'Macedonia timeless' - 1th place on International fest!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bratot
    • Sep 2008

'Macedonia timeless' - 1th place on International fest!

Македонија, 13 мај, (Нетпрес) - Спотот “Македонија – вечна“ на Милчо Манчевски освои прва награда за најдобар спот на Меѓународниот фестивал за туристички филмови и спотови во Варшава.

"Macedonia-timeless" short video presentation of Macedonia made by Milcho Manchevski got the first place award for the best video presentation on the Internation festival of touristic film presentations in Warsaw, Poland.

YouTube - Macedonia-Timeless (English)
    The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Excellent achievement for Mancevski and good for Macedonia.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Volk
      • Sep 2008

Great work for him, just goes to show how stupid either the media in MKD is or society in general. When he first released it was deemed an overpriced 'catastrophe' blah blah.... Now look...

Same thing is happening with the Alexander statue in Skopje idiots yelling and screaming, always complaining.... It seems anything related to culture is 'kich', makes me sick
      Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Sarafot
        • Dec 2008

Yea V'če teke them to Bardovci
        Ние македонците не сме ни срби, ни бугари, туку просто Македонци. Ние ги симпатизираме и едните и другите, кој ќе не ослободи, нему ќе му речеме благодарам, но србите и бугарите нека не забораваат дека Македонија е само за Македонците.
        - Борис Сарафов, 2 септември 1902

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Volk View Post
          Great work for him, just goes to show how stupid either the media in MKD is or society in general. When he first released it was deemed an overpriced 'catastrophe' blah blah.... Now look...

Same thing is happening with the Alexander statue in Skopje idiots yelling and screaming, always complaining.... It seems anything related to culture is 'kich', makes me sick
          Absolutely agree.
          This is a remarkable achievement.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Pelister
            • Sep 2008

I wanted to see more. It was great.

This kind of imagery is really important for Macedonians to see because it reminds them of their roots, and such reminders can only be a good thing.

Comment

Working...
            X