X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pelister
    • Sep 2008

E.U Policy - Erase Macedonia

I'm going to post a series of articles and quotes that demonstrate without a doubt the sheer contempt that the European Council and the E.U institution has for the Macedonians.

The E.U is enforcing Greek policy. In actual fact, the policy of the Greek government and the European Council are one and the same. It has been the official policy of the E.U since 1994 to erase all references of the name 'Macedonia' as it applies to the Macedonian Republic.

I cannot begin to describe the level of contempt they must have for us to be able to deny an entire nation of people.

I'll start with one E.U agency and look more closely at its Policy to erase our identity.

The E.U Agency:

1. The European Agency for Reconciliation (E.A.R)

This European agency funds three influential NGO's in Macedonia.

1. Action for Democratic Initiative
    2. Macedonian Centre for International Cooperation
    3. Center for Peace and Democracy

In 2005 the Director of the E.A.R (Mr. Luigi Sandrin) issued an E.U directive to the directors of all NGO's in Macedonia that have an 'agreement' with the E.A.R.

Mr. Luigi Sandrin, Director of the E.A.R (Direct Quote):

"The name of the "Republic of Macedonia" or "Macedonia" IS NOT TO BE USED."
    Source: Prof. Mirjana Maleska, "The Dirty Deeds of E.U Politics in Macedonia", Sunday, July 15, 2007

Mr. Luigi Sandrin of the E.A.R (Direct Quote):

"Please ensure that all printed documents and external communication, as well as the web-sites, books and other material related to E.U funded projects follow this policy."
    Source: David Ebendon, "The Dirty Deeds of E.U Politics in Macedonia", Sunday, July 15, 2007

Mrs. Jutta Bulling of the E.A.R (Direct Quote):

"The word 'Macedonia' must not appear - you should delete it. I do not have to tell you at all that the word Macedonia cannot be inside the book"
    Source: David Ebendon, "The Dirty Deeds of E.U Politics in Macedonia", Sunday, July 15, 2007

Professor Mirjana Maleska, then editor in chief of New Balkan Politics and one of the authors of the 'Research Report on Power Sharing' brought this issue to our attention in an article that appeared at a Macedonian blogspot, back in 2007.

She noted that:

Originally posted by Professor Mirjana Maleska
    This is shameful evidence of a policy of the E.U and its agencies, which have become accomplices of the Greek national. The denomination 'Macedonia' and 'Republic of Macedonia' has been deleted from the text (of the Research Report) contrary to the will of its authors.
    It should be stressed that these NGO's are based in Albanian dominated area, such as Gostivar and that they advocate a "Civic society" for Macedonia and "human rights" for minorities.
    Last edited by Pelister; 07-01-2011, 09:33 PM.

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

All the more to stay away from organizations that are progreek & are racists & nazis such as the eu.THe eu has allways been behind greece & agains't macedonia.Anyone wanting to join the eu should go to a lunatic asylum first to get their head examined.The eu hates us & wants us to change our name.
      Last edited by George S.; 06-22-2011, 03:41 AM. Reason: ed
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Delodephius
        • Sep 2008

Macedonia has problems with its neighbours, through no fault of its own, but it would be easier to just get rid of Macedonia than to appease its neighbours, who already are in the EU. To me it seems that the EU doesn't have contempt for Macedonia, in fact I don't think the EU has any real feelings about Macedonia, good or bad. Macedonia is just another country to add to the Union, but no one really cares that much, since Macedonia is not that much of a prize anyway.
        अयं निज: परो वेति गणना लघुचेतसाम्।
        उदारमनसानां तु वसुधैव कुटुंबकम्॥
        This is mine or (somebody) else’s (is the way) narrow minded people count.
        But for broad minded people, (whole) earth is (like their) family.

Comment

• Zarni
          Banned
          • May 2011

Pelister what you have posted is hard to believe are you sure the information you presented can be verified as fact as EU secret Policy making
          Last edited by Zarni; 06-22-2011, 04:41 AM.

Comment

• Bill77
            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Delodephius View Post
            To me it seems that the EU doesn't have contempt for Macedonia, in fact I don't think the EU has any real feelings about Macedonia, good or bad. Macedonia is just another country to add to the Union, but no one really cares that much, since Macedonia is not that much of a prize anyway.
            Well the feelings should be mutual. But tell that to the Ethnic Albanians.
            http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Onur
              • Apr 2010

EU`s semi-official policy (leaded by some French and German eurocrats) is to erase all nations in the Europe, not only Macedonia. So, they support all actions which leads destruction of European nation states. They are doing this to create some kind of federal "United states of Europe" (hint; check out Delodephious`s signature!!!).

Forget your own flag, your anthem, your kinsmen, your past too and embrace the blue EU flag, anthem of EU and become a European citizen (whatever that means!), obey to the few bureaucrats in Brussels and sell your country and eventually your soul to them (hint; look at today`s Greece)

BUT they have failed to achieve that after 50 years cuz people has woke up anymore. So, the end of EU is near.
              Last edited by Onur; 06-22-2011, 05:15 AM.

Comment

• Delodephius
                • Sep 2008

I'm only wondering what do people think will happen after the EU falls apart. How will the Europeans compete against the powers of the BRIC or USA (if it remains standing too)? I say that Europeans should unite and be a power, otherwise others will boss them around. Chinese are already criticising the EU for being too submissive towards the US. And there is a constant fear in the EU of the Arab world and Russia. Chinese or the Indians are not scared of anyone. Why? Because they are f*cking huge and powerful! The EU at this point has over 500 million people, and if the expansion goes on as planned there will be maybe 700 million, and that is not far from a billion if resources are put in the right place. With the technology at hand and if one day the EU forms a united army then there will be something worth respecting, and fearing. But unless more draconian attitude is implemented the road to this will be much longer, and harder.

Comment

• Bill77
                  • Oct 2009

I'm only wondering what do people think will happen after the EU falls apart.
                  It will be bedlam in Europe. How would they work out who owns what and who owes who. A recipe for wars.

How will the Europeans compete against the powers of the BRIC or USA (if it remains standing too)?
                  Well from memory, i think the Germans and French were doing fine before this amalgamation. By the sounds of the cries coming from Greek citizens during my last visit, they seem to be happier (back in the days of the drachma) aswell. I suppose it serves them right if they never come close to competing with BRIC or USA.

I say that Europeans should unite and be a power, otherwise others will boss them around.
                  Mate haven't you learned a lesson from Yugoslavia? Look what happened there after someone decided to amalgamate different types of people.

Comment

• Onur
                    • Apr 2010

I'm only wondering what do people think will happen after the EU falls apart. How will the Europeans compete against the powers of the BRIC or USA (if it remains standing too)? I say that Europeans should unite and be a power, otherwise others will boss them around.
                    You are dreaming just like the all other Euroheads. There was no competition at all, never had been since WW-2. EU can be no match to the US or BRICs in any term. This is like Greeks who tried to compete with Turkey in terms of military power by spending 20+ billions of dollars every year. Look what happened to them in the end.

With the technology at hand and if one day the EU forms a united army then there will be something worth respecting, and fearing. But unless more draconian attitude is implemented the road to this will be much longer, and harder.
                    The technology you talk about is already coming from outside of EU. Americans, Japanese, Indians gives the ideas and Chinese produces them by using the energy comes from middle-east and Caucasus. Generally, EU have no part in this circle of technology production.

EU army??? EU cannot create an army without the support from US, NATO and let`s consider that they created one, then whatta hell they will do with that? Without having access to the areas of interest (Caucasus and middle-east), your EU army`s sole duty might be chasing gypsies in French suburbs or trying to capture illegal immigrants in Greek and Bulgarian border, nothing else. Also against whom EU army would be? Whom you would scare with it? Russia or Turkey? Don't be stupid please! In today`s terms and conditions, your EU army can only be something to be ridiculed of, not be to be respected by US and BRICs.

Without Turkey, EU have no access to the energy fields and since Turkey will never be a member of that idiotic federalist union, so this is not even an option for EU. Maybe they can convince Greeks, Bulgarians or you Slovaks to sell their country in favor of an idea of United States of Europe but they cant do that in Turkey. Why would Turkish people abandon their ~1500 year old ideas in favor of blue EU flag, stupid anthem and delusional idea of United States of Europe based on fake unity?

What will happen to the Europe after EU dies? Not that difficult to predict;
                    The ones who still preserved their national unity and the ones who still didn't sell their soul to the Brussels, will definitely prosper after getting away from EU straitjacket but the ones who already sold their everything in to the hands of eurocrats in Brussels will face many troubles. They will feel like the world is supposedly ended. They will struggle but probably they would feel relieved too after seeing the sunshine in the next day.
                    Last edited by Onur; 06-22-2011, 07:15 AM.

Comment

• Delodephius
                      • Sep 2008

Mate haven't you learned a lesson from Yugoslavia? Look what happened there after someone decided to amalgamate different types of people.
                      Yugoslavia fell because of warlords and demagogs, not because the people were different.

China is composed of 56 ethnic groups and even more languages ("Chinese language" has many forms, like Mandarin, Cantonese, Wu, etc., sometimes unintelligible, but they are referred to as dialects by the authorities even though a person from Beijing cannot understand a person from Shanghai or Hong Kong unless they all switch to Mandarin, which is official). Religion is considered private and does not pose any issue, but in China religion was never an issue since Chinese practice three religions at the same time (a complicated concept for a westerner to understand; imagine going to a synagogue, a mosque and a church and declaring yourself a Jew, a Muslim and a Christian at the same time. To a Chinese person this would not be unusual.)

India has 22 official languages, plus many non-official used at the local level, all together over 500 dialects. Most people use English in intercommunication, or Hindi, but much rarely. Each state of India (which is a federation btw) has its own official language and is only required to communicate with the central government in New Delhi in either English or Hindi. Religion is a bit of an issue, between Muslims and Hindus, but the Muslims are mostly the cause of this problem since Hindus tolerate everything.

Russia has 27 official languages and over 170 ethnic groups. Russian is the official language of the federation, but other languages are official on local levels much like in India. The religious situation is still a bit unclear since even though most Russians declare to Orthodox Christians or Muslims under 70 years of atheistic Communism people don't really know what religion is (they don't go to church, don't read the Bible/Quran, don't pray, etc.) and live secular lives.

There is not much stopping Europe to pick any of the models of the other countries. The problem is not that people are different, that they speak different languages or practice a different religion. These are minor, unimportant factors as I learned living in a multi-lingual and multi-religious family and environment here in Vojvodina. What people need is education, enlightenment, and this is scarce in the Balkans, and it was even more scarce in the times of Yugoslavia.

Comment

• Delodephius
                        • Sep 2008

blue EU flag, stupid anthem
                        The flag is lovely and the anthem is beautiful.

YouTube - ‪Globus - Europa [Lyrics]‬‏

Comment

• Bill77
                          • Oct 2009

The flag is lovely
                          I know you are kidding so i will go with the comedy

THE FLAG IS EVIL

Comment

• Delodephius
                            • Sep 2008

Well, it could be a better design. But I like blue, so anything with that colour.

Comment

• Onur
                              • Apr 2010

The flag is lovely and the anthem is beautiful.
                              But it`s not mine, not yours either. In fact, it`s no ones except the eurocrats in Brussels cuz they never had their own b4, since Belgium is no country, never been.

The difference between you and me is just you are not aware of this. You are like an Ukrainian or Georgian who thought like Russian flag, hammer&sickle symbol and Russian anthem are theirs in the communist era. I`m just sad for you.
                              Last edited by Onur; 06-22-2011, 08:15 AM.

Comment

• Delodephius
                                • Sep 2008

You see Onur, I don't care about possessions. That's not part of my philosophy. I don't care who's what. If I want something someone else has I'll do my best to get it, by ethical means if possible. You have this strange view that only those things that are yours are important to you and everything else should be left to others. I don't share that view, nor am I able to think like that.

You be sad for me if you want, I don't know what that means.

Comment

Working...
                                X