• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Greg Sheridan - The Australian

Its as if he was writing in relation to Macedonia:

There is hardly an economist in the world who does not believe European nations that are members of the eurozone would not be much better able to deal with their economic crises if they had their own currencies and their own central banks. But no one in power in Europe can face up to this.

Proponents of the European model can still be heard justifying this mad, anti-democratic centralisation of power on the basis that it helps European nations avoid wars with each other.

This argument, which no one seriously believes, perversely relies on the notion that Europeans are somehow inferior to all the other nations, which avoid war without surrendering their sovereignty to supranational bodies such as the EU.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news...-1226112635531
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams
  • makedonche
    • Oct 2008

Vangelovski
    You should send a copy of this to Gruevski!
    On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

they really haven't thought how things should function in reality.Problems are magnified more than what it was under the roman empire.We are not talking villages were talking millions in populations.They finally realise that large economies become unmanageble & lose control.
      Last edited by George S.; 08-11-2011, 05:07 AM. Reason: ed
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Zarni
        Banned
        • May 2011

I am suprised the EURO has lasted as long as it has I also hope it dies whithin 3 years
        Last edited by Zarni; 08-11-2011, 05:31 AM.

Comment

• Bill77
          • Oct 2009

There is hardly an economist in the world who does not believe European nations that are members of the eurozone would not be much better able to deal with their economic crises if they had their own currencies and their own central banks.
          Except for Currency Trader. But then again he aint an economist though he tries to act like one.

Can someone send him a copy aswell?
          http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Pelister
            • Sep 2008

The E.U is the last thing in the world that Macedonia should be aspiring too. What is so aspirational about the E.U club? NOTHING. The real tragedy is that Macedonians have bought the propoganda of Gruevski and Co. (and UMD), that the E.U will 'save us'. These panic mongers and scare mongers are out there trumpeting the call of salvation, but from what? The E.U is bent on wiping us out, erasing our name and using its power to crush us. There is an enormous amount of treachery going on right now, and Gruevski is leading the charge. Macedonians are still not aware just what kind of treachery is being played out behind closed doors. They don't want their identity being negotiated, and yet Gruevski has decieved them that it is "necessary" in order to join an institutions that is bent on erasing us from existence. This is the same kind of propaganda that Mitreski at UMD has been pushing over the years. Mitreski actually believes in the efficacy of the negotiations, and supports Nimetz's evil logic of conquest (erase Macedonia), 100%.

I believe that the Macedonian politicians who created the 'negotiations' that is the direct bilateral negotiation of our identity with Greece and turned it into an international fiasco, has to be tried for high treason.
            Last edited by Pelister; 08-13-2011, 11:27 PM.

Comment

• julie
              • May 2009

Everything you say is correct Pelister. The Macedonians dont have any government here that is not hell bent on destroying our identity. The people are placid and dont know what to do, Gruevski they see as the lesser of any evil. So many Macedonian villages are lost to the Albanians, they have no respect, they litter everywhere , the Albanian flags fly, no Macedonian flags to be seen , minarets abound , and no one wants to be part of the EU I have spoken to, much less change the name. The Albanians have been given more rights than the Macedonians, the signposting everywhere in Albanian is wrong, its MACEDONIA. The government is playing a game and the people have no say. Macedonia is being sold , and short of a civil war or revolution to oust any self serving government, there is none here that are willing to preserve what is left
              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Pelister
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by julie View Post
                Everything you say is correct Pelister. The Macedonians dont have any government here that is not hell bent on destroying our identity. The people are placid and dont know what to do, Gruevski they see as the lesser of any evil. So many Macedonian villages are lost to the Albanians, they have no respect, they litter everywhere , the Albanian flags fly, no Macedonian flags to be seen , minarets abound , and no one wants to be part of the EU I have spoken to, much less change the name. The Albanians have been given more rights than the Macedonians, the signposting everywhere in Albanian is wrong, its MACEDONIA. The government is playing a game and the people have no say. Macedonia is being sold , and short of a civil war or revolution to oust any self serving government, there is none here that are willing to preserve what is left
                Your right about how they see Gruevski. He is the lesser of of all evils at the moment, but if that is the best we've got then it isn't very much I think. The Albanians in Macedonian are behaving as though they are not in Macedonia, rather that they are in Albania or a greater version of it.

There are three things working against the Macedonian State.

1. Albanians have been investing billions of dollars over the last 50 years in building their own communities in Macedonia. The Macedonian government has invested nothing. There hasn't been a single nation building project aimed at securing territorial integrity and building up Macedonian Christian villages and regions, ever.

2. The Albanians don't mix. They invest in building up exclusively Albanian communities.

3. The Framework Agreement and politicians willing to decentralized power, authority and control of this region.
                Last edited by Pelister; 08-14-2011, 09:34 PM.

Comment

• julie
                  • May 2009

Major towns are dominantly Albanian, Struga is lost to us, and Debar on the way to Mavrovo National Park, St Jovan Bigorski is all Albanian. The litter and rubbish is disgusting, the beautiful scenery is spoilt with it. Stopping for fuel, they glare when you speak in Macedonian, are rude and have seen how dirty they are first hand. They have most of the villages along the mountainside and many abandoned houses I am speculating are Macedonians that have fled.
                  I spoke with a Macedonian in Struga, they are very much a minority there now. An Albanian woman threw a plastic bag full of rubbish into the Drim River and Brendon was horrified. They are without respect for anything and the Macedonian flags are nowhere to be seen. Albanian flags fly everywhere, and I would have been happy to even see the flag of capitulation!!
                  It is a travesty, the government is self serving and the Macedonians are divided. There is no unity , and people are fearful of being dobbed into the authorities for their political views, they are guarded, and quite fearful, very angry with European Union and with the framework agreement.
                  2001, was a war. So many young Macedonians died. The Albanians were armed by yankee doodie (I hate the US ) , and the Macedonian soldiers were not allowed to defend themselves , villages, or people (which is why so many villages were vacated by fearful Macedonians). The soldiers had to stand and wait for orders by the west, and were threatened if they fired or attempted to defend themselves, villages would be bombed by the US
                  I am apalled at our government for the mistreatment of our own people and the divisions they have created amongst our own people. Albanians have more rights than Macedonians !
                  I dare ANYONE to tell me that the Albanians should have more rights.
                  It is disgusting sitting at a cafe and having the Albanians stand to the side , with their amazing homes, well dressed, sending their children to beg for money . At first I took pity, until Brendon pointed the parents standing back smirking

THE FRAMEWORK AGREEMENT MUST BE DECLARED NULL AND VOID
                  ANY COALITION GOVERNMENT IN PLACE MUST BE MACEDONIAN, BY MACEDONIANS , FOR THE MACEDONIANS

I fear the republic will be lost to us too, and it does not appear to far away with the bullshit name changing, the bullshit EU , the bullshit US, the bullshit self serving governments who dont give a rats ass about our sovereinty
                  "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Pelister
                    • Sep 2008

Right now we need a stronger centralized system of government control. Decentralizing power puts us on the road to federalisation. The E.U institution - basically its anti-Macedonian position, its erasure of our name and idenity from its reports, letters, documents and correspondence, as well as the fact that it proposes to take crucial central control away from the Macedonian State at a time when the only thing the will save the State is greater central control - the E.U institution is trying to break our State. The trouble is that we have morons in government (and UMD), who continue to 'talk up' this institution behind clsoed doors, saying nothing of its anti-Macedonian position.

Comment

Working...
                    X