X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • julie
    • May 2009

I am proud of my balls Mikail
    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Mikail View Post
      He was obsessed with Macedonia gaining EU recognition.
      We're still beating the same dead horse.
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Mikail
        • Sep 2008

And so you should be julie.. You put most of the guys here to shame.
        From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
          • Jan 2009

How about the Macedonian Truth that Germany was/is the reason why Macedonia never gained UN recognition during the Yugoslav collapse. The mere fact that they cut a side deal with modern "greece" (so the grks would recognize Croatia and Germany would not recognize Macedonia) shows the heartless business mentality of the Germans in order to pursue their own needs. Look at Croatia's coastline today. Mostly inhabited by Germans.
          It's a fact many Macedonians overlook. Germany has been pivitol in the Balkan regions history. They can create countries. And they can invent people.
          Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• Mikail
            • Sep 2008

Macedonia the Truth - Part 1
            YouTube - Macedonia the Truth - Part 1

Macedonia the Truth - Part 2
            YouTube - Macedonia the Truth - Part 2
            From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Makedonec
              • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Volk View Post
              division, 50 years later chance for unification and here we are 50 years on 'negotiating' our name...

Imagine a United Macedonia, a nation of 4-5 million...

No name disputes, no oppression, no negation of history.

We are paying on the trechery of a few that have damned so many. I hope they are burning in hell.
              Yes we as a country are really unlucky... Well that is what happens with great powers the world will suppress in any means possible.
              И ако треба, крв ќе пролева, за нашта Македонија

Comment

• Makedonec
                • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                I see that as part of the problem, good men got fed up and gave up, rather than remain firm in their positions on not giving up to the very end. By resigning from such positions, it allows idiots like Tupurkovski and co. to have a free reign.
                Yeah because if they don't stand down, they are sooner or later involved in an "accidental" plane crash... etc
                И ако треба, крв ќе пролева, за нашта Македонија

Comment

• Makedonetz
                  • Apr 2010

think we should play this when we go into battle

Staro ej Mlado stavajte, sete na roden zemajte puski patroni ile vodeni

Im waiting brothers and sisters id love to fight for my country

to all you Anti-Macedonian propaganda pigs!
                  Last edited by Makedonetz; 05-27-2010, 10:13 PM.
                  Makedoncite se borat
                  za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
                  - Goce Delchev

Comment

• Liberator of Makedonija
                    • Apr 2014

I have never heard of Macedonian partisans advancing into Solun during WW2! Can someone please provide me with some evidence so I can look into it myself, this is crazy stuff if so.

Also if anyone can explain why Lazar handed over parts of Macedonia to Serbia, that would also be great as I've been curious about that for years.
                    I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

• Amphipolis
                      Banned
                      • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Liberator of Makedonija View Post
                      I have never heard of Macedonian partisans advancing into Solun during WW2! Can someone please provide me with some evidence so I can look into it myself, this is crazy stuff if so.
                      That's because it never happened.

Originally posted by Mikail View Post
                      Cento, together with Kuzman Josifoski-Pitu, Macedonian Communist hero, and General Mihajlo Apostolski, led the Partizan units into Aegean Macedonia on December 5, 1943. There, Cento's army engaged the Germans in heavy fighting. A few weeks later Cento arrived in Salonika. Then his army reached eastern Macedonia and fought the pro-Axis Bulgarian forces. The objective of the mission was to lay the foundation for a national uprising in all occupied parts of Macedonia. Three months later, Cento and the Partizan force returned for the ASNOM conference.
                      None of it happened either.

Comment

• Solun
                        • Sep 2012

Tito organised a bullet in the head for the Macedonian partisans who likely would have taken Solun

Macedonian Bloody Christmas (1945) - mass murder of more than 1,200 Macedonians who disagreed with the new Yugoslav politics.
                        January 7, 1945, the first day of Christmas - As a result of a list that was composed by Kolishevski in Vardar Macedonia, 1,200 people were killed without a trial or judgment. On December 26, 1944, a few days before Christmas 1945, several thousand soldiers and more than 100 officers rebelled at the barracks in Skopje and Shtip. They refused to comply with newly arrived order from Belgrade to leave for the front to protect Serbia and, instead, declared their desire for the Macedonian army to focus on Solun and the freedom of their compatriots from Aegean Macedonia. Tito's representatives, Svetomir Vukmanovich - Tempo, Lazar Kolishevski and General Mihailo Apostolski decided that now was the time for a showdown with "sympathisers of the Bulgarian occupier." They gathered around them the Serbian officers and told them that the mutineers were "bugarashi", "Vanchomihajlovisti", "VMRO-ists" and "fascists". General Apostolski invited the rebellious officers at the Officers Club in Skopje "to discuss the issue." Once there, the officers were immediately disarmed, arrested and imprisoned in the dungeons of the old Turkish Fortress. After a short interrogation, led personally by Tempo, 70 officers were shot in just a few hours. Just before being shot, Tempo would say to each: "So you want Solun?, here it is ...".

The soldiers, who by now had already retired to their barracks, sensed that something was happening with their officers and so around 1000 of them made their way back towards the center of Skopje. On arrival they were met by well barricaded Serbian partisans who immediately opened automatic fire on them, showing no mercy. About 100 dead are strewn in the square while more than 900 were arrested and imprisoned in the Skopje Fortress. They are kept there for over a month without bread, water and blankets. Almost all die of hunger and exposure to the cold. On the 6th, approaching the 7th, January 1945 began mass extermination of city mayors, priests, teachers and ordinary villagers throughout Macedonia. They were labelled "bugarashi" and "supporters of the Bulgarian fascist occupiers", without a trial or conviction. The hastily enacted law on "Protection of the Macedonian honour" was used to justify the purges.

Comment

• Stojacanec
                          • Dec 2009

Originally posted by Amphipolis View Post
                          That's because it never happened.

None of it happened either.
                          It may have not happened Amphipolis but I know people that spoke of wanting to go there and fight for Solun. It however wasn't on the agenda for Belgrade.

It was told to me that the greek/Macedonian border was strictly monitored up until 1955. You could have been killed if trying to cross unauthorised.

But your version "because it never happened" sounds better for the greek version of events.

Comment

• Liberator of Makedonija
                            • Apr 2014

Evidence is required to determine whether it happened or not
                            I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

• Tomche Makedonche
                              • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Stojacanec View Post
                              It was told to me that the greek/Macedonian border was strictly monitored up until 1955. You could have been killed if trying to cross unauthorised.
                              This was the case even throughout the early 1960's.
                              “There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part, you can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and you’ve got to make it stop, and you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all” - Mario Savio

Comment

• Amphipolis
                                Banned
                                • Aug 2014

It may have not happened Amphipolis but I know people that spoke of wanting to go there and fight for Solun. It however wasn't on the agenda for Belgrade.
                                Fight for what exactly? You understand that at the moment, the Germans had fully retreated from Greece, they had fully retreated from Vardar Macedonia and were probably in North Serbia or Croatia. You’re suggesting that Yugoslavia should invade Greece? Are you serious?

First of all, at the moment none of these two countries had a proper army, while Bulgaria did and was (ironically after they had just changed sides) the main force fighting against Germans in the area of Yugoslavia. As for Northern Greece it was temporarily controlled and administrated by the rebels of the Communist Party (Tito’s allies).

In order to make a war you need intention, a provocation (a false one usually is enough) and ability. None of the three seemed to exist at the moment.

That's normal, isn't it?

Comment

Working...
                                X