• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Giorikas
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
    Well I guess you are gay than
    There might be an easier explanation actually. Any way, you're banned. Don't bother wasting your precious minutes on me, you won't get a reply.

Comment

• El Bre
      • Sep 2008

According to Ms. Bakoyanni:

I am proud of the capacity of Greek democracy. All citizens of Greece have equal rights. I am sure that you already know that in Greece there is only one minority in Western Thrace and those are the Muslims. There is no such thing as ‘a Macedonian minority.’ Whenever some political formation has sprung out under the title of ”minority” it has never managed to gain popular support.
      From that statement we can easily extrapolate that if 2-3% are Muslim (Code for Turks / Pomaks etc) and if there are no other minorities, then the rest must be pure Greeks. People can easily see past the clever phraseology which has the Greek government using religion as the only critereon for identifying minorities, the CIA obviously did.

Where is the political climate which would allow for such popular support when your FM runs around talking about near ethnic and religious homogeny?
      Last edited by El Bre; 12-09-2008, 06:24 PM.

Comment

• Daskalot
        • Sep 2008

She also states that there are no Macedonians, that goes for your Greek perverted version of it aswell, because I have not 'till this very day seen a Greek passport stating Macedonian as either Ethnic or Geographic descriptor.

Sorry "Greek Macedonians" is just a PR-stunt from Karamanlis the Karamanlides.
        Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• TerraNova
          Banned
          • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
          I would rather receive a ban than put up with a racist little slut like yourself. So fine ban me, but till than I do not intend to be nice to you. If you don't like it go to your pure country and leave Macedonians alone. If however you decide to carry on opening your stinky mouth here I will again insult you in any way possible, because you deserve no respect. Clear?

Just shut up and fuck off.

Ignore list.

Comment

• Jankovska
            • Sep 2008

Maybe if you got a life you may be less sexualy frustrated and maybe you would stop talking shit every second of the day. No one cares what you have to say, do you not get it? You are nothing

Comment

• Giorikas
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by El Bre View Post
              According to Ms. Bakoyanni:

From that statement we can easily extrapolate that if 2-3% are Muslim (Code for Turks / Pomaks etc) and if there are no other minorities, then the rest must be pure Greeks. People can easily see past the clever phraseology which has the Greek government using religion as the only critereon for identifying minorities, the CIA obviously did.

Where is the political climate which would allow for such popular support when your FM runs around talking about near ethnic and religious homogeny?
              Hello El Bre,

Nice seeing you back again.

Saying that there are no other minorities does not mean that she considers the remaining 97% 'ethnic pure'. That topic is just not question. In fact, just saying or claiming this ethnic purity would in most EU countries be considered to be very Himmleresque. I consider most of you here who are flirting with this 'ethnic' stuff to be extremely nationalistic at best, and in some case fascistic. Greeks, as no other country have had others on their soil or lived in the diaspora. Greeks are not likely to be ethnic pure, as nearly no modern state is. Certainly I can not imagine that ROM is 'ethnic pure' today, or in the past.

The claims you all imply that Greece is making are in your heads, you will hear them neither from the Greek state, nor (for as far as I have experienced myself), from Greeks on an individual basis.
              A Greek is someone who holds a Greek passport, regardless how they feel. It is irrelevant that a Muslim Greek feels more connected to Turkey, he has the right to do that. (and actually they do)

I remember Erdogan speaking to the Turkish (or Muslim) minority in Greece saying: 'You are Greeks now', but do not forget your heritage.

Now if we can acknowledge them (the traditional enemies), them we can surely do that with those who feel Macedonian (Non Greek Macedonian), if their numbers are relevant enough. Especially since we do not consider Macedonians as rivals or enemies. How many are there in Greece?

Comment

• El Bre
                • Sep 2008

Semantics Gorky, it's all semantics. Stop apologizing for your country's 19th century behaviour and see how a serious, modern western democracy keeps population statistics.

Comment

• Giorikas
                  • Sep 2008

Well El Bre, as I said, .. EU countries. Canada, the US, ... they are melting pots basically, European immigrants except for a (still surprisingly high number) of native North American Indians. Does this list mean that these are ALL recognised as minorities?

Comment

• El Bre
                    • Sep 2008

Canada operates on the principle of multiculturalism, the US began as a melting pot but as more and more of their immigrants retain their native customs and cultures they are beginning to move away from this. A minority of 1 has the protection of the charter of rights in Canada.

Comment

• Giorikas
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by El Bre View Post
                      Canada operates on the principle of multiculturalism, the US began as a melting pot but as more and more of their immigrants retain their native customs and cultures they are beginning to move away from this. A minority of 1 has the protection of the charter of rights in Canada.
                      That's interesting. Well, that's not he case in Greece obviously. Canada and the US are special cases though. In these correspondances I always said that I compared Greece with the relevant region. Which is the EU. I don't believe that Greece is any different then another EU country in this respect.

Comment

• Pelister
                        • Sep 2008

Gaki,

You can't deny that the ethnic Macedonians have been censored and have been denied everything.

For example, if I was a native Macedonian living in the occupied territories and I wanted to access basic welfare and health care services through an interpretor - does the Greek State provide them, like they do in every civilized Western country ?

Comment

• Giorikas
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Pelister View Post
                          Gaki,

You can't deny that the ethnic Macedonians have been censored and have been denied everything.

For example, if I was a native Macedonian living in the occupied territories and I wanted to access basic welfare and health care services through an interpretor - does the Greek State provide them, like they do in every civilized Western country ?
                          Since the Greek state does not recognize you as non-Greek, the answer is yes.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by TerraNova
                            Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon
                            Yet all of these siblings come from the same family, have the same native culture and customs, speak the same native Macedonian language and have shared a common affinity in relation to all of the above and so much more over centuries of continued communal interaction within the greater Macedonian region.
                            Most of them don't want to self-identify as Macedonians!! Many of them not even refer to their parents' language as Makedonski jazik ,but as dopia or Bulgarian.
                            Their granpas fought against the Bulgarians and exarchy and for Greece.
                            Can you force them to think as u like??
                            Most have them have been heavily influenced by propaganda, if they weren't, most would choose to belong with their own people, the people who share their history, language and culture, like any other normal people. Their grandfather's willingly fought for Macedonia, but only for Macedonia, not for Greece, Bulgaria or Serbia.
                            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• TerraNova
                              Banned
                              • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                              Most have them have been heavily influenced by propaganda, if they weren't, most would choose to belong with their own people, the people who share their history, language and culture, like any other normal people. Their grandfather's willingly fought for Macedonia, but only for Macedonia, not for Greece, Bulgaria or Serbia.
                              Well...this was exactly in the same time-When some people started to feel ethnic Macedonians,some other identify themselves as Greeks ,and other as Bulgarians.
                              Propaganda or not-wasn't their right?
                              If you ask them they will answer you-it was Bulgaria's or Exarchy's propaganda which led to the awakening of a Macedonian identity.

I really don't care whose propaganda is the best-
                              i just now how is reality-and reality is that the last 100 years you ve formed a distinct nation ,and they assimilated in the Greek nation.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by TerraNova View Post
                                Well...this was exactly in the same time-When some people started to feel ethnic Macedonians,some other identify themselves as Greeks ,and other as Bulgarians.
                                Propaganda or not-wasn't their right?
                                If you ask them they will answer you-it was Bulgaria's or Exarchy's propaganda which led to the awakening of a Macedonian identity.

I really don't care whose propaganda is the best-
                                i just now how is reality-and reality is that the last 100 years you ve formed a distinct nation ,and they assimilated in the Greek nation.
                                No propaganda, no divison. One language, one culture, one land. It doesn't take a genius to figure out what is right and what is not.
                                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

Working...
                                X