• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Since Blow Job is no longer with us,
    I will answer.
    In fact Blow Job, the Bulgarians sabotaged the Ilinden campaign in every way.
    How does this help you?
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Coolski
      • Sep 2008

The Bulgarians were and are perhaps the most dangerous of our neighbours because they show every intention to help however keep their alterior motive of eliminating the Macedonain nation, claiming that we're all Bulgarians. In the end, Macedonians can only conclude that each of our neighbours hold filthy intentions when it comes to relations with Macedonia. Greece and Greece's spokesperson/apologist/nazi empathiser "Blue Juice" is no exception.
      - Секој чоек и нација има можност да успеат колку шо си дозволуваат. Нема изговор.
      - Every human and nation has the ability to be as great or as weak as they allow themselves to be. No excuses.

Comment

• Pelister
        • Sep 2008

If Greece can deceive the Macedonian politicians into accepting a geographical qualifier, it would be a stunning victory for the Bulgarians, whose position has been that Macedonia is populated by a "Bulgarian race". This is the other side of the equation, nobody has bothered to factor. Why are the Bulgarians so quiet on this? Because they have everything to gain.
        Last edited by Pelister; 04-30-2009, 01:42 AM.

Comment

• Sarafot
          • Dec 2008

Nice video,well done.
          Ние македонците не сме ни срби, ни бугари, туку просто Македонци. Ние ги симпатизираме и едните и другите, кој ќе не ослободи, нему ќе му речеме благодарам, но србите и бугарите нека не забораваат дека Македонија е само за Македонците.
          - Борис Сарафов, 2 септември 1902

Comment

Working...
          X