Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Venom
    • Sep 2008

Albania is a member of NATO. Macedonia NOT a member of NATO.

We're talking about the Albanians in Macedonia aren't we?
    S m r t - i l i - S l o b o d a

Comment

• Jankovska
      • Sep 2008

Start selling the pill over the counter in Tetovo and Gostivar?

Comment

• Sarafot
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Pelister View Post
        I Macedonian Church town, of about 50,000 - 70,000 people, would change the demographics of that region, forever.
        Tetovo-20.000 Macedonians, Gostivar - 15.900

We have 35.000 and we could subvent, returning of imigrants back haome, mostly in countreis where they could be asimilated, from Poland Russia, Hungary....
        Ние македонците не сме ни срби, ни бугари, туку просто Македонци. Ние ги симпатизираме и едните и другите, кој ќе не ослободи, нему ќе му речеме благодарам, но србите и бугарите нека не забораваат дека Македонија е само за Македонците.
        - Борис Сарафов, 2 септември 1902

Comment

• Pelister
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
          What you're talking about is something effectively the size of Prilep. That is no mean feat for a country like Macedonia, but a very interesting idea.
          Something like this doesn't go up overnight. The project planning is the first stage, but a Macedonian Church town, using the infrastructure already there - is not so far fetched. I mean, surveyors, town planners and builders, are working on stuff like this, where I live, every day of the year. It's a simple job for them - those skills exist in the Macedonian Repulibc, so theres no reason why it can't be done there either.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Pelister View Post
            Something like this doesn't go up overnight. The project planning is the first stage, but a Macedonian Church town, using the infrastructure already there - is not so far fetched. I mean, surveyors, town planners and builders, are working on stuff like this, where I live, every day of the year. It's a simple job for them - those skills exist in the Macedonian Repulibc, so theres no reason why it can't be done there either.
            Excellent post Pelister. You're absolutely right. There is no reason why it can't be done.
            Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• slovenec zrinski
              • Sep 2008

"Orchid humiliation"?
              Better stick to your name for it, Lychnidos, since you don´t know the Macedonian name

Comment

• Mr. MASO
                • Jan 2009

Originally posted by NikodimMKD View Post
                That's great, but the Muslim Albanians will are having 9 kids per family. We can't compete with that kind of reproduction rate. In the end, the way things are going, we will be swallowed up by the Shiptar mob, just like in Kosovo.

VRMO should nullify the Orchid humiliation...and we should chase those criminal former terrorist Shiptar out of Macedonian parliament.
                The thing is those Albanians didnt come from anywhere, when the Macedonians moved out of Tetovo Abanians stared to come in, same as the problem in Kosovo. Italians had pushed the serbs to move north while the Albanians move in Kosovo. We have to maintain where the macedonians live. Those "9" kids will stay where they are. "Orchid" What the hell U are such a fake..... Every macedonian knows its called Ohrid.

Comment

• King Makedon
                  • Apr 2009

Latest counting on Albanian inhabitants in Macedonian showed that they are only 17%.
                  After last presidential elections.

What does this mean if they are only 17%???
                  The Ohrid agreement shouldn't take affect. It only says more than 20%
                  ]
                  The world belongs to Macedonia. Macedonia does not belong to the world, especially not to Macedonia's neighbouring countries.
                  [/SIZE]

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Interesting point KM.
                    Risto the Great
                    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Pelister
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by King Makedon View Post
                      Latest counting on Albanian inhabitants in Macedonian showed that they are only 17%.
                      After last presidential elections.

What does this mean if they are only 17%???
                      The Ohrid agreement shouldn't take affect. It only says more than 20%

Thats interesting. The only time I thought they ever got that low, was in the early 1950's.

I'm pretty sure that the last 10 years have shown that they number between 21% and 24% - but maybe these numbers were artificially inflated somehow.

Comment

• King Makedon
                        • Apr 2009

times in the 1990's up to 2004 were pretty rough in macedonia.

Many foriegn Albanians (mostly Kosovo) got macedonian citizenships (due elections). this was practiced by the leftwing party SDSM to win the outcome of the elections.
                        During voting a lot of already dead people were listed in the voting lists and voted (mostly albanian parties). DPMNE did the same when Trajkovski won his elections. That's why the number of albanians were artificial increased.
                        The true number is 17% with all living albanians ion macedonia and outside.

This number won't be published that easily because the Albanians might do some riots again and all our efforts (towards NATO and EU) who are made will be gone with the wind.
                        ]
                        The world belongs to Macedonia. Macedonia does not belong to the world, especially not to Macedonia's neighbouring countries.
                        [/SIZE]

Comment

• Diabolical
                          • Jan 2009

Interesting... KM, can you post a link to the census results?

Comment

• Spartan
                            • Sep 2008

For anyone whos interested-

Comment

• Martin the Macedonian
                              • Jan 2009

I think we should be more worried about the radical albanian ideas of federalization of Macedonia as some of their politicians want.

Comment

• Diabolical
                                • Jan 2009

Thanks for the link Spartan.

"We feel the pressure from our voters and from all other sides. It is very important for Albanians that Macedonia becomes part of NATO as soon as possible," Aliti told local Dnevink daily on Thursday.
                                Why? I'm still wondering what's so good about NATO?

Comment

Working...
                                X