Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

i think the ultimate test is one where they allow themselves to be scrutinised by outside scholars & to be recognised as an authority on the subject.They have to be transparent like anyone else.THe thing is that some if not all are not very open & don't wish to be questioned probably have an innate fear of revealing their secrets.Also someone has stated that they are so far ahead of themselves that they lose sight of reality.An example of what they claim is that they actually found 70,000 year old macedonian writing.It's statements like that will not hold any water with the scientific community,they would be laughed away.Also they keep finding stuff about how the greeks are stealing anything macedonian.Of course where is the evidence apart to state till not hold any relevance of any scholarly effect on anyone except on the gullible.If they can't substantiate anything it's better not to make stupid claims.We are allready lost in the credibility stakes if were caught lying again.
    Last edited by George S.; 09-19-2011, 10:28 PM. Reason: edit
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Commander Bond
      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
      None that have accurately told our story in its entirety. Hopefully some in the near future.
      I hope to see this soon. I am sure that there are many people educated in these fields that can take some of the more realistic findings from Iljov, Belcev etc and perhaps work with them to give the world an explanation to their findings. It just depends on whether they would.

I know that they will not come to the forums, but even though they have had their say, we should maybe encourage them to write an explanation about their findings so that anyone of our members can put it up here for all to see and discuss?

I have read the thread (and I did re-visit it since you took the time post the link). There are many things that I did not agree with then or now for that matter, and some of what they have said does seem downright ridiculous and it is obviously not worth looking into any further, but lets not dismiss everything. Personally, I think we all need that better communication from them on how they reached their conclusions.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Commander Bond
        Personally, I think we all need that better communication from them on how they reached their conclusions.
        No argument from me there mate. The next time I am in Macedonia I may take up Dimko's offer to meet with these guys. But I don't know how much value that will have, for, one would assume that they have already had every opportunity to explain themselves on their websites and the TV shows they have frequented. What else do they have? And if they do have something, what are they waiting for? It is simple (unanswered) questions like these which makes me think that they either don't know what they're talking about or that they're using some sort of flawed methodology that lacks logic.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by TrueMacedonian View Post
          George, I don't know what you expect of me. Belchev and Iljov and the rest of their like are not taken seriously for a reason. If their "discoveries" were indeed real I am positive the academic world would consider these Macedonian scholars to be trustworthy in practice and would indeed offer them space in peer reviewed journals.
          hahaha...do u remember what our academics have initiated with the publication of the "macedonian ecyclopedia" ???
          only for writing the truth obout the civil-war 2001 and the relationship between usa and the uck, we were forced to reprint our history !

honestly TM !
          do u really await that the western academic world would those "claims" take seriously ?!

tctctctctc
          1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
          2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

that's a good point dp if we wait for the truth to be printed it may not be possible to wrte it the way we see it.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• chentovist
              Banned
              • Feb 2012

Bulgars are from Pamir....

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
                • Sep 2008

i dont mind!
                Platform for information about the Tajik Pamir Region and the Pamiri People its culture and identity. Especially for travellers and tourists.
                1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
                2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

• Louis
                  Banned
                  • Jun 2012

“Greek mythology stolen from Macedonian”, “Greece has stolen Macedonian History”, “Greece has stolen my mojo” (sorry I made up the last one).

What is this all about? Will anyone translate this in English and share it with the rest of the world (or at least the interested parties)? Is this another lunatic? Is there anything valid there? Can we, at least, have a summary of his claims and ideas?

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

Louis maybe the greeks have taken the mojo from macedonia as they have no mojo anymore.
                    What i'm saying is the greeks don't muck around they know what they wanted they took it
                    lets not beat around the bush.
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Louis View Post
                      “Greek mythology stolen from Macedonian”, “Greece has stolen Macedonian History”, “Greece has stolen my mojo” (sorry I made up the last one).

What is this all about? Will anyone translate this in English and share it with the rest of the world (or at least the interested parties)? Is this another lunatic? Is there anything valid there? Can we, at least, have a summary of his claims and ideas?
                      Greece has most definetly (and unjustly) claimed much of Macedonian history as its own. I suspect you already know what our position is on this, so don't expect Macedonians to justify themselves and their history each time a passer-by like you makes their way into the forum. If you are truly ignorant (which I doubt), then I suggest you do a little more reading in the right places of this forum. These videos that talk about mythology aren't the right places.
                      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• DraganOfStip
                        • Aug 2011

Will anyone translate this in English and share it with the rest of the world (or at least the interested parties)? Is this another lunatic? Is there anything valid there? Can we, at least, have a summary of his claims and ideas?
                        Why would you want it translated?To again say it's just another make-belief from our side?We already know what the Greek answer will be,so why bother.Please go have a look at another thread.
                        ”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
                        ― George Orwell

Comment

• Louis
                          Banned
                          • Jun 2012

So, these are 11 videos with a total duration of almost 9 hours, and you tell me there's nothing worth mentioning or being translated? I also see that Professor Tashko Belchev is indeed a Professor, but he's actually a Professor of... Polish literature?

Comment

• makgerman
                            • Nov 2009

So, these are 11 videos with a total duration of almost 9 hours, and you tell me there's nothing worth mentioning or being translated? I also see that Professor Tashko Belchev is indeed a Professor, but he's actually a Professor of... Polish literature?
                            Learn Macedonian if you want to understand him.

Many articles are spoken in Greek on Hellass Forums. Would they translate them if it was requested by a Macedonian. We all know that their response will be racist.

Then again, you like the rest of your Modern Greek Professors specializing in Modern Greek Bullshit just wouldn't understand.

Comment

• Louis
                              Banned
                              • Jun 2012

I'm Greek, so if you show me a Greek video, I can easily give you its' value (from 0 to 10) or provide an outline, probably without even watching it all (small parts may be enough).
                              Last edited by Louis; 08-11-2012, 03:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X