Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Karposh
    • Aug 2015

Just hours after she voted for the recognition of Albanian as the second official language of Macedonia, SDS MP, Slavica Shumanska-Miteva's car was torched in the town of Vinica.

Meanwhile, in Prilep, the member of parliament, Keti Smileska was kept awake by a crowd gathered outside her home shouting “Keti – Traitor” (see video link below).

It seems the Macedonian traitors that voted this despicable law in are starting to feel the heat.

Realising their treacherous actions would not go unnoticed by the people they betrayed, they have apparently agreed among themselves to lay low until the heat dies down. In addition, police units have been stationed outside their homes to protect them from any reprisals while they are hiding away – i.e. police protection provided to them by the same tax-payers which they screwed over.

My suggestion would be to plaster billboards with the names of all those traitors in each Macedonian town and city. These bastards need to be constantly looking over their shoulder and reminisce the times they could enjoy a peaceful night's sleep.

Comment

• Stojacanec
      • Dec 2009

Is there a way to get a proper list of all the names and votes? I can't seem to see it in that link.

On the one hand, how can it become law when probably a third of the members are not there to vote?

On the other hand, gee the Macedonians make life hard for themselves. In principle VMRO is boycotting parliament but they are playing a dangerous game.

Should they have been there to vote against the language law we would not be in this conundrum.

Are their principals more important than the Macedonian nation's future?

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

What's dangerous about not being there to vote? They're all complicit in this and not being there would be the best way to avoid blame.

But Grujo was there in this case. Wasn't he?
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Stojacanec
          • Dec 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
          What's dangerous about not being there to vote? They're all complicit in this and not being there would be the best way to avoid blame.

But Grujo was there in this case. Wasn't he?
          From what I can see, Grujo was at No. 18 and wasn't there.
          if VMROvtsi were there and they intended to vote yes, then we're stuffed

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Stefan of Pelagonia
            By the way Ivanov didn't sign the law and as long as he doesn't succumb to the threats that law will never be in force.
            I appreciate what you are saying but given Macedonia's track record, if RoMacedonians continue to sleep on the matter, it will be in force sooner than we can possibly imagine.
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
            X