X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • King Makedon
    • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Diabolical View Post
    Interesting... KM, can you post a link to the census results?
    unfortunetly not. Those information i got here in macedonia while staying during elections.
    This information i got from a peson who works in the military secreet service of macedonia. He gets the real numbers. But those can't be shown in public due to stability in the republic. What the republic needs most is economical stability. After once we got that everything else is easier to solve.
    ]
    The world belongs to Macedonia. Macedonia does not belong to the world, especially not to Macedonia's neighbouring countries.
    [/SIZE]

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

Aliti can kiss my ass, what about what is important for the Macedonians of Macedonia? We are after all approx. 65% of the population and the host ethnicity of the country, like I have said before, all Albanians who wish to support such options that are to the detriment of the Macedonian people and state, should pack their bags and get the fuck of Macedonia for good.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Diabolical
        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by King Makedon View Post
        unfortunetly not. Those information i got here in macedonia while staying during elections.
        This information i got from a peson who works in the military secreet service of macedonia. He gets the real numbers. But those can't be shown in public due to stability in the republic. What the republic needs most is economical stability. After once we got that everything else is easier to solve.
        I see. I'll take your word, наши сме

Comment

Working...
        X