Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

perhaps the serbs could donate to Macedonia any spare tito statues?Comon there must be a few` around.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by George S. View Post
      perhaps the serbs could donate to Macedonia any spare tito statues?Comon there must be a few` around.
      If not, maybe they could find an old Stalin or Lenin statue from Russia (or even Zhivkov from Bulgaria) and paste a picture of Tito over the top of its head.
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Redsun
        • Jul 2013

TITO has bounced around the forums recently.

For fuck sake he died 33 years ago, negative or positive... how could any comment on this character help the current situation we are in.

I don't care what people say, but when diaspora say something negative I think "hypocrite"

You enjoy certain pleasures and activities in the countries you live within, who allowed you leave?

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Redsun View Post
          TITO has bounced around the forums recently.

For fuck sake he died 33 years ago, negative or positive... how could any comment on this character help the current situation we are in.

I don't care what people say, but when diaspora say something negative I think "hypocrite"

You enjoy certain pleasures and activities in the countries you live within, who allowed you leave?
          Redsun, what are you trying to say?
          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

precisely that's why I bought the tito character up as some still do believe in titoism in 2013.I was saying in jest a couple of tito statues to hide anything macedonism.You know how we had the soldier on a horse situation previously.Even stalin has been suggested.There are so many variations of statues.We aren't saying that everything of tito's doing on Macedonia was a ok or we are making him an outright hero on all Macedonian matters of which he is not..
            Last edited by George S.; 12-03-2013, 07:05 AM.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• DedoAleko
              • Jun 2009

Anyone mentioned Tito?

29.11.2013 (SFRY's Republic day) Tito got his monument at "Josip Broz" high school in Skopje

izvor: http://kanal5.com.mk/vesti_detail.asp?ID=24125

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

here you go for all you tit-oh fans there is one in skopje.Then maybe a stalin or lenin.
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

Great stuff - what about Draza Mihailovic while we're at it?

Comment

• Redsun
                    • Jul 2013

I think the new statue of Philip looks good, does this statue not boost nationalism?

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

do these statues really boost nationalism.??Do we have enough nationalism to create a revolution or a change in the Macedonians.I doubt if it does.There isn't enough nationalism around.what do people think?
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• DedoAleko
                        • Jun 2009

Some pictures from the theatre. Last night was the grand opening.

More amazing photos and details on the MNT link: http://mnt.mk/

Video:

KULT MKD - Otvaranje na MNT - YouTube
                        Last edited by DedoAleko; 12-08-2013, 10:21 AM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
                          Српскиот цар Душан се извиши пред Уставниот суд на Македонија

Споменик на српскиот цар Душан е поставен пред зградата на Уставниот суд, на Мостот на цивилизациите.

По оние на Александар Македонски, Скендербег, Цар Самоуил се чинише дека во низата недостига уште еден од царевите на кои Владата на Груевски беше потребно да им го изрази својот пиетет.

Конечно и српски цар, овој крунисан во Скопје во 1346 година, со поставување споменично обележје го добива своето место во историската разгледница на главниот град која ја симболизира проектот Скопје 2014.

Не е познато дали свое место ќе добијат и Караѓорѓевиќи кои управуваа со Вардарска Бановина во двесетите и тресеттите години од минатиот век и се значајни за историскиот развој на Скопје или Спиро Китинчев кој беше на чело на Градот од 1941-1944 година, со оглед дека на Мостот на Цивилизациите ќе бидат претставени личности на познати лица што живееле на територијата на Македонија.

Seriously, what a stupid and disgusting idea for self-respecting Macedonians. And it annoys ethnic Albanians as well. Dumb & dumber.
                          Risto the Great
                          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

sort of right action for the wrong reasons. vice versa.Great if you wish tannoy te albanians
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Vangelovski
                              • Sep 2008

This is getting ridiculous - now they are revamping private apartment buildings from the communist era. There are so many actual historical buildings (in Bitola for example) that are just crumbling and left to rot, but the commie era monstrosities in Skopje deserve much more attention. To the real point, tax payers money is being used to finance to renovation of private premises:

http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/arti...acade-makeover

Comment

• Gocka
                                • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                                This is getting ridiculous - now they are revamping private apartment buildings from the communist era. There are so many actual historical buildings (in Bitola for example) that are just crumbling and left to rot, but the commie era monstrosities in Skopje deserve much more attention. To the real point, tax payers money is being used to finance to renovation of private premises:
                                Absolutely right. Being from Ohrid I can tell you about dozens of monasteries, and historical sites that will go into ruin very soon and not a penny is being spent to preserve them.

The house of the Miladinov brothers in Struga is about to collapse and no one seems to care.

The political apathy in ROM makes me want to rip my hair out. All day in the cafe's you are going to hear people moaning about how wrong it is to use taxpayer money to renovate private apartment and how corrupt the government is and then..... and then ....... and then they continue to sip their coffee and feel so very intelligent that they know what is really going on.

Comment

Working...
                                X