X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TrueMacedonian
    • Jan 2009

Two continents, Same Year, One Macedonian Cause

Through my recent research I stumbled upon two different articles concerning our people. One from Australia. The other from America. One highlights a very serious problem we still have today. The other a statement of who the Macedonians are.

From Australia:

From America:

And the article of concern for Vasilika Petroff (very intriguing stuff):

Two continents. Same year. One Macedonian Cause - http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum...nt.php?f=2&a=3
    Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!
  • Makedonska_Kafana
    • Aug 2010

Great, TM

This, is exactly the kind of stuff a Bugarian informant like Mladenoff tries to sell off as "Bulgarians" but it doesn't work with me because I know the truth, my dedo came during the Ottoman rule pre 1913. See, most of the early Macedonians identified as "Macedonians" which was fine except when it came to a church. They were told they couldn't register a church without a country thus the "Macedono" in front of the Vulgar. Now, many of the early arrivals to diaspora were sponsored by the Bulgarian Church Diocese so the church tried to brainwash them into thinking that Macedonian was Bulgarian and many fell victim to that ethnic cleansing via the church. Most, had little or no formal education whatsoever .. just, like Goce Mladenoff. If, when the MPO was formed they had the chance for an Independent Macedonian Orthodox Chuch people like George Mladenoff would have been standing alone in the rain on Danforth Avenue. This is not news it's reality and something he forgets to mention.

Q. MPO, had EVERY opportunity to register as "Bulgarian" only church's if they were Vulgars as he FALSELY claims. So why didn't that happen? I know that answer and so does he .. GOSPO

NOTE

When, you get paid by the types Mladenoff calls friends (CIA) you must obey their every wish or they make you disappear quickly - a front man, hands are tied. Do you think he knows Soros? Must be a name issue. Let, me also say this while I'm at it. When, a person nears the end of his stay it's not uncommon for someone like Mladenoff to turn his back on those same people he has defended all his life. How does that work normally? A 3rd party he trusts and respects.

Soros and family
    Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-21-2011, 04:08 PM.
    http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
      • Jan 2009

Thanks for the insight into MPO things Mak Kafana.
      Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
        • Aug 2010

Originally posted by TrueMacedonian View Post
        Thanks for the insight into MPO things Mak Kafana.
        They, have done the exact same damage to Macedonians as the G'rkomani - same, lina and in a few cases much worse ie. "Luben" Mladenoff
        Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-21-2011, 03:56 PM.
        http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

Working...
        X