X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lavce pelagonski
    • Nov 2009

What are peoples thoughts on this:
    Macedonian is the origin of all Slavic languages, Webster Dictionary, 1967-1969!

Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• slovenec zrinski
      • Sep 2008

I prefer to call them slovenic languages lol

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

that's a good find lavce.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
          • Nov 2009

this is another one

Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Bill77
            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
            What are peoples thoughts on this:
            Macedonian is the origin of all Slavic languages, Webster Dictionary, 1967-1969!
            Therefore, all languages are "Macedonic" languages.
            Oh how glorious are our people.

Good find lavce.

I know its only one source, but according this this.......Who or what is a slav?
            Last edited by Bill77; 03-21-2012, 05:18 AM.
            http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

accordung to that then all languages are derived from the macedonian.THat has a nice ring to it.
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
              X