Which religion do you think will be most beneficial to Macedonia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • El Bre
    • Sep 2008

Well, it obviously is, so, what part of Macedonia are you from?

Comment

• Helvetia
      Banned
      • Sep 2011

Originally posted by El Bre View Post
      Well, it obviously is, so, what part of Macedonia are you from?
      I am 100% Vardar Macedonian. My father is from a village near Kumanovo called Beljakovce and my mother was born in Skopje.

Comment

• El Bre
        • Sep 2008

Do you speak Macedonian?

Comment

• El Bre
          • Sep 2008

What are you on? Dial up?

Comment

• julie
            • May 2009

Originally posted by Helvetia View Post
            I am 100% Vardar Macedonian. My father is from a village near Kumanovo called Beljakovce and my mother was born in Skopje.
            wow. A real macedonian.

you are a joke, I have yet to see any Macedonians differentiate and divide themselves willingly on this forum.

Must be a good feeling to be 100%% vardar

You are an albanian troll
            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

helvitia you seem to have greek leanings especially the greek church why is that.What has the greek church got to do with it.
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

you don't sound like a macedonian from vardar more like a greek from greece.
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Jankovska
                  • Sep 2008

I am not big on religion but if I had to choose I would go for Orthodox because it is who we are. As for the Greeks and Orthodoxy, muahaha, they didn't divide the church therefore they have nothing to do with it. If Orthodox was 'imposed' than the Greeks were sheep as well as everyone else. Stupid discussion in my opinion.
                  Also,there is only ONE Macedonia, there is no Vardarska Macedonia or whatever you like to crap about. Macedonia is one and only, if you can't get that through your head than I doubt you'll be made to feel welcomed here.

Comment

• Zarni
                    Banned
                    • May 2011

Well I can say Helvetia you can now leave our Forum go on do so and dont return

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Helvetia, (nice Greek name for Switzerland btw), what a dumb question about religion. It aint changing &money is the new faith anyway. Why are you persisting with your charade about being Macedonian?
                      Risto the Great
                      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

helvetia are you trying to drum up more converts for the greek faith.Your better off going to your malaka website where you will find ready & willing morons of the same faith,goodbye.
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Dejan
                          • Sep 2008

What the hell is a vardar Macedonian? The Macedonians embraced orthodoxy, there was no real struggle for us to accept it. We didn't get our religion from these greeks, we've been orthodox long before the 1830's. You are no Macedonian
                          You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• Helvetia
                            Banned
                            • Sep 2011

Originally posted by julie View Post
                            wow. A real macedonian.

you are a joke, I have yet to see any Macedonians differentiate and divide themselves willingly on this forum.

Must be a good feeling to be 100%% vardar

You are an albanian troll
                            I only made the distinction because we have stupid Aegean Macedonians ruining Macedonia... like Gruevski. Gruevski is from Aegean part of Macedonia and he is ruining my country. So I have a right to be sick of people like him.

Consider me however you want but I am Macedonian and just because my opinions are different doesn't mean I am not one.

Comment

• Helvetia
                              Banned
                              • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Dejan View Post
                              What the hell is a vardar Macedonian? The Macedonians embraced orthodoxy, there was no real struggle for us to accept it. We didn't get our religion from these greeks, we've been orthodox long before the 1830's. You are no Macedonian

I don't know what to say. Orthodox Christianity spawned from Church of Constantinople which in turn is Greek. Maybe it wasn't forced down on us but we certainly adopted it, a Greek branch of Christianity.

Comment

• Helvetia
                                Banned
                                • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                                Helvetia, (nice Greek name for Switzerland btw), what a dumb question about religion. It aint changing &money is the new faith anyway. Why are you persisting with your charade about being Macedonian?
                                It's Latin and there's no charade here.

Comment

Working...
                                X