X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Makedonska_Kafana
    • Aug 2010

Now, let move to us .. World Macedonian Diaspora

We, unlike the UMD do NOT support ANY Macedonian party directly or indirectly today because of severe violations and the lack of understanding they have via UMD .. we DEMAND that they change their anti Macedonianisms.
    Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-23-2011, 11:29 PM.
    http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
      I, know that and so does he; however, he will always support someone so I think it's a case of the "lessor of all evils"?
      In my view, there is no such thing as a 'lesser of two evils'. They either support the Macedonian cause or they do not. There is no such thing as a sort of or somewhat support. Gruevski does not support the cause.
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
        • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
        In my view, there is no such thing as a 'lesser of two evils'. They either support the Macedonian cause or they do not. There is no such thing as a sort of or somewhat support. Gruevski does not support the cause.
        Okay, then he has not changed in our eyes if he supports anyone that's not part of the Macedonian cause ..

Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-24-2011, 12:10 AM.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

Droog, take Tom's advice and obtain a better grasp of english.
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• rujnovino
            • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
            Okay, then he has not changed in our eyes if he supports anyone that's not part of the Macedonian cause ..

http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum...nt.php?f=2&a=3

Hahah - "our eyes"
            MakKafana, does Vangelovski do your seeing and your thinking for you? um.. .wait a sec, what do we think? Oh, ok, that's what we think.

Questions for V. :

1. Do you recommend that Macedonia leave the United Nations? After all, it is only there as FYROM, a "Gligorovist" plot for Macedonia's destruction, to be sure...

2. After 2001, how much confidence do you have in the ARM defending the country's borders? Is that confidence improved, when Macedonia is outside of NATO and the UN, or is it diminished?

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
              • Oct 2009

Let's not bicker, let's celebrate in unity 20 years of Macedonian Independence.

See posters by renowned California-based artist Blagojce Stojanovski....Register to attend the UMD Global Conference on June 23-25, 2011 in Washington, D.C. http://www.UMDGlobalConference.org.

For comments, questions, concerns, please contact us at:

United Macedonian Diaspora
              http://www.umdiaspora.org

1101 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, 6th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20004, United States
              Phone: (202) 756-2244, Fax: (202) 756-7323, E-mail: [email protected]

PO Box 2153, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia
              Phone: 0438 385 466, E-mail: [email protected]

3555 St. Clair Avenue East, Toronto, ON, M1K 1L6, Canada
              Phone: 416-209-0448, E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

• Vangelovski
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by rujnovino View Post
                Hahah - "our eyes"
                MakKafana, does Vangelovski do your seeing and your thinking for you? um.. .wait a sec, what do we think? Oh, ok, that's what we think.

Questions for V. :

1. Do you recommend that Macedonia leave the United Nations? After all, it is only there as FYROM, a "Gligorovist" plot for Macedonia's destruction, to be sure...

2. After 2001, how much confidence do you have in the ARM defending the country's borders? Is that confidence improved, when Macedonia is outside of NATO and the UN, or is it diminished?
                RV,

You would do well to first address your glaring hypocracy and contradictions over Interim Accord and the Framework Agreement before asking me questions that I have discussed in detail over the past few years. Perhaps a quick search on this forum or google will save me the time from repeating myself.
                If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

Meto,

Its good to see that you have finally used a symbol that was freely chosen by the Macedonian people. Lets hope that this is not just another temporary PR measure like the rest of your weak attempts at gaining credibility.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

No no, we have 8 rays as well (just in case).
                    Risto the Great
                    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• El Bre
                      • Sep 2008

Kafana,

Am I crazy, or do I remember Bitove debating some guy from the "Pan Macs" on TV in the late 80's / early 90's?

I vaguely remember the event, and I'm not sure it was even him.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                        • Aug 2010

Originally posted by El Bre View Post
                        Kafana,

Am I crazy, or do I remember Bitove debating some guy from the "Pan Macs" on TV in the late 80's / early 90's?

I vaguely remember the event, and I'm not sure it was even him.
                        I think that was the president of the MPO? It, was a long time ago and i can't recall who it was just now. Are you thinking about the MPO? If, yes it was Ivan the Terrible. Oh, wait I just thought it might be a short, bald man with glasses - yes, that was some G'rkoman (moron) maybe Bill Fatzis?
                        Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-24-2011, 07:40 PM.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                          • Aug 2010

Hahah - "our eyes"

Add United Macedonians of Canada

Bato, please don't try to say UMD is the Macedonian "voice" of diaspora when clearly that's not the case, badly outnumbered.
                          Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-24-2011, 07:00 PM.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                            • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                            Meto,

Its good to see that you have finally used a symbol that was freely chosen by the Macedonian people. Lets hope that this is not just another temporary PR measure like the rest of your weak attempts at gaining credibility.
                            Hey, I think it's a small start and I for one like the poster. This, clearly is a sign the Macedonian flag will be proudly used for the 1st time in June for the world to see. It's, the ONLY way to keep George interested - good call
                            Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-24-2011, 07:18 PM.

Comment

• julie
                              • May 2009

why the flag of capitulation adorning the small child on the left though?
                              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                                • Aug 2010

Questions for V. :

you, can't pick and choose what you want here zaspan - open to all. Questions for Meto only? FU
                                Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-24-2011, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X