Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Hey Phoenix, do you want to give it a rest mate? You've been on the attack against this individual from the first second you got here without any prior provocation, you completely disregarded my previous request, and you are still going on about it.

This ends now. Please don't disregard the message again.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Bill77
      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Spartan View Post
      I took it off SoM.
      Sory to bring it up again. But i hope you put your signiture back up mabe just not as bold (although i had no problem with it). I love this site for the fair and Balanced views many share and I just don't want this site to become suppresive unless there is hatred or racial comments. Lets leave that disrespect for freedom of speach stuff to the majority of our Natzi neighbours and there web sites. You have been part of the Furniture Spartan and respected by many. But i hold this against you. Olympiakos???????? lol
      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
        Sory to bring it up again. But i hope you put your signiture back up mabe just not as bold (although i had no problem with it). I love this site for the fair and Balanced views many share and I just don't want this site to become suppresive unless there is hatred or racial comments. Lets leave that disrespect for freedom of speach stuff to the majority of our Natzi neighbours and there web sites. You have been part of the Furniture Spartan and respected by many. But i hold this against you. Olympiakos???????? lol
        Thanks Bill, it's good to know that this is the perception.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

I have no problem with Spartan.
          I have known Phoenix for many years and I know he is very much used to a different brand of Greek. His responses are appropriate for 99% of the Greek internet warriors. In Spartan's case, we have managed inoffensive dialogue for 15 months now. Quite respectful and worthy of praise from both sides.

To be fair, it was a bloody big signature!
          But honestly, there is no need for that kind of attitude with Spartan.
          Now .... can't we all hold hands and sing "koombayah my Lord"?
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bill77
            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
            I have no problem with Spartan.
            I have known Phoenix for many years and I know he is very much used to a different brand of Greek. His responses are appropriate for 99% of the Greek internet warriors. In Spartan's case, we have managed inoffensive dialogue for 15 months now. Quite respectful and worthy of praise from both sides.

To be fair, it was a bloody big signature!
            But honestly, there is no need for that kind of attitude with Spartan.
            Now .... can't we all hold hands and sing "koombayah my Lord"?
            lol you are so funny Risto. Evan Better, lets all sing "OPA NANA NINA NAJ NINA NAJ NAH" aparently there is a Greek version aswell i think the song is called "Stani Mome Da Zaigraš"

oh oh, now i am drifting badley from the topic.
            http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Spartan
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
              But i hold this against you. Olympiakos???????? lol
              Bring it to the soccer thread Bill, ill take care of any Olympiakos hater over there

As for the sig guys, dont worry about it. If its too big, its too big.
              It wasnt for 15 months, but it is now....fair enough.
              I honestly dont care about the sig, just the reasons that led to its demise. Even still, nothing I would ever create a big stink over, and truthfully, its a trivial matter.

Anyways, ill come back with a better sig...albeit smaller.
              The red is not negotiable though

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Spartan View Post
                The red is not negotiable though
                We've been saying that all along.
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment