X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Spolaj Ti Bij,

So what happened afterwords when he found out that his wife had no Jajnici??
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

well what does he do does he just dump her or has a loving relationship & they can adopt.Medical science is really good today.
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Bij
        • Oct 2009

he doesn't know yet.

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

Bij, So what happens if he wants children?? Wouldnt he take his wife for an examination?? I know in Turkey for example before a couple gets married both partners get a medical examination its so both parties are informed of the medical condition of each partner. This is by law actually it must be done.
          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• julie
            • May 2009

Originally posted by Bij View Post
            he doesn't know yet.
            that is not nice, that is something that should be disclosed before a marriage, on either side
            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Bij
              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
              Bij, So what happens if he wants children?? Wouldnt he take his wife for an examination?? I know in Turkey for example before a couple gets married both partners get a medical examination its so both parties are informed of the medical condition of each partner. This is by law actually it must be done.
              as i am not living in their undies, i have no idea what they plan to do. the truth will come out eventually, i know, but that's their business and not mine.

Comment

• Bill77
                • Oct 2009

Man lies about robbery over fear of wife

Miami, December 3 (MIA) - A Panama City Beach man reportedly admitted to deputies that he lied about being robbed so he wouldn't have to tell his wife that he spent the money.

The Bay County Sheriff's Office reported that a 30-year-old man was arrested and charged Friday with making a false report.

According to a report, the man called 911 from a Panama City Beach store and claimed that he was getting into his car when a man dressed in black hit him and took $100 in cash. But the store's surveillance video showed the man walk out of the store, sit in his car for a short time and then go back inside to use the phone.

After deputies showed the man the video, he acknowledged that he hadn't actually been robbed.

The man was released from jail Saturday on $750 bail.

Now that the wife knows A) he lied and B) he blew Money, I think he would have been better in jail. lol

Just whait till he gets home
                http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

Working...
                X