X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lavce pelagonski
    • Nov 2009

Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Niko777
      • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
      Hey Niko, did the macedonians ever do something about their church getting burned down, or were they watching handball replays?

You mentioned a possible large protest in struga by macedonians? Did this ever happen
      I don't think there was any protest on behalf of the Macedonians, there were however 2 or 3 protests from the Albanians.

Comment

• Komita
        • May 2009

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
        I hate the Saudi's with a passion, they along with Qatar and other greedy gulf nations is what is ruining islam and giving it a bad name. Hopefully if Iran ever gets into a war with the USA's proxy allies Saudi Arabia or Qatar, it bombs the shit out of them

Its funny because for the past 20 or so years we had the likes of Komita and other paranoid greeks and serbs talking about how Turkey was going to take over the balkans with fanatical islam leading the way, when in reality it was Saudi Arabia quietly and slowly doing things in the back ground. Funny how things work out in the end
        you and risto are obsessed with me. please grow up
        Слава му на Бога за се

Comment

• United MKD
          • Jul 2011

Осквернавена црквата Свети Кирил и Методиј во населбата Ченто

„Смрт за каури“ и пречкртан крст. Ова било испишано на фасадата од помошната просторија за крштевање на црквата Свети Кирил и Методиј во скопската населба Ченто.

Жителите утрово околу 10 часот пријавиле во полиција дека со недолични пораки бил осквернавен нивниот духовен храм. МВР трага по сторителите

Канал 5 телевизија како една од водечките телевизиски куќи во Македонија, од 1998 година на малите екрани до гледање онлајн денес, известува за најновите вести од Македонија, регионот и светот.

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Komita View Post
            you and risto are obsessed with me. please grow up
            Not at all. Quite the opposite when it comes to srbomani.
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Brian
              Banned
              • Oct 2011

Is this crack in the wall between the Albanians and SDSM, or have they realised there's more butter on the other side.

Artan Grubi: SDSM Asked me to create Ethnic Tensions

Sunday, 05 February 2012

Artan Grubi of NGO "Razbudi se" and SDSM's vice president Gordan Georgiev were guests at Aleksandar Chomovski TV show "Ako e.."

The two spoke of the current situation when Artan Grubi dropped a bomb shell on SDSM and its Vice President Gordan Georgiev.

-If I were to be honest here, I can tell everyone that SDSM has always tried to pick up political points by organizing protests as a way to claw back to power, said Grubi, then continued directly looking at Georgiev... - Your people have contacted me to help them organize protests during the Kale incident and also for Skopje 2014. Your people have asked me to help them organize any sort of protest that you can then use to gain political points. SDSM had even asked me to create inter ethnic tensions... so lets be honest here" said Grubi to a stone faced Gordan Georgiev.

Comment

• Bill77
                • Oct 2009

^^
                Even the Albanians are shocked and amazed at SDSM tactics.
                What does this say about SDSM.
                http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• makedonche
                  • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                  ^^
                  Even the Albanians are shocked and amazed at SDSM tactics.
                  What does this say about SDSM.
                  Bill77
                  It says pretty well what we already knew!
                  On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

THe writings on the wall they are no good 2 bit knivers who will do anything to stay in power.They don't really care for anyone except themselves.They force other parties like vnro dpmne to conced things they don't normally deliver.Current status is case in point.THey are all just as bad.
                    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Niko777
                      • Oct 2010

I am not posting this to support Ljupco Georgievski, but I'm sure no one will disagree to what he says in this video:

Makedonija - Nova Albanska drzava (Ljubco Georgievski) - YouTube

Comment

• Niko777
                        • Oct 2010

Albanians trying to make "Albanian Flag Day" a Country wide holiday at federal level!!

Read article here:
                        http://www.dnevnik.com.mk/default.as...C0C59A9A1CFDB6

Comment

• Vangelovski
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
                          I am not posting this to support Ljupco Georgievski, but I'm sure no one will disagree to what he says in this video:

I saw the full version of this - his analysis of the current situation with regard to the Albanians in Macedonia is almost spot on. Later in the interview he goes a bit nuts over other issues, but that's a different topic
                          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• ProMKD
                            • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post

First of all, Georgievski is a frigging nutbag. If you use anything he says as a source, it's like using wikipedia.

Secondly, he is motivated to say such 'provocative' things to further his own political career. It only adds to this that he is speaking in front of a sofia-n reporter.

Thirdly, it is a wild exaggeration to say that the left side of Vardar is albanian territory. It's correct for us to bitch here about albanianization in Macedonia, but don't go saying things like 'half of skopje is albanian' if you don't know what you are talking about!
                            www.everythingmacedonia.com
                            Support tourism to Macedonia!

Comment

• Vangelovski
                              • Sep 2008

ProMKD,

Without going into the specific demographic shifts around Skopje, Georgievski's analysis of Macedonia becoming an Albanian state is quite accurate. You should try and put aside some time to read the Framework Agreement.
                              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Niko777
                                • Oct 2010

Thirdly, it is a wild exaggeration to say that the left side of Vardar is albanian territory.
                                I think he is referring to the municipality of Cair. This has been the most Albanianized part of Skopje since 2001. Street signs, advertisements, shop signs, schools, and government buildings are all written in Albanian, not to mention the Albanian flags and Albanian street musicians, and the men with those Albanian caps and women in head scarfs. Call it what you want but one thing is clear, it doesn't look like "Macedonian territory".

Comment

Working...
                                X