Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bill77
      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by BigMak View Post
      I am not debating the verbal integrity of our brothers in egej, or dialect etc,

you have not answered any of my questions, what I ask is how is this organization perceived in Greece, what is it referred to, and what is the translated meaning of this to the world. And when or if they perform on a large scale in Greece is Macedonian culture wrongly performed in greek ?

Why is this a hard question to answer? I am asking because I dont know now, if you know please explain it to me. if you cant thats fine I will search for my answers elsewhere without being abused.
      Big Mak, i also am not sure what you are asking. i will try to answer the best i can.

A) "how is this organization perceived in Greece"

Answer: you can imagine any possible racist remark coming from majority of Greeks.

B)"what is it referred to"

Answer: not sure what you are asking here

C) "what is the translated meaning of this to the world"

Answer: well they are singing in the Macedonian language. Translating to the world we and the language exists

D) "when or if they perform on a large scale in Greece is Macedonian culture wrongly performed in greek ? "

Answer: its Macedonian culture performed in Macedonian. where do you see it performed in Greek?

sory if i misunderstood your points. But thats to the best of my understanding of your questions.
      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by BigMak View Post
        I am not debating the verbal integrity of our brothers in egej, or dialect etc,

you have not answered any of my questions, what I ask is how is this organization perceived in Greece, what is it referred to, and what is the translated meaning of this to the world. And when or if they perform on a large scale in Greece is Macedonian culture wrongly performed in greek ?

Why is this a hard question to answer? I am asking because I dont know now, if you know please explain it to me. if you cant thats fine I will search for my answers elsewhere without being abused.
        Hi BM,
        I do not think they are a registered organisation. I don't really know. But seem to recall a bit of a discussion about them a while back. You might not have seen it hence your skepticism.

About the song. The dialect is refreshing. The music is absolutely pulsating and extremely common in Southern Macedonia. His voice is a little less than inspirational to me. But the dialect is what grabbed me. It sounds old in a good way.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by BigMak
          I am not debating the verbal integrity of our brothers in egej, or dialect etc
          No probs, your previous comment about the song in the clip being a 'cheap rip off' indicated differently to me, thanks for clarifying.
          I don't know the answer to your questions, I observed the content of the clip for the first time on this thread, like you. In this clip, the Macedonian culture is correctly performed in Macedonian, I don't know about the rest.
          if you cant thats fine I will search for my answers elsewhere without being abused.
          Mate, don't come here and accuse me of abusing you, I did no such thing, you made some assumptions and a comment about the song, and I made an observation and stated my opinion. Nobody is attacking you.
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• El Bre
            • Sep 2008

This is how our music is perceived by Greeks, Mak...

YouTube - Florina Macedonia Pustseno Χάλκινα Λυτός

As a "northern Greek" tradition
            Last edited by El Bre; 12-17-2009, 01:14 PM.

Comment

• MapleLeaf1
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by El Bre View Post
              This is how our music is perceived by Greeks, Mak...

YouTube - Florina Macedonia Pustseno Χάλκινα Λυτός

As a "northern Greek" tradition
              Aint that just f**cked up El Bre??

Beautiful song thank you for posting this AegeanMacedon

Comment

• AegeanMacedon
                • May 2009

YouTube - ΚΟΛΝΤΕ Μ*ΑΜ*Ο 23/12/2009 - KOLDE BABO 23/12/2009

Comment

Working...
                X