X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dimko-piperkata
    • Sep 2008

Nicolas Cage is a Vampire? eBay Seller Has Proof for $1 Million

A Civil War-era photograph of Nicolas Cage has surfaced on eBay, and there is only one logical explanation… he’s a vampire.
    The photo, which is being sold by a man from Tennessee for an asking price of $1 million, shows the Oscar winner in a Civil War-era photograph. But what’s even more amazing, it appears that Nicolas Cage hasn’t aged a day since the photograph was taken.
    Jack Mord, who is selling the photo on eBay, said:
    “Personally, I believe it’s him and that he is some sort of walking undead vampire, et cetera, who quickens/reinvents himself once every 75 years or so. 150 years from now, he might be a politician, the leader of a cult or a talk show host.”
    According to the New York Daily News, the photo was taken in in 1864 at Johnson’s Island prison camp in Ohio by Professor G.B. Smith, who was famous for taking portraits of confederate prisoners during the Civil War.
    But Mord insists that the photo is of an undead Nicolas Cage, who at the time of the photo, may have been a Civil War prisoner.
    Mord said:
    “My theory is that he allows himself to age to a certain point, maybe 70, 80 or so, then the actor ‘Nicolas Cage’ will ‘die’…but in reality, the undead vampire ‘Nicolas Cage’ will have rejuvenated himself and appeared in some other part of the world, young again, and ready to start all over.”
    E! reports that Nicolas Cage has not denied that he is a vampire (he hasn’t confirmed either).
    What do you think? Just a civil war prisoner? Or are we looking at definitive proof that Nicolas Cage is a vampire?

http://www.inquisitr.com/143225/nico...-is-a-vampire/

this is ridiculous, it cant be true because we all know that nicolas cage is ghost rider
    1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
    2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...
  • julie
    • May 2009

LOL
    I really needed the laugh
    Of course he will not confirm or deny, he is getting free exposure (pardon the pun)from a photo shopped picture, hilarious
    OMG can't stop giggling, gospod zdravje da im dade bratche for posting
    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Come to think of it, I have never seen Nicolas Cage in daylight and I have never seen his reflection in my mirror either. It could be true.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
      X