunate, I don't have tolerance for undercover racists like you.

I know exactly what angle you are coming from, for you, my Macedonian identity is not equal to your Greek identity - And this my friend, will always be your downfall as the typical racist that you have proven yourself to be.

When you can learn to accept that the Macedonian people and their Macedonian identity is equal and on par with any other nation in the world, including the Greeks, then you will finally learn what it is to not be a racist. So long as you continue trying to dilute the Macedonian identity by claiming it has to be shared with others, you will remain the same racist you have been all of your life. I have never had a problem with people living in geographical Macedonia having an affinity to the land, but what you suggest is not only unreasonable, it is the very essence of Greek racism.

Now, be a good little Greekling and report your findings back to your maggot friends at the racist Greek websites, where you are afraid to tell them what you tell us here, for some "obvious" reasons.
        I dont post there and that is not my style.
        I was sincere now as I was last time. Just because we dont agree does not make me a racist. If you can understand that.. fine...If not then you have the problem not me. I also dont consider this a waste of time, its good to converse with ppl you have differences with.

Comment

• Phoenix
          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Alpha View Post
          I dont post there and that is not my style.
          I was sincere now as I was last time. Just because we dont agree does not make me a racist. If you can understand that.. fine...If not then you have the problem not me. I also dont consider this a waste of time, its good to converse with ppl you have differences with.
          ...and what exactly are your differences

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

Just because we dont agree does not make me a racist.
            Yes, it does mean you are a racist, because what you are disagreeing on is my right to claim the self-identity of my people, language and culture. You do not consider Macedonians as a nation and identity equal to Greeks, and that makes you a filthy racist.

The Macedonian identity belongs to the Macedonians, the rest of you geographical 'Macedonians' have ethno-cultural and linguistic identities that are NOT Macedonian.

I will leave you with this as a last thought.
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Alpha
              Banned
              • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
              ...and what exactly are your differences
              This right here...

the rest of you geographical 'Macedonians' have ethno-cultural and linguistic identities that are NOT Macedonian.
              Anyway SOM. Have a good one. Its not personal.

Comment

• Phoenix
                • Dec 2008

Yes, it does mean you are a racist, because what you are disagreeing on is my right to claim the self-identity of my people, language and culture. You do not consider Macedonians as a nation and identity equal to Greeks, and that makes you a filthy racist.

The Macedonian identity belongs to the Macedonians, the rest of you geographical 'Macedonians' have ethno-cultural and linguistic identities that are NOT Macedonian.

I will leave you with this as a last thought.
                I think that's the problem with most greeks, they just don't understand what constitutes racism...xenophobia is so deeply rooted in the modern greek psyche that they just don't realise how racist they are...

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

Yeah, apparently our ethno-cultural and linguistic MACEDONIAN identity is not worthy of being considered in the same light as the Greek identity, and anybody merely descending from the region of Macedonia has an equal right to our identity, even though they don't identify their ethnicity, culture or language as Macedonian.

There will always be some kind of excuse to justify their racism and thievery, and you are right Phoenix, these types are simply incapable of seeing past their xenophobia.

Comment

• Alpha
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2010

Yeah, apparently our ethno-cultural and linguistic MACEDONIAN identity is not worthy of being considered in the same light as the Greek identity, and anybody merely descending from the region of Macedonia has an equal right to our identity, even though they don't identify their ethnicity, culture or language as Macedonian.

There will always be some kind of excuse to justify their racism and thievery, and you are right Phoenix, these types are simply incapable of seeing past their xenophobia.
                    Nobody ever said that SOM.

On a side note...Maybe at a later time...If you dont mind, I would really like to know more about your language. How it fits in your ethnicity and history of it. I know Risto told me that you guys are linguistically slav. My confusion is this...If its only a linguistic qualifier then what is the rest ? Do you guys imply genetics ? This is a sincere question not some type of bait to start a flame war.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

See you later mate. Enjoy your holiday.

PS: The answers to your most recent questions where you pretend to be somebody that has landed from Mars and doesn't know the facts on the ground, can be found all over this forum.

Comment

• Bill77
                        • Oct 2009

See you later mate. Enjoy your holiday.
                        He could not help him self. A frigan dip shit he was. He cant say you did not warn him.

SO LONG YOU RACIST DOG

I would like to dedicate this song to Alpha,

YouTube - Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye

http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Alpha View Post
                          Nobody ever said that SOM.

On a side note...Maybe at a later time...If you dont mind, I would really like to know more about your language. How it fits in your ethnicity and history of it. I know Risto told me that you guys are linguistically slav. My confusion is this...If its only a linguistic qualifier then what is the rest ? Do you guys imply genetics ? This is a sincere question not some type of bait to start a flame war.
                          My most common statement is that the modern Macedonians are a product of their many influences which include Hellenic, Roman, Slavic and Turkish. Possibly English/American now if you choose to become philosophical about it. I have never said Macedonians are linguistically slav. I have said the Macedonian language is slavic based. Us Macedonians can't help ourselves, we just think a measly 1500 years of already proven dominance in the region is already enough of a proof that Macedonians carried the torch for a language that half of Europe now speaks. We clearly are very real Europeans.

Not sure about the Greeks though. We can't seem to find proof of a consistent identity for them.

I would have banned you for saying "you guys". Because filthy mentally spasticated morons like you are unable to say "Macedonians" when talking about us. Oh, you are already banned.
                          Risto the Great
                          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
                          X