• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blue Juice
    Banned
    • Apr 2009

This Day in Greek History.

April 27 April 1941: Germans occupy Athens. At 10 am they go to Acropolis to raise their flag. The Greek soldier, Konstantinos Koukidis refuses to surrender the Greek flag and jumps with it down from the rock of Acropolis.

How many people would do this in todays world?
  • Daskalot
    • Sep 2008

Interesting, was Mr Koukidis of Pontic origins? Many Prosfiges were settled in Athens.
    Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Blue Juice View Post
      April 27 April 1941: Germans occupy Athens. At 10 am they go to Acropolis to raise their flag. The Greek soldier, Konstantinos Koukidis refuses to surrender the Greek flag and jumps with it down from the rock of Acropolis.

Thousands would.....Just look at the Muslim world today...???

When King Otto of Greece came in Greece in 1830, he hardly heard anyone speak Greek and so he asked "Where are the Greeks in Athens?" His court looked at each other and answered: "There are no Greeks, but do not be troubled because this Albanian population will always be faithful to your monarchy."
      King Otto, Zaharias Papantoniou
      The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Blue Juice View Post

Interesting question.
        Greece is happy with the Lisbon Treaty.
        Obviously they would now jump upwards to put the flag of the EU in the place of the Greek one.

Indeed, times have changed.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• osiris
          • Sep 2008

on this day some time in the 20s 30s 40s 50s and 60s some macedonian was being jailed and oppressed in greece for simply being a macedonian.

and greece still refuses to recognize that anything wrong ever happened in hells arse

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Well said Osiris.
            Is there anything more heroic than to be a (real) Macedonian in Greece.
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

On this day in Greece, Con Doglou sold a Hellenic Kebab to Kemalopolous of Thrace.
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Venom
                • Sep 2008

On this day a Macedonian partizan died fighting to allow his children and his people to speak his mother tongue and live in the way he wants them to.

That was a billion times more heroic than some shiptar-turned-hellene wanking over a so-called greek flag in front of greece's now best friend, germany.

Why the fuck would you post this? To prove how heroic you pure hellenes are?
                S m r t - i l i - S l o b o d a

Comment

Working...
                X